Edinburgh Napier University Accounting course entails more than just crunching numbers. You will acquire and build a variety of accounting, financial, and other business skills on the university’s certified courses. Due to the course’s full accreditation, students are exempt from numerous exams required by professional bodies. Aspirants who are interested in a career in accountancy or performance management or even those who are interested in conducting academic research in this field are welcome to apply for Edinburgh Napier University Accounting Course.
This Blog Includes:
- Edinburgh Napier University World Rank
- Why Study Edinburgh Napier University Accounting Course?
- Edinburgh Napier University Accounting Course Details
- Application Procedure
- Edinburgh Napier University Accounting Fees
- Career after Edinburgh Napier University Accounting
|University Name||Edinburgh Napier University|
|Course Name||MSc Accounting|
|Eligibility||10 + 2 from recognised board; Bachelors in relevant field; English Proficiency Test scores|
|Careers||Chartered Management Accountant; Finance Managers; Financial Advisors; Directors (Finance); Financial Controllers; Chief Financial Officer; Company Secretary; Certified Public Accountant|
Edinburgh Napier University World Rank
|QS – World University Ranking||801-1000||801-1000|
|The Complete University Guide – University Ranking (UK)||77||77|
|THE (Times Higher Education) – University Ranking||601-800||501-600|
|US News & World Report – Global Universities||NA||1122|
|The Guardian – University Rankings||62||73|
Why Study Edinburgh Napier University Accounting Course?
The courses will let students develop and learn a combination of finance, accounting, and other business skills. The university is accredited by major UK accounting institutes, as outlined below:
- Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy (CIPFA)
Accreditations from these accounting bodies point towards the relevance of Edinburgh Napier University Accounting course for the current business environment.
Edinburgh Napier University Accounting Course Details
- Edinburgh Napier University course will equip you with practical and theoretical learning in accounting, financial management, performance reporting, and the management of corporations.
- The module on Accounting as a Profession provides guidance on the practicalities of accountancy as well as on accounting ethics. The module on Transnational Financial Crime provides insights into issues such as the financing of terrorism and the laundering of proceeds of crime. The module on Corporate Governance develops the student’s communication skills by practice in a simulated boardroom setting.
- The students will also complete a research methods module that will be followed by a dissertation. This will enable the students to further develop their skills in analysing quantitative and qualitative information, developing research questions and also presenting the results of their academic research.
English Proficiency Scores
The students who have completed their previous education in a country where English is not the mother tongue must provide the university with English Language Proficiency requirements.
|IELTS||A minimum overall score of 6.0, with no less than 5.5 in each section|
|TOEFL||A minimum overall score of 80, with 20 in speaking, 17 in listening, 17 in writing and 18 in reading|
Those without a first degree but with substantial work experience may be considered.
- 10+2 from an accredited institution is required
- An Honours degree within the relevant field is required.
- The university also considers students with equivalent industrial work experience.
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirement is mandatory for International Students whose mother tongue is not English.
How to Apply
- The students will have to fill out an application form available on the university website.
- The students will have to prove all minimum eligibility by providing relevant documents
- The students will have to pay a one-time application fee
- The students will have to submit a Statement of Purpose
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Edinburgh Napier University Accounting Fees
|Course Name||Annual Fees|
|MSc Accounting||£16,075 (₹13,25,753)|
Career after Edinburgh Napier University Accounting
Job profiles in the accounting field are as follows:
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Finance Managers
- Financial Advisors
- Directors (Finance)
- Financial Controllers
- Chief Financial Officer
- Company Secretary
- Certified Public Accountant
Worried about your dreams of studying abroad? Let Leverage Finance be your first step to get financial help!
Accounting graduates are highly valued by industry employers all around the world. Moreover, graduates of the Edinburgh Napier University programme are highly sought after by a wide range of employers.
Edinburgh Napier University has an acceptance rate of 55.8%
Edinburgh Napier University has the status of a Royal Charter University in the United Kingdom. Moreover, it is a recognized body by the UK Government’s Department of Business.
You should definitely think about pursuing the Edinburgh Napier University Course if you wish to have a bright future ahead. This article provides you with a complete procedure and details on how to apply to the university. However, choosing the right course and university that runs parallel to your interests is very important. For this, I’m sure you’ll be pleased to take the assistance of an AI-based tool at Leverage Edu that gives you personalised suggestions based on your skills, qualifications and interests.