FET or Fellowship Entrance Test is conducted for offering admission to post-doctoral FNB courses by NBE i.e. National Board of Examination. It is a national level exam. This entrance exam is conducted in an online mode for various specializations of the FNB course and candidates can choose from the various options. The dates for NBE FET 2021 have been mentioned in this blog. Read on to find out more.
This Blog Includes:
Tabulated below are the important highlights of the NBE FET.
|Exam Name||National Board of Examination Fellowship Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||Postdoctoral Level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration||1 hour 45mins|
Important Dates for NBE FET
|Application Form Release||January 4th – February 3rd, 2021|
|NBE FET 2021 Exam||March 14th, 2021|
|Admit Card Release||March 8th, 2021|
|Result Declaration||By 31st March 2021|
Also Read: Humboldt Fellowship
The eligibility criteria for candidates who wish to apply for the NBE FET 2021 is mentioned below :
- Students applying for NBE FET must have a permanent registration certificate that claims MBBS qualification.
- In case they have additional medical qualifications, that should be recognized under the IMC Act.
- Students who will go on to have Post Graduate Medical Degree or Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/DNB and MCh) must have completed their special courses, Students must have medical qualifications that are approved by the IMC.
Let’s have a look at the course wise eligibility now for NBE FET –
- Body MR Imaging – DNB/MD (Radio Diagnosis)
- Breast Imaging – DNB/MD (Radio Diagnosis)
- Cross Sectional Body Imaging – DNB/MD (Radio Diagnosis)
- Sports Medicine – DNB/MD (Orthopedics)
- Arthroplasty – DNB/MD (Orthopedics)
- Trauma Care – DNB/MD (Orthopedics)/ DNB/MS (General Surgery)/ DNB/MCh(Neuro Surgery) / DNB/MD(Anesthesiology)
- Interventional Cardiology – DNB/DM (Cardiology)
- Spine Surgery – DNB/MD (Orthopedics)/ DNB/McH (Neuro Surgery)
- Vitreoretinal Surgery – DNB/MD (Ophthalmology)
- Neurovascular Intervention – DNB/MCh(Neurology) or MD(RadioDiagnosis)
- Liver Transplantation – DNB/MCh ( GI Surgery)
Also Read: Newton Bhabha Fellowship
How to Apply?
We have described below the detailed procedure that students are required to follow for applying for NBE FET 2021:
- Registration: Aspirants must log on to the official website of NBE and Apply Online by clicking on FET 2021. Fill in the required details to get a unique id and password to go further with the application process.
- Submit Application Form: After successful registration, aspirants must fill the application form with accurate and necessary information the form asks for. The application form is divided into three sections – Personal Details, Qualification of Details and Successfully uploading documents.
- Exam Centre: After completing the three sections, students must choose their preferred exam centre.
- Application Fees: The final step would be the payment of application fees to successfully complete the form.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Paper Pattern
|Type of Questions||MCQ based|
|Marking Scheme||+4 – Correct Answer0 – Incorrect Answer|
The paper is divided into two parts – Part A and Part B. Part A is of 40% weightage and Part B of 60% weightage.
While arthroplasty, sports medicine and spine surgery have the same question paper, breast imaging, cross sectional body imaging and body mr imaging have the same question paper.
NBE FET Exam Centres
The exam centres for NBE FET are listed below. Students must wisely choose an exam centre to match their needs while filling up the form.
- New Delhi
The application fees for NBE FET can be paid in online mode through – debit card/ credit card/ net banking. The application fee for NBE FET is – INR 3750 for all Indian candidates
Also Read: Daksha Fellowship
No, MBE FET cannot be taken in an offline mode. It is a computer based test.
No, admission to FNB course is only through NBE FET.
The application fees for all Indian applicants – INR 3750
So, this was all about NBE FET. Facing any difficulty with the application process? Our Leverage Edu experts are here to guide you through. Stay connected for more such informative content!