MAWISTA is a health insurance company based in Germany. The company is essentially known for providing health insurance for stays for academics and ex-pats. MAWISTA offers sustainability grants to assist students in better implementing their sustainability projects. On the other hand, it has provided students to study abroad with a child. MAWISTA has been providing scholarships to deserving students since 2013. Keep reading to know more about the MAWISTA scholarship to study in Germany for International students.
This Blog Includes:
Overview of the MAWISTA Scholarship: Study Abroad With a Child
MAWISTA Scholarship is a scholarship provided by the MAWISTA company that wants to study in Germany with a child. The goal of providing this scholarship is to assist a student to study in a foreign country and help them to take care of their child. The applicants are essentially accessed on the basis of their personality, and personal background. The applications are not scrutinized on the basis of the academic grade points average or the duration of the study. The MAWISTA company is looking for a student determined to complete their education. The beneficiary is granted a one-time payment of EUR 3000/INR 2,64 Lakhs.
The eligibility criteria:
- A student who wants to study abroad with a child
- The student must require financial assistance to complete his/her education
- The student’s motivation to receive the funding would also be accessed
The application process as follows:
- Visit the official website of MAWISTA and go to the scholarships section
- Scroll down to find the MAWISTA scholarship application form
- Enter the name, email address, date of birth, nationality, phone number, place of study, university, semester details
- Next, enter your personal website details, if applicable
- Finally, explain the reason you should receive the MAWISTA scholarship and submit the form
- MAWISTA will connect with the successful scholarship applicant
The application dates are as follows:
|Application registration’s last date||15-1-2023|
|Release of the list of selected applicants||30-01-2023|
|Public voting start date||15-02-2023|
|Last date of public voting||1-03-2023|
Only one applicant will be selected. Hence, the scholarship selection process is as follows:
- Interested applicants can apply online till 15-1-2023
- Next, the jury would be selecting 5 finalists would be selected
- The list of the selected applicants would be made public on 30-01-2023
- Next, public voting would be opened
- Out of the 5 selected finalists, one candidate would be selected
- The voting dates are from 15-02-2023 to 1-03-2023
Also Read: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
List of Finalists for 2023
The list of finalists for the Scholarship 2023 is as follows:
|Finalist Name||Education||Number of Children|
|Carolyn Mukiri Kambona||PhD||2|
|Christiane Kunze||social pedagogy||2|
|Manessa Al Najar||Graduate||1|
MAWISTA Scholarship Grant Details
The Scholarship is granted to students to help the students to manage their educational expenses along with the expenses of their child. The aim of the scholarship is to cover the living expenses and the cost of the expenses of the child. Ultimately, 5 applicants would be selected out of all the applications put forward. Next, on the basis of all the public votes one applicant would be selected.
Also Read: Top German Scholarships for International Students
MAWISTA scholarship is a scholarship released by the MAWISTA insurance company. The aim of the scholarship is to reduce the financial burden on parents. Thus, help them to complete their education abroad.
To be eligible for the MAWISTA scholarship a student must want to study abroad with a child. Additionally, the student must require financial support.
The deadline for the MAWISTA scholarship 2023 was on 30th January 2023.
The scholarship is granted to one student on the basis of the application, and the public voting. The scholarship amount is EUR 3000/INR 2.64 Lakh However, it would be a one-time payment. The current applications are closed. The 2024 details would be released on the official website. To discover more information like this one visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu.