As a Marketing graduate, you are expected to submit a Dissertation as a part of your degree or PhD programme. Your Marketing Dissertation topic can connect to various areas including, branding, link marketing, wire/automated marketing, retailing principles, or any alternative field of marketing. Often, students have difficulty finding the correct dissertation topic for their Marketing course. Hence, to encourage you to get established with topic suggestions, we have acquired a list of the recent arguments you can use to create your Marketing Dissertation. Keep reading this blog to know more!
Also Read: Dissertation vs Thesis
This Blog Includes:
- Dissertation Topics for Marketing
- Topics for MBA Marketing
- B2B Marketing Topics
- Topics on Digital Marketing
- Relationship Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Branding Dissertation Topics
- Direct Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Cultural and Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Online Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Mobile Marketing Dissertation Topics
- The 4Ps of (Price, Product, Promotion, Place) of Marketing Mix
- Social Media Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Ethics in Marketing Dissertation Topics
- Explore the well-crafted marketing dissertation topics
- Present the Perfectly Written Dissertation on Marketing
Dissertation Topics for Marketing
- What are the incentives and intentions behind support programs for corporations to engage consumers in the long series?
- To what degree does Caffe Nero’s app foster consumer allegiance?
- How and why can communication marketing be employed to entice new clients through social elements?
- How does production variety influence policy patriotism among high and low contact producers?
- Can leisure goods merchants avoid obstacles by replacing bolt-in clients through a different set of benefits and products?
- How do entrepreneurs grapple with polygamous behaviour among users?
- Computerised communication economics in the age of COVID-19: Analysing the magnitude of personalisation and customisation.
- Growing policy support through long-value distribution management–an event study of UK health brands.
- What are the challenges for Tesco’s support card system in now’s cutthroat factory environment?
- An investigation of the relationship between observed risk and brand investment: A correlation of department store retailers in the UK.
- How does modernisation impact customer brand resonance? A process study of reception brands who were forced to innovate due to COVID-19.
- Do purchasers really figure out a company’s brand benefits? The process of Starbucks vs McDonald’s.
Topics for MBA Marketing
Students of the MBA Marketing course can refer to the following list of marketing dissertation topics.
- Involving communal systems when seeking different markets and developing the market interest.
- Systems companies use acting on customer boycotts.
- The job of joint buy in a poor industry.
- Are modernisations useful in building up the number of clients?
- The relationship between the geographic position and the nature of a system.
- The benefits groups get from the customisation of their works.
- Mobile commerce: its powers and shortcomings.
- The change in prices on offline and wire markets of properties.
- How serious is the job of branding in the progress of a business?
- Are there proper limitations in brand selling plans?
- What are the key features of Internet commerce?
Also Read: Dissertation Topic in Finance
B2B Marketing Topics
Here are some dissertation topics for B2B marketing.
- Altering the Marketing Management. What are the new models, functions, processes, and techniques?
- Making the Idea Organisation: How to use expected control to set up brand advantage, develop leads, and interest clients.
- Getting to Love the Data Burst. Carrying out the potential of analytics for increased planning, margin control, and outcome.
- Drawing up for the B2B Social Buyer. Establishing the appropriate commerce difference between conventional customs and the new civil user.
- Sales Channel Enablement. Increasing the impact from your portfolio of enablement movements across direct and ancillary demands channels.
- Next Generation Account-Paltry Commerce. Developing the model, mix, and workforce across the full businesses and distribution cycle.
Topics on Digital Marketing
Given below is a list of Digital Marketing dissertation topics.
- How does the value of things that affect wire trade differ corresponding to the amount type in the works trade in the UK?
- Do consumers react negatively to low and high-term actions in an aggressive networked status? The process of wire record deals.
- In what respects do available wire conversation areas affect users’ return to direct selling promotions in civil forms sets?
- Evaluating the power of vision brands’ direct selling via YouTube.
- How does telemarketers’ community (tone) affect consumer feedback in a more diversified global business situation?
- Do users learn how to care for themselves from dishonest direct selling ploys employed by civil forms advertising firms?
Relationship Marketing Dissertation Topics
Relationship Marketing is a marketing tactic to build long-term relationships with customers. This strategy allows companies to acquire customers, while also maintaining customer loyalty that further results in repeated custom for the respective company. In the modern business world of today, Relationship Marketing can be a great base for your marketing dissertation as it provides you with a diverse range of dissertation topics:
- Digital relationship marketing in the age of COVID-19: Analysing the importance of personalisation and customisation.
