Britannia Industries Limited is an Indian food company that specializes in manufacturing and selling biscuits all across India. The company was founded by Nusli Wadia in 1892 and is a part of the Wadia group. Britannia has a legacy of 100 years and the company is popular for brands such as Good Day, Tiger, NutriCoice, Milk Bikis, and Marie Gold. Britannia Bread is also the largest bread brand in India. The aim of Britania Industries is to sell healthy fresh and delicious food. The company has a presence in more than 60 countries and has become India’s first Zero trans fat company. Keep reading to know more about Britannia careers and the highest-paying jobs in the company.
Why Work at Britannia?
Below are the reasons why you should apply for a position at Britannia careers
- The company has been awarded as the best employer in 2020 through the best employers
- Get to work in the largest biscuit company in India that is accepting of diverse ideas and thoughts and empowers employees as owners
- Get employee benefits such as health insurance, free transportation facilities, international relocation, a gym, and other facilities.
Britannia work culture
Britannia careers offer excellent working conditions to its employees. As per the Aon Best Employer study the company is ranked as one of the best employers in 2019. It has also been recognised as the best employer in 2020 by the KIncentric best employers study and also for holding the position as the Brand Equity’s most trusted food brand in 2019.
Britannia’s goal is to make things happen. Hence, the four main building blocks of Britannia careers are as follows:
- Inviting- to come home to Britannia
- Igniting to fuel the hunger
- Creating to build enriching careers
- Respecting to do the right thing
Relevant Read: Highest-Paying Spotify Careers
High Paying Jobs
Below are the highest-paying jobs in Britannia
|Area Sales Manager||₹715,185|
|Research & Development (R&D) Manager||₹789,285|
|Quality Assurance (QA) / Quality Control (QC) Inspector||₹200,158|
|Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General)||₹854,247|
|Production Team leader||₹513,590|
|Production Manager, Manufacturing||₹1,089,293|
|Market Research Manager||₹1,301,102|
|Human Resources (HR) Manager||₹454,953|
|Production Manager, Manufacturing||₹1,642,897|
|Market Research Manager||₹1,301,102|
|Human Resources (HR) Manager||₹454,953|
|Customer service officer||₹601,913|
|Assistant Manager, Customer Service||₹1,067,291|
|Assistant Finance Manager||₹798,640|
|Trade Marketing Manager||₹1,212,994|
|Vice President (VP), Marketing||₹6,185,146|
- Scientific Researcher– A scientific researcher is a person who collects, interprets, and evaluates data for the purpose of scientific contribution
- Area sales manager -Area sales manager is another position open at Britania careers. An area sales manager takes care of the overall sales of the company. The designation involves the employee having analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Research & Development (R&D) Manager– The position involves overseeing the research works and developing knowledge-based products for an organization. Research programs are created to improve existing products and study new products’ potential.
- Quality Assurance (QA) / Quality Control (QC) Inspector– It requires monitoring, inspection, and proposing measures to improve the products to meet the quality standards.
- Project Manager- A project manager is in charge of planning, procurement, and execution of projects.
- Production Team leader- This position involves supervising production area activities to make sure that the volume, cost, waste, and quality standards are achieved.
- Operations Manager- Operations manager takes responsibility for hiring and training employees and managing quality assurance programs. The operations manager also makes sure that all tasks are completed on time.
- Office Administrator- Office administrators take care of the administrative aspect of the organization. They also make sure that the efficiency of the daily office operations is maintained.
- Marketing Manager- A marketing manager is responsible for the promotional aspects of the company and its products. They launch marketing campaigns to raise awareness about the business and to gain new customers. It is a mid-level role and requires experience to get hired.
- Market Research Manager- Through market research a marketing research manager finds out goals, products, and services. They lead and oversee the research team, and collect information, and data about the market segments. The final report is given to the marketing managers.
- Human Resources (HR) Manager- HR manager is another position open at Britannia careers. The position involves planning, coordinating, and directing the administrative functions of the company. They are responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees for the organization. HR managers also act as the link between the management and the employees of the organization.
- Finance Manager- A finance manager oversees the financial aspects of a company. The position involves budget planning and offering insights and financial advice to the executive management team of the business. Their financial advice is sought to make the best business decisions for the organization.
- Customer service officer- A customer service officer is responsible for answering customer queries, finding solutions, and updating customer accounts.
- Assistant Manager- Customer Service- An assistant manager at a customer care centre is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, quality, and productivity.
- Assistant Manager- An assistant manager is responsible for daily business operations. They make sure that the new workers are aware of their roles and responsibilities and verify their schedules. Assistant managers also handle phone queries about orders or escalations regarding services or products.
- Assistant Finance Manager- These managers assist the finance manager with administrative and financial tasks such as invoicing and budgeting, and issuing purchase orders. They also write monthly financial reports and file the company’s taxes.
- Trade Marketing Manager- Trade marketing managers oversee the local brand development and selling to companies. The target audience is the distributors and retailers who can bring the products to the customer’s attention.
- Vice President (VP), Marketing- The position involves being responsible for the overall marketing results of an organization. VP of Marketing also oversees the marketing strategies in order to increase the mark position of the company. It is done to achieve the desired results for the company.
Relevant Read- Highest paying government jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Britannia Careers
The eligibility requirements to work at Birtannnia are as follows
- Interested candidates need to have educational qualifications. It includes degrees like B.E/BTech, MBA, B.Sc, B.com, and BA.
- The age of candidate needs to be between 18- 40 years.
- Interested candidates would also need to qualify for the interview, the document verification process, and the skill test.
- Other than this, candidates need to submit their resume, identity card, educational certificates, and work experience certificates for the job
Relevant Read: L&T India Careers for Freshers
How to Apply at Britannia Careers 2023?
To apply to Britannia careers a candidate can follow the below steps:
- Visit the Britannia career page and select the location, and the position you want to apply for.
- Read the job description, responsibilities, and duties provided
- Make sure that you qualify for the position and click on ‘apply’.
- However, new users would need to register first. For this, new users can create an account using their email address, username, and password.
- Once the registration is complete users will be redirected to a page where they can submit all the relevant documents for the job
- Users can keep their login details for future reference
Ans. Yes. Britannia is a good company to work for. It is rated 4.1 out of 5 on job sites by employees.
Ans. The HR of Britanina company is Arindam Chakraborty. He is the corporate HR head.
Ans. The CEO of Britannia is Ranjeet Singh Kohli.
Britannia is a market leader in terms of biscuits. In India, the company is entering new categories and is on the verge of achieving the goal of being a Global Total Food company. Britannia is also known as one of the best employers in India. Hence, choosing to work at Britania is a great idea. Need help with study abroad admissions? Call us at 1800 572 000 and book our free 30-minute counselling session today.