The full form of ETT is Elementary Teacher Training. ETT is a 2-year diploma course that takes students through the vast knowledge and hands-on training in the field of teaching in any elementary school. Moreover, students also learn how to deliver lectures, curate lesson plans, evaluate classroom tests, give instructions, and do a plethora of other related activities. ETT is offered by both public and private institutions and offers a diverse scope which makes it popular among students.
Also Read: Teacher Training Courses
ETT Course Highlights
Before moving on, let us take a look at the overview of ETT:
|Elementary Teacher Training
|10+2 with a minimum 50-60% aggregate.
|Primary teachers, part-time teachers, assistant teachers, etc.
ETT Eligibility Critiera
Students who wish to pursue ETT in their higher education must qualify certain eligibility requirements such as:
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
- They must have secured 50-60% during their senior secondary education.
Why Study ETT?
Here are a few advantages of going for an Elementary Teacher Training course:
- Graduates of this field can take up different job roles such as part-time teachers and training teachers which make them eligible for noble professions.
- Owing to the high demand for skilled teachers in public and private schools, you can enjoy high job security.
- Another major advantage of pursuing ETT and working as a teacher is that you get to enjoy flexible working hours.
- Most importantly, graduates can bag decent-paying jobs and enter the job market early.
Popular Full Forms
We hope this has helped you understand the full form of ETT and everything related to it. If you want to know more, find 300+ general full form list on our blog. In the world of short forms, you can rely on the Leverage edu page to know about more full forms like this! Connect with us study abroad experts to achieve your international dream today!