The highest SAT score possible is 1600. The average score range of the SAT is 1200-1600. SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) is a standardized test that a student can take if they are aiming to gain admission in countries like the USA and Canada. It is very important for the candidates to get an idea of SAT scores for better results. In this blog, we have mentioned the SAT score range and how can candidates improve their score range.
|SAT Full Form||Scholastic Assessment Test|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and paper-based|
|Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
SAT Score Range: Section-Wise Bifurcation
SAT scored on a scale of 400 to 1600 points. Here is the section-wise bifurcation of the SAT score:
|Sections||Section Wise Bifurcation||Number of Questions|
|Reading and Writing||200 to 800||54|
|Mathematics||200 to 800||44|
SAT Score Range
The highest possible SAT score is 1600. This score was achieved by combining the scores from two main sections. Here is the detailed bifurcation of the highest score possible in the SAT scores:
|Sections||Highest Score Possible|
|Reading and Writing||800|
Tips to Get a Good SAT Score
Achieving a good SAT score requires preparation and some approach. Here are some tips that a candidate should practice to score good marks on the SAT:
- Know the test format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the SAT, including the number of sections, types of questions, and timing.
- Create a study schedule: Create a study schedule that covers all sections of the SAT. Allocate more time to the sections you find challenging.
- Know your vocabulary: Expand your vocabulary by reading and learning new words. This will benefit you in both the Reading and Writing and language sections.
- Take required breaks: During your study sessions, take short breaks to recharge your mind and avoid burnout.
- Know your mistakes: After taking practice tests, review your mistakes thoroughly. Understand why you got certain questions wrong to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
|SAT Registration||Top Universities Accepting SAT Scores|
|SAT Essay Examples||SAT Maths Subject Test|
|SAT Exam Pattern||SAT Superscoring|
The score range of the SAT exam is 1200-1600.
The full form of the SAT is the Scholastic Assessment Test.
A good SAT score is anywhere from 1200-1400.
Utilize Leverage Edu’s Leverage Live classes to enhance your English scores and improve your college application. This way you will increase your chances of securing a spot in your dream college. You can also call us at Ph: 1800 57 2000.