- Analyzing the customer-centric marketing strategies in attaining competitive advantage for the firm and sustaining business success.
- The role of information technology in revolutionizing marketers’ approach towards manipulative advertisement.
- Customer loyalty – Behaviour or an attitude? A mixed-method analysis.
- The relationship marketing strategies of Nike: A critical analysis.
Branding Dissertation Topics
In simple terms, Brand is who you are while marketing is how you choose to build awareness about the brand. Basically, promoting a brand’s products and the services provided as a whole. Branding refers to the analysis of how businesses can use their brands to achieve a competitive advantage, through building brand equity, launching brand extensions, managing global brands, and more. Listed below are some Branding Dissertation Topics to begin with:
- How does innovation impact consumer brand resonance? A case study of hospitality brands who were forced to innovate as a result of COVID-19.
- Do consumers really understand a company’s brand values: Starbucks vs McDonalds.
- A case study: Using digital methods to increase brand salience.
- Using social media marketing to attract customers to brands of small companies.
- The consequences of Unethical behaviour on the brand image: The cases of Shell, Nike and Starbucks.
Direct Marketing Dissertation Topics
As technology is evolving, the concept of Direct Marketing is a boon for companies as it allows companies to connect with the customers directly through advertising services such as emails, online adverts, flyers, database marketing, promotional letters, newspapers, outdoor advertising, phone text messaging, magazine adverts, coupons, phone calls, postcards, and websites. Direct Marketing allows companies to understand a customer’s specific needs to provide them with the most relevant products and services. Listed below are some topics for Direct Marketing Dissertation:
- In what ways do free online chat rooms influence consumers’ response to direct sales promotions in social media environments?
- The effectiveness of beauty brands’ direct marketing via YouTube: Analysis
- Using SMS and email to connect with customers: Advantages and limitations of direct marketing.
- Using social media to reduce the cost of direct marketing
- Brand Loyalty And Customer Satisfaction In Online Retailing Company: A Case Study On Amazon
Cultural and Marketing Dissertation Topics
As businesses are expanding throughout the globe, Culture plays an important role in the interaction of marketers with the customers. Culture has a great impact on international marketing due to the increase of globalisation in the business world. Companies are required to gain in-depth knowledge of the local culture before offering a product to them as effective communication is a major factor that contributes to customers buying the products. Listed below are some topics for your reference on Cultural and Marketing Dissertation:
- Native advertising: Exploring its effectiveness in the UK, China, and the US.
- The effect of culture on marketing communications: The case of Coca Cola in India
- How do supermarket chains overcome language differences in Switzerland?
- Effects of social media on organisational culture in the UK’s fashion industry.
- How does language impact brand identity? The case of Coca-Cola in the People’s Republic of China.
Online Marketing Dissertation Topics
Online Marketing is an essential part of Marketing as it allows companies to build relationships with customers and spread awareness about the brand through digital marketing such as Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Marketing Analytics and Affiliate Marketing. Unlike the traditional way of marketing that included print, billboard, television and radio advertisements, Online Marketing is a lot more affordable and effective. A dissertation on Online Marketing can definitely provide you with a wide range of topics. Listed below are some of topics for a dissertation on Online Marketing:
- The case of Apple: How can firms customise their products?
- The impact of digital marketing innovation on Apple’s performance
- Pop-up advertisements: Hit or a miss
- Celebrities and influencers: Have they changed the game of online marketing?
- Analyzing customers’ psychology and its role in digital marketing.
Mobile Marketing Dissertation Topics
Due to the increase of Internet browsing on mobile phones nowadays, Mobile Marketing has become an essential part of marketing communication. It aims to reach out to mobile users through different methods such as mobile-optimized ads, push notifications and mobile applications. Listed below are some topics for a Mobile Marketing Dissertation:
- Can a strong brand image be built through mobile marketing techniques?
- What do customers want from mobile marketing messages?
- How does location influence mobile marketing communications?
- What role does timeliness play in mobile marketing communications?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of push and pull mobile marketing strategies?
