Masters’ Union School of Business announces admissions for the Second Cohort of its flagship Post Graduate Programme in Technology and Business Management (PGP TBM). This uniquely designed 16-months flagship programme is led by real practitioners, driven by live projects, and grounded in technology. The applications for MUSB PGP TBM 2021 are only open till 15th May 2021! Read this blog to know all about the admissions process to MUSB’s PGP TBM!
|Fees||22.06 Lakhs INR|
|Specializations Offered||Core: 4
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Basic Admission Criteria||MU-BAAT followed by PI|
|Core Subjects||Management and Strategy
Finance and Fintech
Marketing, Branding and Design and Computing
Business Analytics and Statistics
|Application Deadline||15th May 2021|
This Blog Includes:
- Deadline – May 15, 2021
- Interviews – May 2021
- Application Fee – Rs 4,500
How to Apply for MUSB PGP TBM?
In case you have any further questions, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 120 5288. Click here to apply online!
To be considered a PGP applicant for the Cohort of 2022, you will need to have the following:
- Academics– 3-4 years Bachelors or Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Work Experience – While work experience is preferred, students passed out of their undergraduate studies may also apply.
- Competitive Exams– Applicants are encouraged to submit their valid GMAT, GRE, CAT, or NMAT scores, in case they have them. The admission panel will take these scores under consideration when evaluating their candidatures.
- MU-BAAT – As a mandatory step, all applicants are required to take the Masters’ Union- Business Aptitude and Admissions Test (MU-BAAT). The cut-off score will be used to shortlist applicants for the Personal Interview round.
Also Read: MUSB vs ISB – Which One Is a Better Choice?
About MUSB PGP TBM
The pedagogy is modelled to make every day at the programme feel like a dynamic internship, formulated using an experiential approach. The PGP TBM is an extremely flexible programme that can be highly customized to meet the needs of each student’s career aspirations. The programme is divided into new-age concentrations like Management and Strategy, Finance and FinTech, Marketing, Branding and Design, and Computing, Business Analytics, and Statistics are designed to address the industry’s most pressing needs. Students at Masters’ Union can also go with practitioner-led courses where the majority of courses are taught by eminent corporate executives, distinguished businessmen, noted global faculty, and even members of the parliament, imparting knowledge that emanates from their rich on-the-field experiences.
The course curriculum is carefully and meticulously curated to provide students with hands-on industry experience, largely using internship-style lectures. PGP TBM has unique career development interventions like Masters’ Union Investment Fund, One-on-One Mentorship Programme, Industry Immersion Programme, Startup School & Research Centres.
The institute is located in the heart of Gurgaon’s business district, flanked by Fortune 500 companies, for the ultimate hands-on experience with a proactive career upliftment team that organizes career development workshops, welcomes scores of campus recruiters, and facilitates several high-stake interviews.
Key USP’s of the Program in the Past
- Halfway through the programme, the Cohort got to interact with over 100 Masters in the form of Classes, CXO Lessons, One-on-One Mentorships, Masters-in-Residence, Corporate Conversations, etc.
- Students have received internship opportunities at top-tier companies such as Facebook, McKinsey, EY, PwC, KPMG, Amazon, Antler, etc.
- During their summer break, several students opted for Venture Initiation Programme launched by Masters’ Union Innovation Lab (MUIL). It aims to facilitate their journey on the entrepreneurial path. As part of the programs, each selected start-up got access to coaching, a Master-Mentor, a stipend, resources, access to an agency network, exclusive placement support, masterclasses, and a buddy system.
- The Masters’ Union Investment Fund (MUIF) has been started to put the corpus of INR 5 cr. to use with investments in stocks such as Bharat Rasayan, HCL technologies, Divi’s Laboratories, HDFC Life Insurance, Kalyan Jewellers, etc. under the mentorship of our able Masters, Mr Ajay Jamuar (Head of Finance at Deutsche Bank), Mr Joy Jain (Angel Investor and a former partner at PwC), Mr Ramji Govindarajan (CEO, Chevening Advisors), and Mr Siddartha Rastogi (Managing Director at a leading asset manager).
About Masters’ Union
The new-age business school offers industry-immersive business education through classes that are headed by top industry leaders and practitioners including CXOs, MDs, Eminent Public Leaders, and even Members of Parliament, apart from distinguished global faculty from top B-schools. The curriculum at Masters’ Union is driven by live projects, boot camps & simulation, and grounded in emerging technology. Located in the heart of Gurugram’s business district, Masters’ Union is flanked by several Fortune 500 companies, to provide the ultimate industry immersive and hands-on learning experience from day one, as envisioned.
Give your career the right push with MUSB’s PGP TBM. Applications are open now, reach out to Leverage Edu experts in case you need any help. Do not miss this opportunity and register today!