Bain company careers are among the most coveted careers in the industry. Another major reason for the popularity of Bain company careers is that it is among the top management consulting firms and the best place to work globally. Launched way back in 2008, Bain & Co. has been recognized over the years for being at the top place for LGBTQ equality.
If you want to know more about Bain company career opportunities included in India in 2023; eligibility requirements, and much more, then keep reading!
This Blog Includes:
Why Choose Bain Company Careers?
Many reasons exist to pursue Bain company careers, including salaries and job opportunities. Some of the top reasons include the following;
- Bain company careers allow you to maintain a healthy balance between work and life. It provides quality time for family and friends and helps you put in your best work.
- Being a reputed company, bain company careers also received popularity for offering some of the highest-paying job profiles in India.
- Unlike other top organisations, Bain company careers offer various job positions to freshers based on their skill set.
- Bain company careers do not focus on just making management and consulting; it focuses on making a difference in people’s lives.
Must Read: Flipkart Careers 2023
Highest-Paying Bain & Co. Careers
Employees of Bain & Co. are paid an average monthly salary ranging from INR 1217199 per month for on the basis of job experience person. Some of the top job profiles and the average salary of Bain & Co. employees are as follows
|Job Profile||Average Annual Salary (INR)|
|Analyst||INR 11 Lakhs|
|Senior Associate||INR 19.45 Lakhs|
|Senior Associate Consultant||INR 35 Lakhs|
|Project Lead||INR 26.35 Lakhs|
|Senior Analyst||INR 11.56 Lakhs|
|Junior Consultant||INR 44 Lakhs|
|Business Analyst||INR 12.38 Lakhs|
|Associate Consultant||INR 25.26 Lakhs|
|Coordinator||INR 9.75 Lakhs|
Must Read: Highest Paying Amazon Careers
You are required to qualify for a few eligibility requirements to pursue a Bain Company Careers. However, these eligibility requirements vary depending on the job profiles, requirements, etc. Some of the common eligibility requirements are as follows;
- You must have passed an undergraduate/ postgraduation in a subject depending upon the job profile you are applying for from an officially recognized institution.
- You must have valuable experience relevant to your preferred job profile. However, in the case of freshers, you are required to have the required skillset as per your preferred job profile.
- Other major requirements include a minimum of 18 and a maximum age of 45, along with good health.
To get a job opportunity at Bain & Co. you are first required to get an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree in subjects depending upon the job profiles. However, some of the highly recommended degrees that you must consider pursuing are as follows;
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Bachelors in Project management
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech- IT)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace (BE)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelors in Pharmacy
There are a few documents that you are required to submit as a part of the application process, these important documents include;
- Degree certificates
- Graduation/ Post Graduation mark sheet for all years
- Identity proof ( Driving license, Pan card, University Admit Card, Passport)
- Recent Updated Resume
Also Read: Top Morgan Stanley Careers in India
Application Process for Bain & Co.
If you want to apply for Bain & Co. company, you must first check the company’s official website for the latest updates and notifications. Then you are required to apply for the preferred job profile at Bain & Co. in case of shortlisting, and you are required to undergo the recruitment process, such as interviews, Group discussions, and much more.
Ans: Bain & Company Inc. pays its employees an average of ₹1,209,989 a year. Salaries at Bain & Company Inc. range from an average of ₹439,201 to ₹2,993,462 a year.
Ans: As mentioned above the salary package offered by Bain & Co. varies depending upon the experience, job role, location of the organisation and much more.
Ans: The age limit for Bain & Co. jobs is not specified.
To pursue Bain Company careers you are required to have more than educational qualifications. You can pursue diploma and certificate courses to enhance your chances to pursue Bain Company Careers. Stay tuned to Wings by Leverage Edu for more such informative blogs.