CA Books

Rating:
0
(0)
CA Books

Considered as one of the toughest exams in India, Chartered Accountancy is one of the sought-after career paths in the Commerce stream. CA course in India is bifurcated into 3 levels namely, CA Foundation, CA Intermediate (IPC) and CA Final. Every year thousands of students pursue the CA course by appearing for these exams. But this course is not as simple as it seems. Thus, it becomes quintessential to explore the best preparation books and guides which can help you get a better grip over the concepts. This blog brings you the best CA books which you can help you ace your preparation for the different levels of the exam.

Must Read: How to Become a Chartered Accountant?

CA Books for CA Foundation Level 

CA Foundation is the foremost level comprising 4 papers which are mandatory to be qualified. Paper I and II of CA Foundation are objective while III and IV are subjective. The maximum marks for this level are 400. Here are some popular CA books you must have to prepare for the foundation level.

CA Books Link
CA Foundation Principles and Practice of Accounting by TaxmannBuy Here 
Quicker Business Mathematics Logical Reasoning and Statistics by TaxmannBuy Here 
Fundamentals of Accounting for CA-  CPT by PC Tulsian and Bharat Tulsian Buy Here 
Quantitative Aptitude Mathematics with Short Tricks by CA Rajesh Jogani
Fundamentals of Accounting by DG Sharma Buy Here 
Mercantile Law by MC Kucchal and Vivek KucchalBuy Here 
Grewal’s Accountancy For CA Foundation by MP Gupta  Buy Here 
Tulsian’s Business Law By TulsianBuy Here 

CA Books For CA IPCC Level 

The second level of the CA course is known as the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC). To qualify the CA IPCC, you have to successfully clear 7 exams which are divided into 2 groups. For clearing Group 1, the candidate must score 200 marks in total and 150 marks to ace Group 2. Take a look at the important CA books for this level:

CA Books Buy Here 
Practical Approach to Direct and Indirect Taxes
: Income Tax and GST by Girish Ahuja and Ravi Gupta 
Buy Here 
Padhuka’s Law Ethics and Communication- Areferencer
(For IPCC)
Buy Here 
Simplified Approach to Financial Management and Economics
for Finance-Theory by CA K. Hariharan 
Buy Here 
Handbook on Taxation: For CA Inter /IPCC Old and
New Syllabus by G Sekar and B Saravana Prasath
Buy Here 
How To Pass CA Exams by CA Rajat MohanBuy Here 
Income Tax Book AY 2020-2021 By CA Raj K Agrawal  Buy Here 
Students’ Guide To Income Tax Including GST
by Dr Vinod K. Singhania and Dr Monica Singhania
Buy Here 
Taxmann’s Financial Management by Ravi M. Kishore Buy Here 

CA Books For CA Final Level 

The concluding level of this course is the CA Final exam after which you can gain this certification and steer towards a successful career in accountancy. Under CA Final subjects, there are major 8 subject areas you need to prepare for. In most of the papers, 30% of the questions are objective and the rest 70% are subjective. Tabulated below are CA books for the final level:

CA Books Buy Here 
Strategic Cost Management and Performance
Evaluation:  CA Final New Syllabus
by B Saravana Prasath
Buy Here 
Padhuka’s A Ready Reference on Advanced
Management Accounting by CA Prasath B Saravana
Buy Here 
Comprehensive Approach to Advanced
Auditing and Professional Ethics by CA Vikas Oswal 
Buy Here 
Padhuka’s Student Reference
On Indirect Taxes: CA Final Old and New Syllabus
by G Serkar and B Sarvana Prasath 
Buy Here 
Quick Revision Charts For Advanced
Auditing and Professional Ethics
Buy Here 
GST Compact Book: Indirect Tax by CA Raj KumarBuy Here 
Conceptual Learning A Handbook on
Indirect Tax Law
By Yashwant Mangal for CA and CS Final Year
Buy Here 
Padhuka’s Student’s Handbook On
Advanced Auditing: CA Final New Syllabus
by Sekar and B Sarvana Prasath
Buy Here 

Thus, we hope that this blog has provided you with the best CA books you must have to crack the preparation for this certification. Planning to pursue accounting courses abroad? Get in touch with our Leverage Edu experts and we will help you in selecting a suitable course and university as per your preferences as well as sorting out the admission process to ensure that you send a winning application and get successfully shortlisted! Sign up for an e-meeting today!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like