The 4Ps of (Price, Product, Promotion, Place) of Marketing Mix
The 4Ps of Marketing are widely used by marketers to influence consumer decision-making. Listed below are some topics you can use as a base for writing a Dissertation on Marketing Mix:
- The impact of product information availability and persuasive advertising on consumer behaviour.
- Advantages and disadvantages of online advertising in international marketing.
- The Importance of Marketing mix on non-profit organisations.
- Is word-of-mouth (i.e. online customer reviews) the new element of the Marketing mix?
- Case of iTunes: Can an overt international pricing strategy negatively affect the brand image?
Social Media Marketing Dissertation Topics
Facebook, Instgram, LinkedIn and Twitter are widely used mediums for reaching out to customers online. Social media has become an essential part for both local and international companies. Some topics for Social Media Dissertation are:
- A content analysis of Food brands Instagram posts.
- The impact of social media marketing on brand loyalty.
- Instagram, influencer marking and trust – a critical analysis.
- Partnering with YouTube content creators and influences – An effective marketing strategy for brands.
- Implications for marketing managers: limitations of social media marketing.
Ethics in Marketing Dissertation Topics
Ethics in Marketing is the implication of standards of fairness, or moral rights and wrongs, to marketing decision making, behavior, and practice in the firm. Using unethical marketing practices may put a company’s viability at risk and cost it’s reputation that might have taken years to build. From ethical business practices to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), several research options are available for a marketing dissertation. Some topics to begin with a dissertation on Ethics in Marketing are as listed:
- How have spam laws improved marketing ethics online?
- What impact do published codes of conduct have on customer buying behaviour? The cases of The Body Shop, Levi Strauss, and Marks and Spencer
- The influence of local culture on business ethics of immigrants- Case study of the UK
- Vegan vs cruelty-free: the politics of labelling and why it matters
- What factors distinguish a consumer’s choice of most and least socially responsible firms?
- Exploring how organizations use corporate social responsibility (CSR) to reinforce brand equity
Explore the well-crafted marketing dissertation topics
Marketing is a process through which companies be it Local or International use to create and build brand awareness, customer relations, and for increasing business profits. Marketing is a great field for research as it provides you with a large amount of research topics and sources. Listed below are some Marketing Dissertation Topics to start from niche:
- Analysis and determination of consumer buying behavior for Coca-Cola
- Critical research on how AI will help make better marketing decisions
- Brand advertising and political campaigns: a possible interwoven impact?
- Analysis on how brands exploit impulsive buying
- Marketing budgets included by BREXIT
- The effect of COVID-19 on the global economy
- The decline in organic reach on social media platforms
- Do people appreciate being click baited into sponsored posts?
- How the extraordinary content offered by intelligent chatbots can help sports teams strengthen fan loyalty
Present the Perfectly Written Dissertation on Marketing
A dissertation requires a lot of independent research so it may get a bit difficult to start with. Demonstrating your ability to think critically and analytically is what you’re supposed to bring in your Marketing Dissertation. A marketing dissertation requires you to conduct extensive research and present argumentation in a particular claim of the topic you have chosen. The very first step to present a perfectly written marketing dissertation is to choose a topic you’re genuinely interested in, this allows you to understand and present the arguments well. However, you should make sure that the topic chosen is capable enough of contributing to your future in career aspects. You can look for marketing topic ideas from present scenarios, academic journals and scholarly books. Aftermath of choosing the topic, you’re supposed to develop a research question. While creating a research question you must keep in mind your ability to answer it through primary and secondary sources. Gather necessary material for your research and prepare outline for your Marketing Dissertation. The last and final step of presenting a perfectly written marketing dissertation is to revise, edit and proofread your dissertation and make the changes if required. Revise your marketing dissertation as many times as you can until you are fully satisfied with the paper.
The best research topics in digital marketing include Artificial Intelligence, Conversational Marketing, Video Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Influencer marketing, Pay per Click Advertising, Visual Search, and Social Media Management and Marketing.
Some special dissertation topics in commerce are: 1) Write about the influence that advertising picks up on the performance of purchasers. 2) Address about the scholars can be trained among the mobile phone business. 3)Write about how foreign commerce can manage standardisation.
Grab the expert assistance of Leverage Edu student counsellors to kickstart your admission and application process to study in the UK in 2022. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute therapy consultation.