BBA is one of the most sought after administration courses in India. The number of students pursuing BBA has only increased over the past few years. It is a sub-domain of Management Studies and is designed to impart conceptual, practical and theoretical knowledge of the important concepts related to the business world. There are a number of specializations available under the course which you can choose from. A subcategory of BBA, BBA without Maths is being pursued by management aspirants these days. If you want to know more about a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration- without maths and whether it can be the best option for you, read on!
This Blog Includes:
|Course Name||Bachelor of Business Administration (Without Maths)|
|Scope||Consultancies, Marketing Industry, Banking, Sales sector,|
|Average Salary||INR 2.75 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs Annually|
Mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for BBA without Maths –
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or Class 12th from a recognised board.
- Candidates must have completed 12th from any stream.
- Candidates must have achieved 50% and above in class 12.
- For those candidates who have appeared for class 12th exams and are still waiting for their result to come, they can apply for the course and submit their result when it is declared.
Also Read: BBA vs BCom
BBA Without Maths – Subjects
Being one of the top courses in demand after 12th Commerce, BBA offers a wide range of subjects. The course ensures that students are trained in the right direction.The course curriculum incorporates subjects that not only improve knowledge but also make the student a potential candidate for big companies. Since the program is offered by a lot of universities, the BBA syllabus may vary for every university. Here is a list of the generic subjects under the course –
- Human Resource Management
- General Management
- Financial Strategies
- Business Laws
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Economics
- Business Ethics
- Brand Management
- Operations Management
- Management Principles
Top BBA without Maths Colleges – India
The number of colleges offering BBA without maths are restricted. We have listed the top colleges offering BBA without maths –
- IIM, Indore
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Symbiosis International University, Pune
- Christ University, Bengaluru
- NMIMS University, Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- Gitam University, Visakhapatnam
BBA Without Maths Specialisations
A student who wishes to opt for BBA without maths, can choose from the following specialisations –
- Hospital and healthcare management
- Travel and Tourism management
- Event management
- Aviation management
- Communication and media management
- Sports management
- Hospitality and hotel management
- International Business
- Integrated marketing communication
Also Read: Courses after 12th Commerce without Maths
Jobs Prospects after BBA without Maths
The job prospects after pursuing a BBA without maths are limited but if the right path is chosen students will definitely land a job that suits their interests and demands. Most of the students after a BBA without maths degree go for an MBA degree. However, for those who wish to take up job right after graduation, here are the roles that would fit your degree –
- Human Resource Executive: A human resource executive or an HR manager performs a list of duties. They have to ensure proper planning of various assigned tasks. They also have to advise on many strategies and oversee human asset activities. The average starting salary is around Rs. 4.5 lakhs annually.
- Marketing Manager: The role of a marketing manager is to collaborate with other product managers and bring forth new programs for the establishment of better, improved strategies. The average starting salary is around Rs. 4.5 lakhs annually.
- Sales Executive: Sales executives are to implement strategies. They are supposed to design strategies in such a way so as to increase and improve the sales revenue and give a boost to the company’s standing in the market.
Listed below are the companies that recruit BBA without maths graduates for various openings like – sales, marketing and HR –
- ICICI Bank
- Tata Consultancy
- Hindustan Unilever
- Ernst & Young
- Hewlett Packard
Hope this cleared your doubts regarding BBA without Maths. If you are all set to sign up for a BBA without Maths program along with study abroad opportunities, contact us at Leverage Edu, our experts will guide you to attain a position at prestigious universities across the globe.