Sheffield Hallam University offers a variety of courses in criminology and psychology at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. International students can enroll in 334 postgraduate programs, and 327 undergraduate programs, as well as a few more short courses at Sheffield Hallam University. Nowadays, one of the most sought-after programs and the highest-earning degree offered by Sheffield Hallam University is the full-time Global MBA.
|Program Name||Criminology and Psychology|
|Course Provider||Sheffield Hallam University|
|Type of Institution||Public|
|Financial Aid||Scholarship, Loan, Discount|
Must Read- Study in UK 2023
This Blog Includes:
- About Sheffield Hallam University
- Why study Study Criminology and Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University
- Courses in Criminology and Psychology
- Cost of Studying At Sheffield Hallam University
- Equipment and Facilities
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application Process
- Career In Criminology and Psychology
About Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University is a public research university located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is one of the largest universities in the UK, with over 30,000 students from around the world. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across a variety of disciplines, including business, law, health, engineering, and the creative industries.
Must Read: Sheffield Hallam University Acceptance Rate
Why study Study Criminology and Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University
There are several reasons why studying Criminology and Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University can be a great choice:
- Sheffield Hallam University is a well-respected institution with a strong reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
- It is accredited by several professional bodies, including the British Psychological Society, which ensures that its courses meet high standards.
- Sheffield Hallam University offers a range of courses in Criminology and Psychology, allowing students to tailor their studies to their interests and career goals. Whether you are interested in forensic psychology, criminal justice, or the social and psychological factors that influence criminal behavior, you will find a course that meets your needs.
- The university has strong links with industry and the local community, providing students with opportunities to gain real-world experience and develop their skills through work placements, internships, and other practical learning opportunities.
- Sheffield Hallam University is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment for its students.
- It offers a range of support services to help students succeed, including academic support, career advice, and well-being services.
Courses in Criminology and Psychology
At the undergraduate level, students can pursue a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Criminology and Psychology, which provides a broad introduction to both fields and allows students to develop a range of skills and knowledge relevant to careers in areas such as criminal justice, social work, and forensic psychology. MSc Applied Criminology and Forensic Psychology
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Psychology
- Diploma in Forensic Psychology.
- Diploma in Criminal Psychology.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Psychology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Psychology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Forensic Psychology.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology.
- Masters in Criminal Psychology.
- Master’s of Science in Criminology.
Must Read- Best Courses to Study in the UK 2023
Cost of Studying At Sheffield Hallam University
The cost of living is one of the main important factors to be considered, here is the program-wise average cost of study Criminology and Psychology course from Sheffield Hallam University
|Course Level||Average Fee per year||Average Fee per Year in INR|
|Graduation Program||£15,860||9,44,283 INR|
|Post Graduation Program||£9,250||16,18,949 INR|
|Duploma and Certification Program||£8,250||8,42,113 INR|
Must Read: Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship
Equipment and Facilities
The majority of our instruction takes place in computer labs, small teaching rooms, and specialised lecture studios scattered throughout Collegiate Campus. Any necessary specialised software, such as tools and packages for data collecting and analysis, will be available to you.
- A suite for observation
- A food laboratory,
- A lab for low-level vision,
- An eye-tracking lab,
- A lab for BioPac,
- Equipment for electroencephalography (EEG).
The eligibility requirements for a degree in Criminology and Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University may vary depending on the specific course and level of study you are interested in. However, here are some general requirements you may need to meet:
- You will typically need to have completed high school or equivalent with good grades in relevant subjects such as English, Mathematics, and Social Sciences.
- For undergraduate study, you will need to meet the minimum entry requirements set by the university, which may include specific subject requirements and/or a certain grade point average.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate your proficiency in the language by providing a recognized English language test score, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Depending on the course, you may be required to submit a personal statement, academic references, and/or attend an interview or assessment.
English Proficiency Test Requirements
Here is the English language test as an international student you need to submit during your admission process.
Considering studying at Sheffield Hallam? Check out Student Accommodation in Sheffield
The application process for Criminology and Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University depends upon the course level and duration of courses, if you need guidance call us at 1800 57 2000 our expert will guide you on your abroad journey.
- First of all, we will educate you about the study abroad process
- Also, help what all you need to require during your journey like a statement of purpose and letter of recommendation
- We have an operations team that will help you with the verification process we keep things confidential
- As we have different departments they will help you with a smooth process, we have a loan team, an accommodations team, a visa team, etc.
Here is the list of Required Documents that help you with the Admission process in the Criminology and Psychology program
- Updated Resume
- Academic Transcripts
- Passport size Photographs
Must Read- Documents Required for Applying to UK Universities
Career In Criminology and Psychology
A degree in Criminology and Psychology can open up a wide range of career opportunities across many sectors. Here are some potential career paths you can pursue with a degree in Criminology and Psychology
- Forensic Psychologist
- Probation Officer
- Social Worker
- Human Resources Manager
- Victim Advocate
Jobs Prospects and Salary
Graduates of Criminology and Psychology courses from Sheffield Hallam University can pursue a wide range of careers across many sectors. Here are some potential job prospects and average salaries:
|Positions||Average Salary||Average salary|
|Criminologist||£27,000 to £42,000 per year.||27,58,028- 42,89,996|
|Forensic Psychologist||£30,000 to £80,000 per year.||30,62,476- 81,71,344|
|Probation Officer||£22,000 to £36,000 per year.||Average Salary|
|Social Worker||£25,000 to £35,000 per year.||25,53,730-35, 70,100|
|Human Resources Officer||£20,000 to £40,000 per year.||20,42,984- 40, 85,672|
Ans. Sheffield Hallam University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Criminology and Psychology, including Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, and Doctoral degrees. These courses cover a wide range of topics such as forensic psychology, criminal justice, and social policy.
Ans. The duration of Criminology and Psychology courses at Sheffield Hallam University can vary depending on the level of study and the specific course. Undergraduate courses typically last for three to four years, while postgraduate courses can range from one to three years.
Ans. Graduates of Criminology and Psychology courses from Sheffield Hallam University can pursue a wide range of careers across many sectors. Potential job prospects include criminologist, forensic psychologist, probation officer, social worker, human resources officer, victim advocate, and researcher.
Hopefully, you will get an idea about the Criminology and Psychology course at Sheffield Hallam University, if you are also looking forward to pursuing a course with this university, contact us on 1800 57 2000 at Leverage Edu our Experts will guide you with a smooth study abroad process