The Full form of NTT is Nursery Teacher Training. The NTT is a year-long diploma program that aims to provide for the workforce of nursery teachers in India. The NTT course seeks to improve the general quality of education. Particularly, the pre-primary education in India. At the nursery level, educators grant students training in subjects, teaching strategies, and communication skills.
However, to be eligible for the program students must secure a minimum of 50% marks on their 12th board exams. The program considers merit list and entrance exams as the standards for admission.
NTT Diploma Eligibility Criteria
The NTT diploma program admission eligibility criteria are as follows. Candidates must meet these requirements to be eligible for the program.
- The student must secure a minimum of 50% in their 12th examinations. An additional 5% relaxation is provided for the SC/ST students.
- The NTT diploma program does not set a maximum age limit.
- However, different institutes conduct entrance examinations, and interviews to check eligibility. Marks secured in the 12th examination are also considered.
NTT Full Form: Benefits
There are several benefits of Nursery Teacher Training (NTT). Some of these benefits are listed below:
- Graduates of the Diploma in NTT can work in Nursery Classrooms and Pre-Schools.
- Moreover, they tend to get a reasonable salary. That is an average of INR 2-3 lakh per annum.
- There is job satisfaction as the nursery instructors directly work with children starting their education.
- Additionally, after completing the NTT course students can choose to become an entrepreneur.
The NTT full form is Nursery Teacher Training. Students who want to become nursery teachers, assistant pre-primary teachers, and nursery managers, among others, undertake the NTT diploma course. Every year in the month of May/June applications are open for the course. Interested students can visit the official website of the university and apply for the same.