Bhajan Global Impact Foundation launched the Bhajan Lal Scholarship for providing financial assistance to the students who are pursuing M.SC, M. Phill, PhD with a subject of environment. This is a wonderful opportunity for students and will enable them to learn the environment and the related disciplines in the field, giving it importance at the institution level. The duration of the scholarship is 12 months or more and will help students in covering their tuition fees, living expenses, travel allowance etc. It’s a great initiative by the Bhajan Global Impact Foundation to promote higher education in the environmental field.
|Scholarship Name||Bhajan Lal Scholarship|
|Organisation||Bhajan Global Impact Foundation|
|Scholarship Type||Merit-Based, Need-Based|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
This Blog Includes:
Rewards under Bhajan Lal Scholarship
Selected candidates are benefited with the following awards :
- The partial or full scholarship support
- Tuition fees
- Living expense allowance
- Travel allowance
- Scholarship support for research purpose
Note: One can avails these benefits only if these expenses aren’t covered by the University
Levels/Field Of Study of Bhajan Lal Scholarship
The subjects that are available under this scheme are:
MSc/ MPhil/ PhD( or equivalent) in –
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Economics
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Ethics
- Environmental Finance
- Environmental History
- Environmental Chemistry
- Disciplines or subjects related to Water such as Hydrology, Water Resource Management, Sedimentation of Rivers, Water Waste, Ground Water, etc.
- Disciplines or Subjects related to Geology and Soils such as Soil Quality, Weathering, etc.
- Disciplines or subjects related to Energy such as Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Biogas, etc.
- Disciplines or subjects related to Wildlife such as Wildlife Conservation, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Observation, etc.
- Disciplines or subjects related to Waste such as Solid Waste Management, Liquid Waste Management, Integrated Waste Management, etc.
Note: Bhajan Global Impact Foundation can also consider other courses if it’s linked with Environment or Sustainability
Also Read: Top Scholarships For Indian Students to Study Abroad
To avail of the benefits of the Bhajan Lal Scholarship:
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in environment-related subject
- Pursuing courses like M. Sc, M. Phill and PhD with the environment-related subject is a requirement for applying for the scholarship
- The candidate applying should be admitted to a recognised university in India
The students should have the following documents while applying for the Bhajan Lal Scholarship:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bachelor’s Degree Marksheet
- Residence Certificate or Proof
- Admission Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Email and Contact Number
How To Apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship
Interested applicants should follow the steps given below to apply for the scholarship:
Step:1 – Visit the official website of Bhajan Global Impact Foundation.
Step:2 – On the homepage, under the ‘Engage With Us’ section, click on the Bhajan Lal Scholarship option.
Step:3 – On the webpage, click on the Apply Now button.
Step:4 – The application form for Bhajan Lal Scholarship will appear.
Step:5 – Fill in all the required details carefully including the name, DOB, city, contact number, educational qualification etc.
Step:6 – Do verify all the information and documents before submitting the application.
The selection of scholars for the scholarship depends on the following:
- The selection of a candidate depends on the financial position and needs of the student.
- The academic merit of the candidate is also a vital criterion for selection.
Leverage Edu Scholarship
Want to study at your dream university abroad? Leverage Edu is here for you with an amazing scholarship for students planning to study in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, etc with team Leverage Edu. You will get awards worth Rs 50,000 – Rs 5,00,000 to reduce tuition fees and on-campus expenses. The Leverage Edu Scholarship is open to students no matter what course you are applying for. So don’t miss this opportunity if you’re kick-starting your career with Leverage Edu experts and apply now!
The students are supposed to apply ONLINE for the Bhajan Lal Scholarship through their official website.
The Bhajan Lal Scholarship will be provided to the selected students for a duration of 12 or 24 months. It is to be reviewed at the end of every 6 months or the end of each semester (whichever comes first).
The objective of the Bhajan Lal Scholarship is to encourage environmental and sustainable studies at an institutional level. It is for the students who have a great interest in the field. The students who are pursuing M.Sc, M Phil, PhD or related fields with the subject of environment will be able to learn observations, disciplines, and many other things.
If you are thinking of kick-starting your career abroad or want help with the scholarships, then call our experts at 1800 572 000. At Leverage Edu, we have all the services that the students require for study abroad purposes. Our experts can assist you through the entire process of getting into your dream university. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for a free session now!