One of the highest-ranked management schools in the world, SDA Bocconi has opened applications for its specialized master’s program called International Master in Business (IMB) online. Candidates willing to take admission at SDA Bocconi’s IMB program need to submit their applications before November 20, 2020. Here are all the details you need before applying for SDA Bocconi’s International Master in Business.
About International Master in Business (IMB)
SDA Bocconi is among the highest-ranked Business Schools in Europe and is likewise among the many to have picked up the triple accreditation – EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB – which places it in the rundown of prestigious B-Schools around the world. The International Master in Business (IMB) is a full-time Masters program specializing in International Business with two 11 month semesters which is correspondingly identical to a postgraduate program that brings to India the international standards of SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy with a total of 170 seats for the admission of 2020-22 Batch.
SDA Bocconi’s IMB allows students to specialize in their field of interest while offering an expansive experience of the international and multicultural perspective which is very significant for a successful career in an overall economy. After finishing the program, the students are awarded a prestigious Diploma by SDA, Bocconi University.
Eligibility Criteria for SDA Bocconi’s IMB Program
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree (or should be in their Final Year) in any related course from a recognized institution.
- Candidates should possess a minimum percentage of 50 in X, XII & graduation degree from any recognized educational institution.
- The test scores of CAT 2019/2020, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC 2019/2020, Bocconi Test are accepted for the selection round for (IMB) International Master in Business (Batch of 2021-22) in SDA Bocconi. In India, the deadlines for IMB Round 1 Submission is before November 20, 2020.
- Candidates can also attempt the Bocconi test in the IMB 2021-23 online application form.
- SDA Bocconi’s is a full-time postgraduate program for fresh graduates and young executives with a maximum of 5 years of working experience. So, no prior work experience is mandatory.
The application fees for the programme is 2500 INR. The final selection for SDA Bocconi’s IMB depends on your academic records, respective exam test scores, extra-curricular activities and your performance in the personal interview. Final admission results are communicated to the accepted candidates via email through an offer letter. You can apply online at this link.
Stay tuned to Leverage Edu for more such educational news and updates on universities and courses from around the world!