Based in one of the safest cities in the United Kingdom i.e. Norwich, Norwich Business School is one of the leading business schools in the United Kingdom. It is well-known for offering a diverse range of programmes such as MBA, Executive MBA, Marketing, Management, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Financial Management, Operations and more. Besides top-notch courses and excellent facilities, Norwich Business School is also known for its lively campus in the Thomas Paine Study Center. Let’s explore more about the Norwich Business School (NBS) Campus.
|School Name||Norwich Business School|
|Flagship Courses||MSc, MBA|
|Parent Institution||University of East Anglia|
|Faculty||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Former Names||The School of Management|
|Degrees Offered||BA, BSc, MSc, MBA|
Why Choose Norwich Business School?
Here are a couple of reasons why Norwich Business School can provide you with the best start to your career.
- Norwich Business School falls under the 7 faculties of one of the top universities in the UK and the world, the University of East Anglia.
- Norwich Business School provides students with world-class research and learning experience with the help of a team of more than 100 internationally-recognised academics and business experts.
- Norwich Business School offers more than 40 courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in a wide range of disciplines such as marketing, operations, logistics, finance etc.
- All courses offered at the Norwich Business School UEA are accredited by leading professional bodies such as the ACCA, AMBA, CFI, CIM, CIMA, CMI and ICAEW.
- Norwich Business School offers students a once-in-a-lifetime experience by allowing them to spend a year in industry or a year studying abroad in their third year. The initiative is taken specifically to help students build a powerful CV for the future.
- Norwich Business School also recognises deserving students for their academics and non-academic achievements by awarding them various prizes.
Norwich Business School Campus
Norwich Business School is a part of the University of East Anglia’s campus, which is spread across 320 acres. It is a diverse and vibrant place to study that provides students with great on-campus facilities like the Ziggurats and Sainsbury Center. The best part about the NBS campus is that it is just two miles from the lively city centre of Norwich.
The UEA campus is no less than a mini-city as you get everything you need, from accommodation to sports clubs. The UEA campus includes the Thomas Paine Study Center, where the Norwich Business School is located.
One of the most fascinating features of the UEA campus is the avenger’s headquarters in Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man and Marvel Cinematic Universe films. The campus at UEA also includes the Mary Chapman Court, a hall of residence in Norwich city centre, and the University Village.
The UEA campus is spread across the Norwich Research Park as well and has recently added two more accommodation blocks. The campus already has the following accommodation blocks
- Constable Terrace
- Nelson Court, and Britten
- Paston, Colman
- Kett and Browne Houses
The Crome Court accommodation for postgraduate students at UEA has received the Green Gown Award in 2015 for the Built Environment because it utilizes 69% of its energy from renewable resources. Another amazing fact about the NBS campus is that it includes the Enterprise Center which is known for being Britain’s greenest building.
The UEA campus makes it easier for students to travel as the campus is linked to the city center and railway station by frequent buses, operated by First Norfolk & Suffolk, via Unthank Road or Earlham Road. The campus also has transport links to cities like London and Cambridge as well as to countries like Amsterdam and Prague, so you can travel and explore more of the United Kingdom while studying at the Norwich Business School.
Other on-campus facilities at UEA include libraries, cafes, canteen, book shop and more. Here’s a list of the on-campus facilities available for students studying at Norwich Business School UEA:
- Union Pub and Bar
- 24-hour library
- Concert and gig venue- LCR (Lower Common Room)
- Canteen- Campus Kitchen,
- Café/coffee shop- Blend
- Bar/coffee shop- Unio,
- Graduate bar- Scholar’s Bar
- Union shop
- Cafe 57
- Bio Cafe
- Medical Center
- Transport Links
University life is not only about studying but also exploring and experiencing new things every day. UEA offers much more than academics. The campus of UEA is a world in itself that allows you to explore your passions, fulfil your dreams and build a great career for yourself. Are you planning to study at the Norwich Business School? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end guidance from application to the visa process. Call us at 1800 57 2000 and kickstart your study abroad journey today!