One of the highly demanded job profiles, front-end Designers are essential for companies nowadays. With the gradual increase in demand for IT companies, the requirements for front-end designers are also increased. Being a highly reliable source of important information, the Internet has also been a convenient source of essential things. The major reason for front-end designers’ popularity is the lucrative packages offered after completing the degree. If you want to know more about how to become a front-end designer, eligibility requirements, educational qualifications, and much more, then Keep Reading!
This Blog Includes:
Steps to Pursue Front-End Designing
There are a few steps that you are required to pursue to become a front-end designer.
- First, you need to opt for the science stream after the 10th class which means a higher secondary school with a science stream from a recognized board.
- Then you are required to earn a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects.
- Further, you are required to apply as front end designer.
- Then you train yourself for various skills that are required for a front-end designer
- Then you need to get yourself registered /licensed as a front-end designer.
- Thereafter earn a professional certification followed by earning a master’s degree.
Relevant Read: How to Become a Materials Engineer in India?
There are a few eligibility requirements that you are required to fulfill to pursue a career in front-end design.
- One of the major requirements you are required to qualify for is educational qualifications.
- It would be best if you pursued an undergraduate degree in engineering with a minimum of 65% marks from an officially recognized institution.
- If you want to pursue further education, you may enroll in a master’s degree in engineering with a minimum of 65% marks from an officially recognized institution.
To apply for universities to become a front-end designer you are only required to follow a simple process. All you are required to do is to check the official website of your preferred university for the latest updates and notifications. Then you are required to fill out the application form available on the official website accurately after paying the application fees. As a part of the application process, you are also required to submit a list of important documents such as a visa, SOP, and resume. In case of acceptance, you will be notified by the university through email or a contact number.
Relevant Read: How to Become a Budget Analyst in India?
Top Colleges for Front-End Designing in India
If you want to pursue front-end designing in India then there are various universities and colleges that offer front-end designing courses. Some of the popular universities are
|Ranking in India||Name of the Institute|
|2||Picasso Animation College|
Roles and Responsibility
If you are planning to pursue a career as a front-end designer, you must first know about roles and responsibilities.
- You must be responsible for designing and structuring web pages.
- Designing the features so that you can enhance the experience of users
- Maintaining a balance between functional as well as aesthetic designing
- Building reusable code for future purposes.
- Optimizing web pages for best speed and scalability
Relevant Read: Top Careers in Goldman Sachs India 2023
The requirement for front-end designing has gradually increased over the years as the industry adapts to emerging trends. After completion of front-end designing courses, students have two options: to pursue higher education or employment opportunities.
One of the major aspects that you must analyze before pursuing a career in a particular field is the salary offered. One of the major reasons for the popularity of front-end designing is the lucrative salaries provided after completion of the course. The average salary of front-end designers in India is INR 4.95 lakhs annually. However, it may differ depending on experience, location, job profiles, etc.
Relevant Read: Top UnitedHealth Group Careers India 2023: Job Profiles, Salary & How to Apply
Ans. No matter how little, how much, or how much experience you have, it doesn’t matter; Within six months, you can become a front-end developer. Typically, enrolling in a part-time coding boot camp is the best way to improve skills during this time period.
Ans. The average annual salary for a front-end web developer in India is 3.5 lakhs, with salaries ranging from 1.2 lakhs to 9.7 lakhs.
Are you planning to pursue an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree in front-end designing in India or you want to study abroad? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide end-to-end assistance to solve your career queries. Call 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minute counselling session today.