Shikhar Thales Scholarship Program is an initiative of The Franco Indian Education Trust. It is run in association with Thales India Pvt. Ltd and Krishnakriti Foundation to financially support underprivileged students from different sections of society. The scholarship is for Indian students who wish to pursue their studies in France at the Master’s degree level in the field of Engineering (Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, Communication and Control Systems). It is aimed at empowering and strengthening individuals who wish to study abroad. Check out the complete details about the Shikhar Thales scholarship and how to apply.
|Application deadline||To be announced|
|Field||Engineering (Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, Communication and Control Systems).|
|Award amount||Monthly Stipend of EUR 700 (~INR 56K)|
In order to be eligible for the Shikhar Thales Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria.
- You must be a permanent resident of India.
- Your age at the time of application should be 18 years & above.
- At the time of the application, you must be a final year student or should have studied from an Indian Institution of higher learning or an employed professional with a maximum of 3 years of work experience.
- You should have secured admission in a reputable French University in a programme related to Engineering.
- You should belong to low income families and have proof of the same.
The Shikhar Thales Scholarship provides the following benefits.
- A monthly stipend of EUR 700 (INR 56K).
- The scholarship will be provided with social security.
- Fee for visa and Etudes en France will be waived off.
- Assistance in securing affordable housing or accommodation.
Also Read: Top Scholarships in France
How to Apply for the Shikhar Thales Scholarship Program?
- Visit the official link of Shikhar Thales Scholarship Program .
- Read all the details carefully and click on the Apply Now button.
- First you need to register yourself. After that head back to the login page and enter all the asked credentials.
- Fill the Shikhar Thales Scholarship Program online application form.
- Enter all the details and upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button after verifying everything and you’re done! The application process is complete.
Documents Required for the Shikhar Thales Scholarship Program
The candidate must submit the following documents.
- A formal passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of first two pages of the passport ( the expiry date of the passport should be mentioned).
- Updated CV.
- A scanned copy of the acceptance letter/copy of the email (in case you have not yet received the acceptance letter) from the French University where you have secured admission in the desired course.
- Attested copy of the Class 10th mark sheet.
- Attested copy of 12th mark sheet.
- Attested copy of the Bachelor’s Degree (along with semester Marksheet)
- French Language Certificate
- Family Income proof (ITR Return for past 2 year)
- Documentation of Employment (3 years of experience proof if applicable)
- LOR (Letter of recommendation) from the University
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
Selection Process of the Shikhar Thales Scholarship Program
The applications are selected on the basis of –
- Academic excellence
- The candidate’s Statement of Purpose
Also Read: France Work Visa for Indians
The Leverage Edu Scholarship
The Leverage Edu scholarship is your golden opportunity to study stress-free at your dream university abroad! The scholarship is open to all students applying to study in countries like the UK, Canada, and the US with a Leverage Edu expert. By applying for the scholarship, you can get access to awards INR 7,00,00,000 to help reduce your tuition fee and on-campus expenses. The scholarship is open to students irrespective of the course preferences. India’s Largest Study Abroad scholarship is a sure-shot opportunity to unlock your potential and transform your life.
No, the dates are yet to be announced.
The consultants guide you to apply with a perfect application, Thus increasing the odds of getting the scholarships as the chances of submitting the error free application increases.
Shikhar Thales Scholarship program is an initiative of The Franco Indian Education Trust, in association with Thales India Pvt. Ltd and the Krishnakriti Foundation.
If you are interested in pursuing your further studies abroad or want help with the scholarships, then call our experts at 1800 572 000. At Leverage Edu, we have all the required services for study abroad purposes and our experts can assist you through the entire process of getting into your dream university.