Listen to the audio below and answer the following Matching Information questions to boost your listening skills 👇.
Before answering these questions, look at the instructions and techniques below 👇
Detailed Instructions for IELTS Listening Map Labelling
For this question type, you must complete labels on a map (for a section of a town, for example). There are four listening portions; however, section 2 will most likely contain this question. You will hear only one speaker in section 2 discussing a non-academic subject. It mostly involves educating a crowd about an occasion or guiding them around a structure, such as a hotel or a university.
Techniques To Remember
- Read the question and instructions carefully. Understand the map and its features.
- The information you need to answer the questions is in the same order as on the recording.
- Look at the major parts of the map to help you understand and navigate your way around.
- Predict what type of words might be the answer i.e. will it be a place, room, street, building etc.
- Listen to the beginning of the talk carefully because this will help you understand the context and help you follow the talk more easily.
- Note down any possible answers, but be careful with distractors.
Complete the following SECTION 2 (Questions 11-15)
Identify the areas on the map and write down the correct letter A-l next to the questions
Check out the correct answer given below👇 in the PDF.
Are you preparing for IELTS? Check out this video to improve your listening skills for the IELTS exam given below👇.
Download the Leverage IELTS App today.
Need help preparing for IELTS? Check out the best IELTS preparation courses in the market offered by trusted educators in a live training environment. If you want help studying abroad, call 1800-572-130.