RBSE full form is Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. It comes under the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, serving as a state agency. Moreover, the RBSE aims to promote easy access to education in India’s famous Rajasthan. Established in 1957, the RBSE is established under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957 (Act No. 42). Additionally, RBSE conducts final examinations in the month of March or April for Class 5, Class 8, Class 10, and Class 12. Accordingly, the results are announced by the end of June.
Also Read: What is the Full Form of H2O?
Origin and history
The RBSE, also known as the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) was established on 4 December 1957. It took rapid action to promote education even in the remotest corner and established more than 6,000 schools across 32 districts in the country involving over 8 lakh students.
As mentioned above, the BSER was constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act in 1957. Here is an overview of the setup:
|Ex-officio members (including vice chairman)||7|
|Members nominated by the state government||17|
|Members nominated by the speaker legislative assembly||2|
Other important Details
Here are a few other important details about the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education:
- The chairman of BSER is nominated by the State Government.
- The tenure of the Board is generally of three years.
- The State Government appoints the Secretary of the Board.
- The RBSE offers academic subjects in regional languages.
- While English and Hindi are compulsory subjects, the board also offers around 15 subjects such as Arabic, Marathi, Telugu, Punjabi, etc.
Also Read: What is the Full Form of CSK?
Popular Full Forms
This was all about the RBSE full form. If you want to read more such interesting full forms, stay connected with Leverage Edu.