Are you someone who has recently graduated and is looking for job opportunities? You must have come across recruiters asking you to forward them your resume. What exactly is a resume? You can think of a resume as a self-advertising document which sums up your educational experience and skills on a single page. This allows the hiring manager to grab an overview of your qualifications and skills that match their required job profile. Thus, a resume is one of the most important aspects of your job application as a fresher. The most important element in a resume is the area of declaration which is known to be a formal statement giving an authoritative establishment of facts. The blog will cover everything you need to know about a declaration in resume for freshers.
Understanding the Concept of Declaration in Resume for Freshers
A declaration is a justified statement affirming that everything written or mentioned in your resume is true and fully acknowledged by you. Your name and date is also included in the resume declaration. This implies that the authenticity of any information is ensured through a declaration.
Writing a declaration at the end of your resume has become prominent because of the strict formal guidelines dominating the corporate world. It is a great way of utilizing a formal approach in order to make a good impression.
Also, a declaration is important for your referral as it gives your reference a chance to prove that all the details mentioned on your resume are entirely true. Thus, it prevents misconception, confusion and fraud in the recruitment process.
Below is a list of essentials that are required in a declaration:
Appealing Resume Title
Name and Address
Any Training or Internship Experience
Hobbies and Interests
Languages Known and Proficiency Level
If you are a fresher in the occupational world, then your resume should be at the top of your game. Declaration in resume for freshers can have a great impact on ensuring the authenticity and credibility of a candidate. Therefore, a combination of a traditional writing style with a modern-day contemporary style can help create an impressive resume.
Basic Format of Declaration
There is no specific format for a resume because there is no right or wrong manner to build a resume. But there are few things that should be included in your resume while crafting a declaration.
A declaration in resume for freshers is a piece of writing which contains 1 or 2 sentences. You need to mention the current date and place on the left side below the declaration content. Moreover, you should have your signature and your name below the signature on the right side.
Samples of Declaration in Resume for Freshers
- All the information mentioned above in the resume is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I solemnly declare that the information furnished above is free from errors to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I hereby declare that all the details mentioned above are in accordance with the truth and fact as per my knowledge and I hold the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
- I hereby declare the above-listed particulars of information and evidences are true to the best of my knowledge.
- I hereby clarify that the information provided above is true to my belief and knowledge.
- I strongly declare that the statements mentioned above in my resume are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I boldly declare that all the details provided above are correct from my knowledge and belief.
- I declare that the above-listed information is true to the best of my knowledge and that I will be responsible for any deviation from the truth of these facts.
- I sincerely proclaim that all of the above-mentioned information is true to my belief and I am responsible for its accuracy.
- I declare that all the furnished information above is free from any kind of mistakes to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I hereby declare that the above information has been amended with my knowledge and bears the correctness of the statement.
We hope that through this blog you have understood how a declaration in resume for freshers is written and why it’s important. Don’t worry if you think that your resume doesn’t have enough weight to attract the employer. You can reach out to the experts at Leverage Edu, who will help you create an impressive resume.