Germany is a technological paradise for students hoping to pursue skilled jobs like doctors, engineers, pharmacists, scientific researchers, etc. With over 500 pharmaceutical companies located across the country, graduates have a variety of professional opportunities available to them. They can work in R&D, Innovation, Drug Testing in the world’s fourth-largest pharma leader. If you are someone interested in stepping into a billion-dollar industry with a passion for the German language then here is everything about Masters in Pharmacy in Germany!
|Course||Master’s in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Master’s in Pharmacology, Master’s in Medical Chemistry, Master’s in Biotechnology|
|Master’s in Pharmacy in Germany Fees||Up to EUR 1500 (INR 1.26 Lakhs) per semester|
|Average Salary||EUR 4200 (INR 35.41 Lakhs) per year|
This Blog Includes:
- Why Study Masters in Pharmacy in Germany
- Top Universities for Masters in Pharmacy in Germany
- How to Select the Best Universities?
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Process
- Documents Required
- Cost of Living in Germany
- Scholarships for International Students in Germany
Why Study Masters in Pharmacy in Germany
For many students around the world, studying pharmacy is a dream come true. Those who seek an international experience in Germany, with wonderful study environments, innovative and accessible practice laboratories, highly regarded professors and researchers, and reasonable tuition fees, will not be disappointed. Apart from these the reasons as to why choose Germany are:
- Germany ranks 20 in the world education ranking
- 14th rank in the world ease of doing business ranking
- Germany ranks number 11 in World Economy
Top Universities for Masters in Pharmacy in Germany
|M.A. International Healthcare Management||IU International University of Applied Sciences||2,196 Euro/year 1,85,140/year|
|M.Sc. Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis||Fresenius University of Applied Sciences||750 Euro/module INR 63,227/year|
|M.Sc. International Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics||Fresenius University of Applied Sciences||795 Euro/module 67,025/year|
|Masters in Pharmaceutical Research||Freie Universitat Berlin||free|
|M.Sc. Advanced Safety Sciences for Medicines||University of Konstanz||2500 Euro/year-INR 2,10,773/year|
|M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Sciences||University of Freiberg||3,000 Euro/year-INR 2,52,930/year|
|M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Sciences||Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich||free|
Here is a list of master’s courses in Germany for International students to explore!
How to Select the Best Universities?
Choosing a university to attend is analogous to selecting a home in a foreign nation to purchase. You must first identify your objectives and criteria before considering various options. Set priorities, choose universities with the biggest percentage of international students to gain valuable experience working in a multicultural setting. Check University Rankings and compare facilities provided by different universities. Then, take into consideration fees and scholarships. Your career path is determined by the university you attend. So, before making a final selection, be sure you’ve thought about all of your possibilities and thoroughly studied them.
Students with a first academic degree in a similar discipline, such as Pharmaceutical Medicine, Chemistry, Biology, or others, may be accepted for master’s degrees in pharmacy, depending on the program’s requirements. Basic Requirements :
- In order to apply for a master’s degree in pharmacy in Germany, you must first complete a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- Second, you must take IELTS, TOEFL, or other standard language assessment tests in order to enroll in English-based programmes. To be on the safe side, you should aim for a 7-band score overall.
The application procedure takes several months to complete and begins months before classes begin. Call our Leverage Edu experts at 1800 572 000 to learn how the application process to Germany can be shortened and expedited!
- To shortlist your favorite universities and courses, call our experts at 1800 572 000. Using our single dashboard platform, begin your application to various universities.
- Compile all of your documentation, including SOPs, essays, diplomas, and letters of recommendation, as well as exam scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Meet all application deadlines and begin the process of applying for housing, a student visa, and scholarships/student loans.
- Accept the offer letter and digitally meet your teachers, classmates, and housemates.
- Approve your visa and fly to your dream school!
- Official academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of passport
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Reference Letters
Cost of Living in Germany
In Germany, students typically spend about 850 Euros (INR 71,877) per month on living expenses. You will need roughly 10,300+ Euros (INR 8,71,017.13) per year in living expenses, and over 40% of international students will seek out student homes because of the lower monthly expenditures of around 300 EUR.
Scholarships for International Students in Germany
- DAAD WISE Scholarship Program
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships
- Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships
- ESMT Women’s Academic Scholarship
- Goethe Goes Global Scholarships
- Sun Pharmaceuticals
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Abbott India
Job Profiles and Average Salary
|Pharmacist||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Pharmacotherapist||INR 8 LPA|
|Medical Representatives||INR 7 LPA|
|Clinical Research Associate||INR 5.49 LPA|
|Research Scientist||INR 15 LPA|
|IP (Intellectual Property) Analyst||INR 7.5 LPA|
|Quality Control Manager||INR 10 LPA|
Want to study for a Masters in Pharmacy in Germany? Then download the Leverage Edu App and get started on the application process!