The United Kingdom has been of the choices when it comes to studying abroad. Given the fact that it is home to numerous renowned universities, this country welcomes thousands of students every year for higher studies. If you too are planning to pursue a 3 months certificate course in the UK, then you have landed on the right page. Let’s take a look at 3 months of certificate courses in UK for international students in detail.
This Blog Includes:
- What is the Benefit of 3 Months Certificate Courses in UK?
- List of 3 Months Certificate Courses in UK for International Students:
- Popular 3 Month Certificate Courses in UK for International Students.
- Cost of Living and Studying 3 Months Certificate Courses in UK for International Students
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application Process for 3 Months Certificate Course in UK for International Students
- How to Apply for UK Visa?
What is the Benefit of 3 Months Certificate Courses in UK?
United Kingdom offers a plethora of courses that are recognised and accepted worldwide. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of pursuing a 3 months certificate course in UK for international students:
- Certificate courses in the UK can provide excellent industry-specific knowledge and help in gaining industry-specific skills too.
- There are many courses available ranging from 1 to 6 months in duration and help in gaining practical knowledge.
- Helps in gaining a globally recognised qualification.
- Earning a certificate course from UK can give you a competitive edge while applying for jobs and improves your chances of employability.
- 3 monthly certificate course can help you to make new contact and allows you to learn new culture and language.
Also Read: Skill Development Courses
List of 3 Months Certificate Courses in UK for International Students:
- Business & Management
Popular 3 Month Certificate Courses in UK for International Students.
Let’s take a look at some of the popular courses and universities that offer 3 months certificate courses in UK for international students.
|Name of the Course||Name of the University||Duration||Tuition Fee|
|Business Analytics||Imperial College London||3 Weeks||2817 Euro(INR 2.54 Lakh)|
|Branding and Identity Designing Short Courses||Central Saint Martins||5 Weeks||580 Euro(INR 52,345)|
|Certificate Course in Footwear Designing||London College of Fashion||2 Weeks||950 Euro(INR 85,738)|
|Filmmaking Certificate||London Film Academy||4 Weeks||2100 GBP(INR 2.14 Lakh)|
|Sustainable Finance & Climate Change||SOAS University of London||2 Weeks||1918 Euro(INR 1.73 Lakh)|
Also Read: 1 Year MBA in UK
Cost of Living and Studying 3 Months Certificate Courses in UK for International Students
The cost of studying in the UK varies depending on a number of variables, including the course type, length, university, etc. Typically, the cost of attending school also includes living expenses. Universities do not, however, offer lodging options for short-term courses. If a student intends to enrol in a three-month certificate programme in the UK. The average cost of studying can thus be estimated to range from INR 1.60 Lakh to 4.95 Lakh.
Also Read: Scholarships for Indian Students to Study in UK
Want to study abroad but are worried about expenses? Let Fly Finance help you.
Different universities offer different courses in a variety of subjects and disciplines. Students must meet particular eligibility requirements in order to apply for short-term courses. These requirements and criteria differ for various courses. As a result, you must make sure to verify the precise qualifying requirements on the university’s official website.
- A student must have passed the board exams for the 12th grade.
- Must have successfully completed English proficiency exams like the IELTS, TOEFL, etc. before applying for higher education.
- LOR (Letter of Recommendation)
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
Application Process for 3 Months Certificate Course in UK for International Students
Let’s take a look at the application process for 3 months certificate course in UK for International students:
- Get in touch with the team of experts at Leverage Edu in order to kickstart your study abroad journey.
- To help you out with the entire process and build a profile, Leverage Edu have a dedicated team of counsellors and coaches.
- Students must give English proficiency standardized tests like IELTS and TOEFL.
- Gather all necessary documents.
- Prepare for an interview process.
- And finally, apply for a visa.
How to Apply for UK Visa?
There are two types of visas that students can apply for if they want to take short-term courses: a student visa and a short-term visa.
Depending on the type of visa you’re seeking, different application fees apply.
The application price for a short-term visa is Rs. 19,369/-
The application price for a student visa is Rs. 36,238.
- Here’s a brief process of applying for a visa:
- Prepare all the paperwork necessary to apply for a visa, including:
- Valid Passport Fund Documentation
- IELTS, TOEFL, or other language proficiency test certificates, etc.
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies, or CAS letter
- I’ve paid the application cost.
- In the UK, pick up the BRP (Biometric Residence Permit) at the nearby post office.
Also Read: UK Visa Application Process
Ans: Business and Management, Architecture, Information Technology, and Healthcare to name a few.
Ans: Students are advised to apply for short term study visa in advance in order to get admitted into certain universities.
Ans: A short term study visa is granted for a six month period.
Planning and applying to universities abroad is a time-consuming process from choosing a course to the university. Leverage Edu’s team of professionals works with students to make the entire study abroad experience stress-free and easy by helping you get all of your questions and doubts answered.