Tver State Medical University is one of Russia’s oldest and most prestigious educational institutions. It is now a big research, scientific, and educational institution that has received the “Prestigious Nations Friendship National Award” for its excellent contribution to international education, collaboration, and development. The university has played a pivotal role in the advancement of medical science and the education of medical professionals. If you are planning to pursue MBBS in Russia, Tver State medical academy is an optimal option for you. We’ve covered everything there is to know about Tver state medical university in this blog.
This Blog Includes:
- About Tver State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University Rankings
- Courses Offered at Tver State Medical University
- Eligibility Criteria for Tver State Medical University
- How to Apply for Tver State Medical University?
- Fees for Tver State Medical University
- Hostels at Tver State Medical University
- Steps after Course from Tver State Medical University
About Tver State Medical University
One of Russia’s greatest medical schools is Tver State Medical University. For more than 70 years, TverState Medical University has been a leader in medical research and the training of medical practitioners and scientists. It is now the world’s largest medical scientific, research, and educational center, with a huge clinical and laboratory base and a highly qualified teaching staff.
Among Russia’s Top Medical Universities, TSMU was the first to offer English-language courses.TverState Medical University is a World Health Organization-accredited medical institution. Many medical organizations in Russia and other countries with whom it has extensive contacts in the fields of basic medical education, postgraduate training, scientific research, diagnostics, treatment, and illness prevention. This University is one of Russia’s medical universities, with accreditation from MCI, WHO, the United Kingdom, the United States, and other significant nations.
Cardiology, genetics, pediatrics, gastrointestinal, ophthalmology, radiography, surgery, and public health are the key fields of international cooperation. Scientists and professors from Germany, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Israel, India, and other countries are asked to read lectures and provide practical training to students at the university regularly.
Tver State Medical University Rankings
The university is a distinguished institution that has received recognition in the following areas:
|THE (World University Rankings)||#801–1000||2022|
Tver State Medical Academy is one of Russia’s best medical schools in terms of quality education, practical knowledge, reasonable costs, and multi-diversity, and thus attracts international students from Nepal, the United Arab Emirates, Africa, and Pakistan. The university’s September intake has a limited number of seats available. Hence, students as soon as possible.
Courses Offered at Tver State Medical University
The following are some of the most popular courses and faculties at Tver state medical university:
|Faculty of Postgraduate Studies||3 years|
|Faculty of Advanced Nursing Education||5 years|
|Pharmaceutical faculty||5 years|
|Faculty of Dental Medicine||5 years|
|Faculty of General Medicine||6 years.|
Eligibility Criteria for Tver State Medical University
Although the eligibility criteria to study at Tver state medical university will differ from course to course enlisted below is a general entrance requirement to study:
- To be considered for admission to Tver State Medical University, candidates must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the admission year.
- Candidates who received more than 50% in the HSC exam or similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as obligatory subjects are eligible to apply for MBBS admission at Tver State Medical University.
- Students who have received a qualifying score on the NEET exam are eligible to apply to the Tver state medical university programs.
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report
How to Apply for Tver State Medical University?
Students need to follow these steps to take admission to Tver state medical academy:
- Students must submit an application for admission using the university’s website.
- All documentation must be submitted online or at the University’s office.
- If they are chosen, students will get an invitation letter within two weeks.
- Students must pay the University’s tuition cost after receiving an invitation letter.
- With the original receipt of fee payment and the university’s invitation letter, students can apply for a student visa.
Check Out: Cost of Studying MBBS in Russia
Fees for Tver State Medical University
|Program Name||Fees (Per Annum) (Rubles)||Fees (INR)|
|Hostel Fees||1,600 (Per Month)||1,670|
Also Read: Russian Scholarships
Hostels at Tver State Medical University
There are 1,544 seats in the university’s four hostels (dormitories). International students who arrive on the Russian Federation’s territory by invitation from countries with a visa regime are given priority in receiving residential housing in hostels.
- When you settle in, you sign a contract to rent an apartment for the duration of your studies.
- The university has two residential hostels. One-room apartments for three students and two-room apartments for five students are available.
- A sanitary unit, a bathroom, and a kitchen are included in the units. The hostels provide elevators and wireless internet access. The entrance to the hostel is secured. There is a pass system in place. At the entryway and in the corridors, there are video cameras. Stores and public transit are both within walking distance of the hostels.
Steps after Course from Tver State Medical University
The following are some of the most significant factors that all Indian students graduating from Russia’s Tver Statemedical academy should be aware of:
- After receiving an MD (Physician) degree, all Indian students must take and pass the MCI Screening Test/FMGE/NExT in India.
- There is no distinction between this MD (Physician) degree and the MBBS degree in India.
- Every year, the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Exam)/NeXT (National Exit Test) is held twice, in June and December.
- This is an online qualifying test that students must pass with a score of 50% or above.
- There is no limit to how many times a student may take this exam until he or she passes.
- After passing the test, they must do a one-year internship in India in any area of the country.
- After completing their internship in India, the students are given permanent registration in India.
- Doctors in India can now work in government/private hospitals, open their own clinics, or take the NEET PG exam.
- Doctors interested in pursuing postgraduate education in English-speaking nations can take the USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, and other exams.
- Hundreds of Indians from TSMU, Tver have successfully completed their examinations in India and are now working there.
Tver State Medical University students are offered merit-based and need-based scholarships.
Tver State Medical University has over 300 Indian students enrolled.
Tver has a moderate continental climate, with an average temperature of -7.6°C in February and 18°C in July.
This was the entire picture of Tver State Medical University. Do you wish to pursue your MBBS in a different country? It can take a long time to find the right university and degree. As a result, our Leverage Edu experts are here to relieve you of all of your tension and anxiety. To get started on your study abroad trip, call us at 1800572000.