Some aspire to become cricketers; some aspire to become astronauts. Some dream to be a businessman and also some dream to be a pilot. But, rarest of the rarest from a childhood dream of becoming a soldier and getting into the Indian Army to serve the nation. Many of us dream of getting that one chance to be a part of the Indian Army, but only a handful of those who desire are selected to make their dream come into reality. If you also wish to join the Indian Army, this blog must prove helpful for you as we will be covering everything about the Indian Army Rally and how to prepare for it. So read this amazing and informative blog till the very end.
This Blog Includes:
What is Indian Army Rally?
Those who aspire to be an honorable part of the Indian Army must be knowing that the Indian Army tends to conduct an Indian Army Bharti or Indian Army Rally for the recruitment of freshers every year. This recruitment rally is especially for those who wish to be a part of the Indian Army to serve the nation. The Indian Army Bharti Rally or the recruitment rally is conducted all across India in different cities and parts of the country for recruiting candidates for the following posts and designations such as:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical in different departments, and more such posts
Having said that, it has been observed that the selection for the Indian army rally has changed quite a lot in recent years. So candidates who aspire to participate in the Indian Army Rally and want to get selected in the Indian Army be it the academic qualification percentage or the timings of the run. So accordingly, you must be prepared for different things for the Indian Army Rally. Those who wish to join the Indian Army, they can join by following ways:
|After Class 10th||After Class 12th||After Graduation|
|Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesmen||Soldier Clerk, Technical, Nursing, NDA, TES||Education Havildar, Religious Teacher, CDS, TGC|
Tips To Prepare
If you prepare well for the selection process, the chances of your getting chosen are high. As per the latest information, here are a few tips that will help you to prepare for the Indian Army Rally. They are mentioned below.
- Keep all your documents ready beforehand.
- Start looking for job opportunities.
- Start to workout and prepare for the physical fitness test at least 6 months before the Indian Army rally.
- Also start preparing for the written exam simultaneously well in advance.
- Get disciplined and change your routine to crack the Indian Army Rally.
- Keep yourself medically and mentally fit.
How To Prepare for Indian Army Rally
In this blog, we will be telling you how you can prepare to get selected in the Indian Army and will be providing you with some tips also to prepare for:
- Document process
- Physical test or the Indian Army Rally
- Written Test
Tips to prepare for Document Process
Let us first start this segment of preparing for the Indian Army Rally with the document process. But let us first know about the documents required for the Indian Army Bharti or Indian Army Rally. Here is a list of documents that are required for the Indian Army Rally:
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 10th pass Marksheet
- 12th Pass Certificate
- 12th Pass Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate issued by governing authority
- Caste or Community Certificate
- Character Certificate issued by school/college principal
- Tip 1: Start organising and collecting important documents beforehand as they are the first step or thing that you must keep a check on.
- Tip 2: Get all your documents photocopied and ready too.
- Tip 3: Start looking for opportunities early as soon as you are ready with correct documents. Candidates can search and apply for the latest vacancies in the Indian Army.
- Tip 4: apply for the Indian Army Bharti or the Indian Army Rally online before the last date or deadline to fill the application form.
Tips to prepare for the Physical Fitness Test
The physical fitness test is taken to test the physical strength, calibre, and capability of the Indian Army Rally’s applied candidates. The candidates are divided into groups of hundreds. Firstly candidates are tested based on the 1.6 km race. Those who have qualified for the race are further tested for chest, push-ups, zig-zag balance and the famous 9 feet ditch test. In this test, apart from the weight, height and other factors, the biggest challenge is the 1.6 km race for the candidates who are aspiring to get selected in the Indian Army Rally. Here are some tips that will help you prepare better for the Indian Army Rally and the physical fitness test.
- The most important tip is to start practising for the 1.6 km run test at least 3 to 4 months prior to the Indian Army Bharti Rally
- Be consistent and aim/target for a much higher aim
- Try to practice early in the morning
- Practice using or wearing the correct size of shoes
- Practice 5 minutes of warm-up and stretching too
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink loads of water
- Be consistent
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet
- Make use of the internet and mobile applications to reach your target
Tips to Prepare for the Written Exam
Once you have cleared and done with the physical fitness test of the Indian Army Rally, the candidates will be called for the Indian Army Written Exam. They generally call for the Indian Army Written Exam after a month or so from the rally date. As you must be thinking that 1 or 2 months is relatively less for the test, it is advised to start preparing well in advance for the Indian Army written test. Candidates have to be prepared in 4 subjects for the Indian Army Written-test which are:
- General Knowledge (maximum weightage: 40%)
- Mathematics (20% weightage)
- General Science (30% weightage)
- Reasoning (10% weightage)
Note: there will be 50 questions and 1 hour of time will be given to all the candidates. Also, the total marks allotted for the exam is 100. Here are some tips that will help you to prepare for the Indian Army written test which is conducted after the Indian Army Rally.
Now here are some amazing tips and tricks that will help you to prepare for the Indian Army written test:
- Make a time table according to your needs and routine and abide by that time table.
- Give a maximum amount of time preparing for tough subjects or subjects/topics that have maximum weightage.
- Practice in the day time and memorise or revise at night before sleep.
- Cover easy topics too but in a smart manner.
- Focus both on smart work as well as on the hard work.
- Use tricks to remember important points, dates or days.
- Read the newspaper daily to stay updated with the current affairs.
- Make or highlight important points and notes.
- Keep yourself well updated with matters that are ongoing in the country and globally too.
- Free yourself from distractions when you are studying.
- Stay relaxed and focused.
- Take proper meal breaks in between.
- Do mediation as it helps to increase focus and concentration.
- Exercise daily to stay fit and active.
Have you started prepping for getting into the Indian Army Rally? After reading this blog, we hope that you must have got the perfect dosage of motivation to set up a routine/schedule and start your preparations for your Indian Army Rally, documents, physical test, and written exam. Also, for any help and more such unique and informative blogs, stay tuned with Leverage Edu. For any assistance regarding admission procedure, contact our experts to guide you every step of the way. Sign up for a free session today!