Morgan Stanley is a popular global investment bank and wealth management firm. Several organizations, governments, and corporations rely on the company for investment banking. They are known for advising clients regarding transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, IPOs, share purchases, convertibles, and debt offerings, among many others. Morgan Stanley is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company has around 60,000 employees worldwide. Morgan Stanley careers is rated as 4 out of 5 in the ambition box. It also comes under the best company to work for in New York and in India. Keep reading to know more about the Morgan Stanley careers and Morgan Stanley internships in India.
This Blog Includes:
Why Work at Morgan Stanley?
Below are the reasons for you to work at Morgan Stanley.
- Get to work in a company that provides excellent advice, data, strategies, and insights for clients
- Be a part of the idea-driven work culture that embraces new perspectives to solve problems, individual intellect, and values cross collaboration
- Find trusted colleges, and committed mentors that will help you reach new levels of success
- Gain several employee benefits such as health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending account among others.
- Get a competitive salary package for the relevant job roles
Morgan Stanley Core Values
Below are the core values of Morgan Stanley careers in India
- The main aim of Morgan Stanley is to do the right thing.
- Leading with exceptional ideas: Dedicated in conducting business in first class way. The top executives are of the belief that capital should benefit the whole society.
- Put the clients first: The company has been committed to clients since 85 years
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion: The company has diverse team that helps in shaping the legacy of the company and strengthen relationship with clients
- Give back to the community: It is committed to community based delivery of services
Highest-Paying Morgan Stanley Careers in India
Below are the highest paid job positions at Morgan Stanley India.
|Designation||Description||Salary Per Year|
|Director||Directors is responsible for the company’s corporate policy. Directors are elected to their position||INR 23.38 lakh|
|Senior software developer||Senior software developers design, test, and implement software programs||INR 22.44 lakh|
|Team Lead||A team leader is responsible for giving guidance and instruction to a group about the project||INR 10.06 lakh|
|Analyst||The role of an analyst is to interpret, gather and use data to create actionable steps to improve performance and optimize results.||INR 7.98 lakh|
Benefits of Working at Morgan Stanley
Below are the benefits of working at Morgan Stanley
- Health and wellness insurance
Under this, an employee can claim health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, flexible spending Account (FSA), life insurance, disability insurance, health savings account, supplemental life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, mental health care, occupational accident insurance, and retiree health and medical insurance.
- Other benefits
Apart from health insurance the employees of Morgan Stanley can also claim vacation and paid time off, maternity and paternity leaves, and work-from-home opportunities. That is if they are applicable.
Below are the Morgan Stanley internships and job openings.
Morgan Stanley internships will help you gain experience and will enhance your resume. Below is the Morgan Stanley Internships that students can apply for.
|Internship Name||Eligibility level||Location|
|2023 Human Resources summer analyst program||Master’s||Bangalore and Mumbai|
At present there are 213 job openings for the India location at Morgan Stanley careers. Below are some of them that eligible candidates can apply for
|Vice President Platform Management Technical Lead Technology||Engineering||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Associate- Finance Data Office-Finance Data Issue Management||Finance||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Analyst -Prefunding Quality Assurance Analyst||Operations||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Manager Java Developer Technology||Other||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Associate – Enhanced Due Diligence||Legal and compliance||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Associate – CRT- Paralegal Support||Legal and compliance||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Director – Prime Brokerage Margin||Other||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Associate/Senior Associate – CERT (ISG operations)||Fund Services||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Java / Scala Dev (Application Development)||Development||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Director – Commercial Real Estate Lending ( Risk Management)||WM Risk||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Vice President_ Platform Management Technical Lead_Technology||Engineering||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Manager Compliance IM Testing||Compliance||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Analyst/Associate – GFC Rule Writing (Legal and Compliance)||Other||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Associate- Semantics & Ontology (Risk Management)||Operational Risk||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Vice President Java Development Lead Technology||Development||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Associate- Enterprise Infrastructure Tech Audit (Internal Audit)||Audit||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Manager – Fund Accounting (ISG Operations)||Fund services||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Senior Associate – Non Market Risk||Risk Management||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Level 2/3 App Support (Production Management)||Production Management and Operational Support||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
Below is the Morgan Stanley India salary for various job positions. The average base salary provided by the company is INR 1 million per year.
|Associate – Investment Banking||₹813,007|
|Senior Software Engineer||₹1,822,515|
|Vice President (VP), Information Technology (IT)||₹3,579,073|
|Senior Associate – Investment Banking||₹938,950|
|Information Technology (IT) Manager||₹1,367,519|
|Vice President (VP), Technology||₹2,730,939|
How to Apply to Morgan Stanley?
Below are the steps you can take to apply to Morgan Stanley careers.
To apply for the Morgan Stanley internships students can follow the steps below:
- Check the career services in your area and the student-run organizations to find out the dates when Morgan Stanley representatives will visit your school.
- Students can also directly apply online by visiting the official website and looking for internships by setting the location as ‘Non-Japan Asia’.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview. It can be telphnic interview, video conferencing interview or in-person interview. Students will have to clear the interview to successfully land an internship with Morgan Stanley.
For Job openings
For Job openings at Morgan Stanley careers interested candidates can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Morgan Stanley careers India
- Find the job that you are interested in and check the eligibility criteria of the respective position
- Make sure that you match the eligibility criteria and create an ‘employment profile’.
- Do make sure to specify your preferred working criteria as it can help in future applications
- Finally, fill in the details and apply for the position. You will be contacted by the company if your application is selected.
The minimum salary of Morgan Stanley careers varies depending on the position. For example, the minimum salary for an analyst is INR 8 lakh per annum. While the minimum salary for the senior analyst is around INR 8.3 lakh per annum.
Yes, Morgan Stanley has offices in Mumbai and Karnataka.
Morgan Stanley careers offer a 20% hike in bonus to the best employees of the company.
Morgan Stanley careers is one of the best employers in Inda. The company is rated 4 stars out of 5 in AmbitionBox. As an employee, you can gain several insurance benefits, have paid time off, and other benefits. As a result, applying for Morgan Stanley internships or jobs is a great idea. Discover more about the careers in India on Wings by Leverage Edu.