One of the widely accepted standardised tests for students who wish to study abroad in countries like the USA, Canada and Australia is the SAT exam (Scholastic Assessment Test). Amongst the many benefits of the SAT exam, one is the scholarships provided based on the SAT scores.
It is very important for Indian students to research through the number of scholarships provided by different authorities. In this blog, we have mentioned a detailed description of the SAT scholarships for Indian students including its eligibility and benefits provided.
|SAT Full Form||Scholastic Assessment Test|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and paper-based|
|Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
List of SAT Scholarship for Indian Students
To move further, the candidates need to know the scholarships provided. The table mentioned below gives a list of SAT scholarships for Indian students:
|Scholarship Name||Amount||Offered To|
|Colorado Christian University Honors Scholarship||Not Specified||Colorado Christian University|
|Texas A&M University Scholarship||$1,000||Texas A&M University|
|CGCS Bernard Harris Scholarship Program||Not Specified||STEM Courses|
|The Jackie Robinson Foundation||$30,000||High School Students|
|OCCACCF Scholarship||Not Specified||Not Specified|
|Furman University Scholars Program||Not Specified||Furman University|
|Exxon Scholarship||Not Specified||The LULAC|
Also Read: University of Bristol Scholarships
How to Apply for the SAT Exam?
There are different ways to appear for the exam such as by mail or through an online process.
Here is a detailed description of the online registration process for the exam:
- Visit the official website of the College Board.
- Create your new account if you do not already have an account.
- Fill in all your details including educational and personal details.
- Choose your preferred examination and choose your preferred center.
- Upload your documents and pay the examination fee.
Application Process by Mail
Here is a detailed alternate process to apply for the SAT exam:
- Buy the book i.e. ‘The Student Registration Guide for the SAT and SAT Subject Tests’ which includes a form and an envelope for return.
- Fill out the form along with all the required details including personal and educational details.
- Send the application form with the demand draft through the local representative and these will be redirected to the office in your region.
Eligibility for SAT Scholarship for Indian Students
To apply for the SAT scholarships, the first step to applying for the exam is to check the eligibility criteria. The table below mentions the eligibility criteria for SAT scholarships for the Indian students:
|SAT Scores||Minimum SAT score 1100|
|Income||Family Income less than 8 Lakhs a year|
|SAT Subject Test||SAT Scholarships||How to Score High on SAT? | Leverage Edu|
|Highest SAT Score
|SAT Essay Examples||SAT Exam Pattern|
It is very easy to apply for an SAT scholarship in India. The first step is to appear for the exam and after that apply to College Board India Scholar.
The minimum SAT score for Indian students to apply for the SAT scholarship is 120.
The full form of the SAT is the Scholastic Assessment Test.