Scholarships are a great way to help the students who want to study and make sure that they have no student loans hanging above their heads. Scholarships are offered by different countries, states and universities. These scholarships differ from requirement, need and awards. The Government of Jharkhand also offers scholarships to the underprivileged students of the state. So, let’s learn about one very important scholarship that has been helping the students of Jharkhand for a long time, E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship.
Table of Contents
About E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
E-Kalyan Jharkhand is a scholarship portal of Jharkhand, that is online, which is run by Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand. The portal not only lists down the scholarships provided by the department but also it approves applications from eligible students every year.
The e-Kalyan Jharkhand portal is made in such a way that it promotes transparency and accountability in the implementation of scholarships. It even helps to escalate the process of processing and giving of the scholarships.
List of E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships
Here are the E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships:
- Post-Matric (Within and Outside State) Scholarship for ST students
- Post-Matric (Within and Outside State) Scholarship for SC students
- Post-Matric (Within and Outside State) Scholarship for BC students
The E Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship for 2021 has the following important dates:
|Application Starts||December 2021|
|Application Ends||January 2022|
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Before you apply for a scholarship, you need to make sure that you fulfil the eligibility criteria. It includes –
- The student must be a domicile or permanent resident of Jharkhand state. He/She should belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Backward Class (BC).
- They must be studying at institutions recognised by the Government of Jharkhand/Competent authority in Jharkhand.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh (for SC/ST candidates) and INR 1.5 Lakh (for BC candidates).
How to Apply?
The application process can be very lengthy. So, we are here to tell you how to apply for this scholarship in a step-by-step manner that will help you to easily get through with the application.
Step 1: Student Registration
In this, the student needs to register at the portal with their details. Make sure you follow the points below to begin with your application process.
- Visit the e-Kalyan Jharkhand portal.
- Go to the ‘Scholarship Registration’ section.
- Click on the ‘Register/Sign up’ to start the registration.
- Provide your basic personal details and register.
- Login to your registered details.
Step 2: Filling the Scholarship Application
The scholarship application needs detailed information about your academic background and your personal details to get you a bit closer to get the scholarship.
- The students need to click on the ‘Apply Online’ button to start with the scholarship application.
- Select the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Fill in all required details such as academic details, personal details, account details, communication address, etc.
- Upload all the documents.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Step 3: Application form
The application form needs to be submitted for its review.
- After the submission of the application form, the students are required to take its print out.
- Sign the form and upload it by clicking on the ‘Upload Documents Online’ button.
The list of key documents includes –
- Photograph of the student
- Bonafide certificate along with the fee structure
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
Number of Students with E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
|Year||Total Registrations||No. Verified applicants||Applications Sanctioned|
- UP Scholarship 2021
- Moma Scholarship 2021
- 30+ Scholarships For Girls in 2021
- WBMDFC Scholarship 2020-21
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Comprehensive List of OBC Scholarships 2021
- Scholarships for Indian Students
- FFE Scholarship 2021
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
The Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for 2020-21 (Within the State/Outside the State) are online opportunities. In order to apply online, you can visit the official E-Kalyan website.
In case of fresh and renewal scholarships for the year 2020-21, students can apply online up to 15th January 2021.
All students must upload all the documents as required by 15th January 2021.
Yes. An Application ID will be provided to the candidate once his/her application is completed along with all the scanned documents uploaded successfully. It will be conveyed to candidates through SMS and e-mail. Students should note their Application ID as it will be required while applying for renewal.
This is all you would need to know regarding E Kalyan Jharkhand scholarships. To learn about more such informative content, follow Leverage Edu!