Offered by the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP), the Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Program is offered to outstanding students from developing countries. This award is given to 6-8 students pursuing master’s level courses every year. The ESED scholarship is applicable for a period of 2 years and it is mandatory that the students be pursuing studies in fields of electric transportation, zero-carbon energy, advanced electricity technologies, political science, or relevant disciplines. The recipients of this prestigious scholarship will be awarded an amount of 21,000 USD (INR 15,84,183).
This Blog Includes:
|organization||Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership|
|No of scholarships||8|
|International students eligibility||yes|
Eligibility for ESED
- Candidates who are awarded this scholarship must be committed to returning back to their home country after the completion of the program.
- The candidates must be pursuing a full-time master’s program comprising at least 2-3 semesters.
- Students should have an exceptional academic profile and must fall under the top 20% in their class.
- Should participate in community involvement and be committed to sustainable energy development.
- Students should be determined in advancing their knowledge and understanding of the subject.
Check Out – South Asia Postgraduate Excellence Award
Application Process for Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship
Students interested in availing of this scholarship must fill out the online application form. Students are additionally required to include the following documents:
- Birth certificate/passport
- Transcripts from universities
- Admission letter from the university
- Scores of tests (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE)
- Outline of the program
- Copy of academic reference form
- personal/academic reference letter
Must Read: QS Scholarships for UG, PG and PhD Courses
Selection Process for Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship
Candidates applying for this scholarship undergo a rigorous selection process. The students are selected on the basis of roughly 3 factors such as:
- Academic qualifications and achievements
- Extracurricular records
- Work experience
The academic panel consists of notable academicians who will review the applications and choose the deserving candidate.
Check Out – 60+ IIM Scholarships for MBA Applicants
This was all about the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship. We hope you find this blog insightful. For guidance related to the application process get in touch with the experts at Leverage Edu.