Founded in 1916, is Russia’s best option for MBBS and other medical degrees. Every year, the institution leads the region’s HEI (Higher Education Institution) in the number of utility models and patents for inventions. Higher Education Institutions play a vital role in the Perm region’s health and education, as well as in the implementation of national programs. In this blog, we’ve covered everything you need to know about Perm State Medical University.
This Blog Includes:
- About Perm State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University Rankings
- Why Studying MBBS at Perm State Medical University (PSMU)
- Courses Offered at Perm State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University MBBS Syllabus
- Intakes at Perm State Medical University
- Eligibility Criteria for Perm State Medical University
- How to Apply?
- Cost of Attendance
About Perm State Medical University
Founded in the Russian city of Perm on September 22, 1916. The Perm State Medical University is one of Russia’s oldest and largest universities. In 1916, the university was founded as a medical faculty of Perm State University. During its early years, this faculty was a component of the physics and mathematics faculty, but in 1917, it became a separate department of the medical faculty. Perm State Medical University has the most patents for inventions and utility models of all the state’s medical schools.
Major international organisations such the World Health Organization (WHO), IMED, and the Medical Council of India have certified and recognised Perm State Medical University (MCI).
PSMU employs around 500 people, including well-known scientists, academics, and lecturers. More than 85% of PSMU’s full-time faculty members have earned a degree from a reputable university. PSMU scientists take part in a variety of studies and initiatives to contribute to the medical sector by resolving medical and scientific difficulties in fields such as cardiology, pediatrics, surgery, neurology, dentistry, epidemiology, and others.
Perm State Medical University Rankings
|QS World University Rankings||#801-1000||2022|
|THE (World University Rankings)||#1201||2022|
Why Studying MBBS at Perm State Medical University (PSMU)
- It is ranked amongst the top universities for studying medicine in Russia
- It is a member of the prestigious Association of Medical Schools in Europe and recognised by WHO, MCI and UNESCO
- Affordable cost of studying and living in the city of Perm is one of the biggest benefits of stidying at Perm State Medicial Universty
- Abundance of medical courses for international students such as MBBS, dentistry, pediatrics, etc
- Over 50,000 medical students have graduated from our University, including thousands of students from India
Courses Offered at Perm State Medical University
|Faculty of Medicine||6 years|
|Faculty of Pediatrics||3 years|
|Medico-prophylactic faculty||2 years|
|Faculty of Dentistry||5 years|
|Psychology, Social Work, and Nursing faculties||2 years|
|Faculty of additional professional education||2 years|
Perm State Medical University MBBS Syllabus
|1st Year (1st Semester)||Physical Training, Russian Language, Latin And Medical Terminology, Medical Biology, Genetics, Parasitology, Medical And Biological Physics And Medical Equipment, General Chemistry, Human Anatomy|
|1st Year (2nd Semester)||Physical Training, Russian Language, Latin And Medical Terminology, Medical Biology, Genetics, Parasitology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Human Anatomy, Histology, Embryology, Cytology, Medical Informatics|
|Philosophy, Human Anatomy, Histology, Normal Philosophy, Biochemistry, Patients Care, Russian Language|
|Philosophy, Normal Philosophy, Biochemistry, Russian Language, Microbiology, Surgery Nursing|
|Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathological Anatomy, Path Physiology, Propaedeutic, General Surgery, Russian Language|
|Pharmacology, Pathological Anatomy, Path Physiology, Propaedeutic, General Surgery, Operative Surgery, Radiation Diagnostics And Therapy, Russian Language|
|4th Year (7th-8th Semester)||Clinical Pharmacology, Therapy Part I, Endocrinology, Surgery Part I, Urology, Stomatology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Medical Genetics, Ophthalmology|
|5th Year (9th-10th Semester)||Social Medicine Economy And Organization Of Public Health, Epidemiology, Therapy Part Ii, Pathophysiopulmonology, Professional Diseases, Polyclinical Therapy, Reanimation And Intensive Therapy, Surgery Part Ii, Children’s Surgery, Traumatology And Orthopedic, Oncology, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Infection Diseases, Psychiatry And Necrology, Otolaryngology|
|6th Year (11th-12th Semester)||Social Medicine, Therapy, Polyclinical Therapy, Surgery, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Physical Training And Medical Control, Forensic Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Tropical Medicine, Children’s Infection Diseases, Clinical Immunology|
Intakes at Perm State Medical University
|Application Start Date||January 2022|
|Invitation Letter||Within 1 month|
|Admission Start Date||March 2022|
|Last Date of Application||March 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Perm State Medical University
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31st of the admission year to be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have scored more than 50% in the HSC exam or similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Perm state medical University..
- Students who have passed the NEET exam with a qualifying score can apply to the Perm State Medical University’s programs.
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report
How to Apply?
- Through the university’s online site, students must submit an application for admission.
- Submit all the documents online or at the office of the University.
- Students will get an invitation letter within two weeks if they are chosen.
- After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the University.
- Students can apply for a student visa with the original receipt of fee payment and the university’s invitation letter.
Cost of Attendance
|Particular||USD (Per Annum)||INR(Per Annum)|
Students pursuing MBBS and other degrees at PSUM have access to high-quality housing. The hostel is at a great location, close to the college campus. On a shared basis, the students are given fully furnished rooms. On the PSMU campus, there are around 7 hostels.
The hostels offer their kitchens, laundry rooms, study and training rooms, amusement areas, and gyms, among other amenities. Wireless internet access is accessible throughout the hostel complex. It strives to provide the best possible environment for its students. Air conditioning and a centralized heating system are provided in each room. The hostels are conveniently located near the city’s center.
The pupils have easy access to local markets and other amenities. The quality of the food offered at the hostel mess is superb. At regular periods, a specific inspection of the hygienic conditions in the kitchens is carried out. Medical help is accessible 24 hours a day at the hostels. The hostels are kept immaculately clean by a specialized cleaning service. With security professionals on duty 24 hours a day, the security system is excellent. Overall, it’s hostels meet all of the requirements for a student’s pleasure and health.
There are over 600 Indian students at the Perm State Medical University. The university has produced over 50,000 medical students and thousands are Indians.
Students can study MBBS in English and Russia from the Perm State Medical University.
The fees for one year of MBBS is roughly 3-4 lakhs at PSMU.
Yes, students are do internships in their own country but must connect with the administer office and HOD.
Do you want to do your MBBS in another country? Choosing the correct university and degree can be a time-consuming process. As a result, our Leverage Edu professionals are here to take on all of your stress and pressure. Contact us at 1800572000 to get started on your study abroad adventure.