MBA is one of the most popular courses especially among international students. MBA offers a range of specialized disciplines to help students progress in the field of Management. Boston University in the USA is among the top business schools in the world. Boston University’s MBA is ranked 32nd in the USA by Financial Times, 37th in US Economist, and 41st in US by US News & World Report. Let’s discover everything you need to know about Boston University MBA.
Table of contents
Also Read: Top MBA Colleges in USA
Boston University MBA
MBA at Boston University is one of the most desired combinations for all those students who are passionate about management education. The main highlights of the prestigious Boston University are:
|Business School||Questrom School of Business|
|Type of Degree||Masters Degree|
|Duration of the course||2 years|
|Annual Fee(Educational and non-Educational Expenses)||50-60 Lakhs|
|Exams Required||GMAT, GRE|
|English Proficiency||TOEFL, IELTS|
Also Read-1 Year MBA in USA
Why Study an MBA at Boston University?
- The full-time Boston University MBA is a two-year interactive and practical learning experience that addresses the dynamics of global business.
- Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Finance are the major specializations offered by the university.
- Boston University is among the best courses because it is ranked 33rd in the world by QS World University Rankings for MBA courses in 2020
- MBA graduates at Boston University will be able to demonstrate core business knowledge and skills and leadership qualities in a skillful and effective manner.
- The program offers summer internship opportunities to students which helps them in developing connections and expertise that are significant for their career growth.
Important Dates for Fall 2023
|Events||Starting Date||End Date|
|Application Deadline 3 For Fall 2023 Intake||–||15 March 2023|
|Fall 2023 Deposit Deadline 2||02 Jan 2023||05 April 2023|
|Decision Deadline Round 3 For Fall 2023||01 March 2023||05 May 2023|
|Fall 2023 Deposit Deadline 3||02 Jan 2023||24 May 2023|
Boston University acceptance rate is 22%. All students aspiring to study MBA at Boston University must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. Here are the entry requirements in order to secure admission to Boston University:
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university in any discipline with at least 65% marks
- Minimum 5 years of work experience is required for admission to Boston University MBA courses
- GMAT score should be 657 and above, IELTS 6.5,/ TOEFL 90 and above.
Wondering how you can be part of the top university in the USA for an MBA? Here is the step-wise application process for you:
- Visit the official website of Boston University
- Click on the apply now option and start filling the application form
- Upload the mandatory documents and details required
- Submit and complete the application process by paying the application fee
- The application fee is INR 9100 which can be paid through internet banking or debit/credit card
Also Read-MBA in Oxford
The following documents are required for seeking admission at Boston University:
- CV/Resume showcasing the skills and work experience
- Financial documents
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE/GMAT and IELTS score
- 3 letters of recommendation
Scholarships for MBA at Boston University
To help the meritorious and persevering students, Boston University offers plenty of scholarships. Given below are some scholarships you can apply for at Boston University while pursuing MBA courses:
|Name of the Scholarship||Amount||Application Deadline|
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship||Variable||07 March 2023|
|1st Formations Business Scholarship||INR 65,560||31 Jan 2023|
|Forte Fellowship||INR 20.17 Lakh||–|
|QS Scholarships for Academic Excellence||INR 8.24 Lakh||30 April 2023|
Ans: Boston University is ranked 47(tie) in best business schools and no. 43(tie) in Part-Time MBA. Boston University is one of the most popular universities for MBA programs.
Ans: The average GMAT score and undergraduate GPA of incoming students to Questrom’s part-time MBA programme are 664 and 3.3, respectively.
Ans: Average Salary range from $65,972 (INR 54.25 Lakh) to $123,000 (INR 1.01 cr) per year.
This was all about MBA at Boston University. Are you planning to take admitted in Boston University? Reach out to our experts and counselors at Leverage Edu and start your study abroad journey today!