Hi! I’m Astronaut Alex 👨🚀🚀, and today, we’re talking about early childhood education courses in Australia for international students. Do you know how you can go about pursuing these programs? Well, don’t fret if this is new for you. I’ll help you understand what it is all about.
Early Childhood Education courses offer students the skills to teach young children between the ages of 2 and 8. These courses teach the main development stages that a child goes through and how you can support your students to develop the right emotional, cognitive and physical abilities. If you aspire to pursue this program, then Australia is the perfect destination to do so. In this blog, we will discuss the early childhood education courses in Australia for international students. One will be able to help children gain a love for earning while maintaining good communication with their parents, with the skills acquired through these courses.
Hope you have a gist of studying early childhood education courses in Australia for international students. This is just the beginning! Join me as I take you on a journey to understanding about these programs. Let’s go!🚀
This Blog Includes:
📖 Why Study Early Childhood Education Courses in Australia?
Australia is one of the most popular study-abroad destinations and for good reasons. With its world-class education, extensive employment opportunities and cultural diversity, Australia is surely an attractive destination for international students. Pursuing an early childhood education course from here can immensely benefit your career.
Here are some of the top reasons why it is a good idea to study early childhood education courses in Australia for international students:
➡️ Make a Positive Difference in Children’s Life
Graduates will have acquired the information and skills that will enable them to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families.
➡️ Top-Notch Universities
Numerous prominent universities are offering early childhood education courses in Australia for international students. Some of these prestigious institutes are:
- Charles Sturt University
- University of Newcastle
- Curtin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Deakin University
➡️ Employment Opportunities
Graduates have a diverse range of opportunities in terms of employment. They can assume job profiles, ranging from Preschool Teacher to Childcare Consultant.
➡️Vibrant City Life
Australian universities are in both rural and urban settings. Wherever you opt to study, you will be able to visit multiple neighbouring cities without any hassle. From the stunning Sydney beach scene to the quirky shopping boutiques of Melbourne, you will gain a multitude of unique experiences.
🏫Top Courses and Tuition Fees
Various prestigious universities in Australia are offering early childhood education degrees.
The table given below shows some of the best early childhood education courses in Australia for international students:
|University||QS World University Rankings 2024||Course Offered||Duration||Annual Tuition Fees|
|Charles Sturt University||801-850||Bachelor’s in Education (Early Childhood and Primary)||4 Years||AU$ 24,638|
|University of Newcastle||173||Master of Teaching (Primary Studies)||2 Years||AU$ 35,918|
|Curtin University||183||Bachelor of Education (Primary Education)||4 Years||AU$ 32,409|
|Stanley College||–||Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care||1 Year||AU$ 9,784|
|Deakin University||233||Master of Teaching (Primary and Early Childhood)||2 Years||AU$ 31,998|
✅ Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply for the program, make sure that you meet its admission requirements. Here are the eligibility criteria you need to meet in order to pursue early childhood education courses in Australia for international students:
- The students must have finished their higher secondary education for a bachelor’s level course. For a Master’s level course, they must have finished their bachelor’s degree.
- They need to have proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS). They should have scored a minimum of 6.5 on IELTS.
- Moreover, they should have a minimum score of 58 on PTE.
The applicants must also submit the following documents:
- A statement of purpose or personal essay
- Official transcripts from previous institutions
- A valid passport
- Proof of enrolment (your electronic confirmation of enrolment (e-COE))
- Your visa application fee
- Academic and work experience documents
- Your Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Evidence of your English proficiency skills (such as IELTS test scores)
- Details of your health insurance policy (OSHC)
- Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)
- Passport-sized photographs
The admission process for early childhood education courses in Australia for international students may need clarification. Fortunately, Leverage Edu can smoothen up the admission process for you.
We can help you with your application process in the following ways:
- By utilising our AI Course Finder, you can easily choose the course you wish to enrol in.
- Leverage Edu’s experts will subsequently complete the registration process for the university you chose on your behalf.
- Your application has to include essays, TOEFL, IELTS, SOPs, LORs, and other mandatory documentation. Hence, gather and assemble all the needed documents beforehand.
- Our team will then commence your application for scholarships, housing, and student loans as soon as you finish your application and all the necessary paperwork.
- Then, wait for your offer letter, which will reach you within 4-6 weeks.
Early childhood education courses provide a wide range of career opportunities for those who want to work with young children and make a positive impact on their lives. The table given below lists some of the most popular job roles you can assume after completing the early childhood education courses in Australia for international students.
|Job Profile||Average Annual Salary|
|Preschool Teacher||AU$ 86,717|
|Childcare Consultant||AU$ 66,690|
|Special Education Teacher||AU$ 128,815|
|Child Psychologist||AU$ 101,828|
Mr. Astronaut👨🚀🚀- “ Kiddos, I have answered all your queries with the utmost precision that I was capable of. Now, I will be taking my leave, but if you think that I might have missed something do check out the FAQ section or drop a comment. I always respond!”
Ans. The average annual fee can range from AU$ 9,784 to AU$ 35,918 for international students.
Ans. Early childhood education courses provide a wide range of career opportunities for those who want to work with young children and make a positive impact on their lives
Ans. Yes, there is a very strong and ongoing demand for skilled early childhood teachers in Australia.
So, this was all about the early childhood education courses in Australia for international students. Many Indian students dream of pursuing education in foreign nations due to the exposure and career growth they offer. Consider joining a free counselling session with Leverage Edu if you plan to study abroad.