The advanced clinical, intellectual, and research facets of cardiorespiratory physiotherapy practice are integrated into this postgraduate programme. The therapy of patients with cardiorespiratory diseases is the main focus. The ability to accommodate physiotherapists with specific interests is made possible by the flexibility in the selection of modules.
With the help of renowned professionals in cardiorespiratory physiotherapy, this MSc programme gives you the chance to deepen your understanding of several important physiotherapy concepts, including challenging the premises of well-established but inadequately supported treatments, developing and engaging in clinical research and practice, learning about the novel and emerging treatment options, and extending your understanding of key physiotherapy concepts.
|Course Name||MSc Cardiorespiratory: Advanced Physiotherapy|
|Course Duration||2 hours|
|Course Fee||GBP 32,100(INR 32,23,646 Lakh)|
|Salary||Euro 41,659 to Euro 47,672(INR 36,59,493 to INR 41,87,699 Lakh)|
What is MSc Cardiorespiratory: Advanced Physiotherapy?
The clinical, intellectual, and research aspects of physiotherapy practice are all integrated into this postgraduate degree in advanced cardiorespiratory physiotherapy. The therapy of patients with cardiorespiratory diseases is the main focus. It is possible to accommodate physiotherapists with specific interests because of the flexibility in course selection.
MSc Cardiorespiratory: Advanced Physiotherapy Curriculum
The curriculum consists of three optional modules, the research, dissertation, and five required modules, totalling 75 credits (60 credits). Its theoretical and practical workshops teach students how to identify and treat cardiovascular problems and circulatory diseases. Additionally, MPT Cardiorespiratory aids in the diagnosis of concerns with pericardium illnesses, muscle injury, and heart valve issues. This curriculum aims to probe deeply into a subject of personal interest while questioning and challenging existing physiotherapy practice.
- You will examine how physiotherapy is changing to guide both short-term and long-term management and treatment choices for patients with respiratory-related illnesses throughout this programme. By strengthening your knowledge in cardio-respiratory-specific physiotherapy with this concentration, you can improve your job chances through specialised practice and knowledge.
- You will examine important topics related to cardio-respiratory physical therapy, such as acute respiratory decline and sophisticated respiratory complications care. Your clinical practice will progress thanks to this specialised theory, improving your chances of a future in cardio-respiratory physiotherapy.
- You will have the freedom to customise your education depending on your interests and job goals by selecting modules that complement your learning along this pathway. In order to build a scientific approach to practising cardio-respiratory physiotherapy, you will engage in self-reflection and critical study of research material.
Why Study MSc Cardiorespiratory: Advanced Physiotherapy?
- You have the chance to learn more about the important theoretical and practical facets of cardiorespiratory physiotherapy through this programme.
- You will conceive and conduct clinical research, question the premises of well-established but inadequately supported treatments, and learn about novel and developing treatment modalities.
- Additionally, you will gain from the instruction and clinical guidance provided by renowned leaders in cardiorespiratory physiotherapy.
- Since the field of physiotherapy is continually changing, practitioners must show that they are acting in the best interests of their clients. Through theoretical and practical instruction, our specialised MSc Advanced Physiotherapy (Cardio-respiratory) programme aims to increase your expertise in this area of physiotherapy and give you the chance to continue your professional growth through postgraduate study.
What Will Students Experience?
With the help of recognised professionals in cardiorespiratory physiotherapy offer students to experience:
- This MSc programme gives physiotherapy students the chance to deepen their understanding of important topics in the field.
- These include challenging the premises of well-established but inadequately supported treatments, creating and conducting clinical research, learning about novel and emerging treatment options, and participating in mentorship programmes.
For eligibility criteria candidates must have the following requirements:
- A BPT or a comparable degree from an accredited college or university must be completed, along with a minimum cumulative score of 50%, in order to be eligible to enrol in the MPT Cardiorespiratory course. Depending on the institute, a different set of marks may be required to qualify.
- Admission to MPT Cardiorespiratory courses is based on merit. To choose the most qualified applicants for this course of study, the majority of colleges, however, hold their own set of admission examinations.
- Candidates for the MPT in the Cardiorespiratory programme must meet the following fundamental qualifying requirements:
- BPT or an equivalent degree from any accredited college or university is required. The candidates must receive a minimum of 50% on their bachelor’s degree examination (BPT or any other similar test). From college to college, the eligibility percentage could be different.
Few colleges offer admission on the basis of merit, however, entrance exam performance is the primary criterion for admission to MPT Cardiorespiratory courses. Both an online and an offline version of the application form will be accessible.
