HTML full form is Hypertext Markup Language. It is a markup language that is used to generate web pages. It’s written in the style of HTML elements. A hyperlink is a series of connections within a page to other pages. Markup language refers to the use of tags to specify the page layout and elements. Its primary focus is on how to display information on web pages; in other words, the web pages we see on the internet are written in HTML code. Web browsers interpret and display HTML pages. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Internet Explorer are some well-known online browsers.
This Blog Includes:
History of HTML
This basic yet brilliant language was created in 1990 by physicist Tim-Berners Lee, but it was not officially released until 1993. Since then, various different forms of HTML have been released. It has now become the official standard for web pages because of its popularity and quick implementation on websites. HTML5 was one of the most significant and prominent launches among countless upgrades because it brought several new features.
Features of HTML
Because of its numerous sophisticated features, the current HTML5 version is gaining popularity. Among them are the following:
- Video: Users can stream videos from a website using the video element.
- Figure: The figure element aids in the display of visual content such as images, illustrations, diagrams, and so on.
- Section elements, such as divs, aid in the organization of the content into subject sections.
- NAV: It refers to the section of a website that is linked to other pages on the website.
- Header: It allows you to collect together introductory aspects of your website, such as your logo, navigation items, search form, and so on.
- Footer: The footer is at the bottom of a webpage. It typically includes copyright information, social networking links, and navigation components.
Advantages of HTML
HTML has the following advantages.
- HTML is easily connected with a variety of programming languages, such as PHP and Node.js.
- HTML is one of the most popular and frequently used languages, with a large community and a wealth of resources.
- HTML offers a flat learning curve and is compatible with all web browsers.
- HTML is one of the most basic markup languages available.
- HTML is totally open-source and free.
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) maintains the HTML web standard.
Drawbacks of HTML
Along with many advantages, HTML (full form Hypertext Markup Language) also has certain drawbacks. Some of them are listed below.
- If a customer demands dynamic web pages, HTML is ineffective because only simple and static pages may be generated.
- To develop simple web pages, a user would need to do a lot of coding.
- HTML security requirements are not up to grade or acceptable.
- Some difficulty arises when a user is required to design a lengthy system in order to create a web browser.
Must Read: What is the Full Form of iOS?
Must Read: What is SQL Full Form?
Hope now you know the HTML full form. If you are looking to study abroad you can reach out to our experts at Leverage Edu and you can also check our page for more related content.