Admission Based on Merit
This is how the merit-based admissions procedure works:
- Candidates can complete the online application form by going to the respective college’s website or by picking one up on the campus grounds.
- The college administration will publish a cut-off list following a thorough review of all applicants. Candidates who achieved their name on the cut-off rank are qualified to enrol.
- To reserve your place, you must validate your documentation and submit the required entry money.
Admission by Entrance Examination
This is how the entrance-based admissions procedure works:
- Visit the appropriate college’s official website and sign up using some of your personal information, such as your email address, phone number, password, etc.
- Fill out the application form completely and truthfully. Scan and upload the necessary papers, such as transcripts, diplomas, proofs of identification, and pictures.
- Fill out the application and pay the money. Always double-check the form before sending it.
- To reserve your place, you must validate your documentation and submit the required entry money.
- For those applicants who are qualified to enrol in this course, the college administration will release the admission cards.
- The candidates must take the entrance exam on the designated day and must do well.
- The examination results will be made public in a few weeks. The qualified candidates must subsequently confirm their supporting papers and pay the remaining tuition to secure their enrollment. To reserve a seat, you must pay the required admission cost.
Must Read: Diploma in Physiotherapy
Below are the documents that must be prepared and submitted when applying for studying abroad.
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Application Fee
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Entrance Exam Requirements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- English Proficiency Test Scores IELTS, TOEFL
- Admission Essays
- Valid Passport
Popular Global Universities Offering MSc Cardiorespiratory: Advanced Physiotherapy
Below mentioned are the universities offering MSc Cardiorespiratory: Advanced Physiotherapy courses:
|University Name||Course Name||Course Fee|
|University of Hertfordshire||MSc Advanced Physiotherapy||INR 14,67,035 Lakh|
|University of South Australia||Master of Advanced Clinical Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal)||INR 21,11,000 Lakh|
|Coventry University||Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy MSc||INR 16,36,867 Lakh|
|University of Brighton||Advanced Physiotherapy MSc||INR 6,92,236 Lakh|
|University College London||Advanced Physiotherapy: Cardiorespiratory MSc
Physiotherapy Studies: Cardiorespiratory MSc
|INR 14,17,287 Lakh
INR 28,24,847 Lakh
|University of Dublin||ProfMasters Physiotherapy||INR 48,65,016 Lakh|
Job and Career Prospects for MPT Cardiorespiratory
Students who successfully complete the MPT Cardiorespiratory course will have access to a variety of professional and employment options:
- Government hospitals
- Private clinics
- Hospital administration
- Cardiorespiratory rehabilitation facilities
Are some places where postgraduates may find work prospects. The best business and organisations in India will hire them as:
- Respiratory therapists
- Product managers
- Therapy managers
- Medical representatives
- Clinical specialists
- Marketing managers
In addition to these, some graduates or postgraduates open their own hospitals, and clinics for rehabilitation, shops selling medical supplies, and medical centres.
After completing the Advanced Physiotherapy course students get many opportunities and lucrative benefits. The average salary ranges from Euro 41,659 to Euro 47,672 (INR 36,59,493 to INR 41,87,699 Lakh).
Cost of Studying
The average cost ranges from 32 Lakh to 72 Lakh for studying Advanced Physiotherapy courses abroad. This course provides in-depth expertise in diagnosing and researching coronary illnesses, artery diseases, congenital heart defects, and valvular heart disorders.
Future Directions for MPT Cardiorespiratory
Successful candidates for the MPT Cardiorespiratory course may have access to a variety of career and employment opportunities. Few postgraduates seek employment instead of pursuing further education in a relevant subject, such as
PhD: Students who want to pursue advanced education in the same field of study may choose to pursue a PhD in cardiology. It is a three-year PhD programme with a focus on cardiovascular science. The students will have the chance to work as specialist doctors and surgeons in the fields of healthcare, hospitals, and the military after completing this course of study.
A. Paediatrics, Sports, Women’s Health, Geriatrics, Clinical electrophysiology, Cardiovascular and Pulmonary are some of the top-notch areas for entering the field of physiotherapy.
A. No, physiotherapists are not called doctors.
A. The branch of physiotherapy which has a lot of scopes is Geriatrics Physiotherapy.
Looking forward to launching your career in the field of physiotherapy? Contact our Leverage Edu experts for the application and admission process in any of the universities. Call us immediately at 1800572000 for a 30-minute free counselling session.