China is one of the most rapidly developing countries, focusing on growing its economic power, international trade and technology. With this growth rate, many opportunities have opened up to promote professional workspace development. China is becoming a popular choice among students as it is the fastest-growing country providing first-hand experiencing and adding value to your learning. Chinese culture and business practices prepare for the global dynamics of the workplace. Studying in China will also give you a chance to learn Mandarin, one of the most spoken languages in the world, learning mandarin will definitely make you an attractive fit to work with large corporations, NGOs or university campuses. It will also broaden your understanding of the market. The Fully Funded Government of China Ministry of Commerce for Developing Countries 2023 scholarship is another reason why students choose to study in China.
This Blog Includes:
Fully Funded Government of China Ministry of Commerce for Developing Countries 2023
MOFCOM is a fully funded government of China Ministry of Commerce scholarship offered to young and middle-aged students of all nations to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China. MOFCOM is a fully funded scholarship for international students wishing to pursue their master’s or PhD degrees in the country. The following are the values of MOFCOM scholarship for international students depending on their degree program:
|Course Level||Value||In INR|
|Master’s||36,000 RMB/yr||4.34 Lakh|
|PhD||42000 RMB/yr||5.06 Lakh|
The following are the fields of study for which the MOFCOM scholarship is offered:
|International Relations||Management Science and Engineering|
|Engineering Management||Mechanical Engineering|
|Public Administration||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Hydraulic Engineering||Advanced Learning Technology|
|Material Science and Engineering||Contemporary China|
|Journalism and Communication||Ecological Environment Protection and Management|
|Chinese Economy||World Economy and China|
|Science in Finance||Chinese philosophy|
|Chinese Law||Logistics Engineering|
|Educational Leadership||Civil Engineering|
|Computer Technology||Electrical Engineering|
The above-mentioned programmes are fully conducted in English. Students can choose to pursue a 1-2 year long master and a 3 year long PhD degree program in these courses.
An applicant must meet the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- An applicant must be a healthy citizen of a developing country other than China and should be under the age of 45 years
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with 3 or more years of work experience
- Applicants with professional learning and work experience in the related field will be preferred
- The applicant must be working in a senior managerial position at various institutions and enterprises, or serving as a government official or an academic backbone of a university and scientific research institutions
- The candidate must meet the English language proficiency requirements: IELTS – 6.0 or TOEFL 80 and above
- Students who have studied in China or who have been admitted to other Chinese government scholarship programs are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- The candidate must be committed to promoting friendly exchanges between their home country and China with the potential for professional development
Want to study abroad but are worried about expenses? Let Leverage Finance help you!
Benefits of the MOFCOM Scholarship
The following are the benefits of the MOFCOM scholarship:
- Exemption from tuition fee, study material, allowance fee, survey fee and dissertation guidance fee
- Free on-campus accommodation
- Re-settlement fee (one-off): 3000 RMB or INR 36,174 per person
- International students are offered free medical insurance
- Exempted airfare for one-time round trip
The following are the steps to apply for the MOFCOM scholarship:
Click on “apply” for the scholarship
- Carefully read the tips to apply online and click next to register
- After registration, enter your login ID and password to create an account
- Fill in the required information accurately such as program category and agency number
- After filling out the form attach the supporting documents
- Carefully recheck the information filled and documents attached and click submit
- You can edit your application by clicking on “withdraw and edit”
- You can download and print the application form for future use
The following are the documents required to apply for the MOFCOM scholarship
- A valid passport
- Academic transcripts
- Photocopy of English proficiency certificate
- Photocopy of Foreign Physical Examination form
- Two letter of recommendation
- Study plan/ research plan
- No criminal record report
MOFCOM is a fully funded government of China Ministry of Commerce scholarship offered to young and middle-aged students of all nations to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China. MOFCOM is a fully funded scholarship for international students wishing to pursue their master’s or PhD degrees in the country.
The candidate must meet the English language proficiency requirements: IELTS – 6.0 or TOEFL 80 and above.
The scholarship is valid for the duration of the degree program. As PhD in China is a 3-year long program the scholarship is valid for the same duration.
Well, we hope that we have provided you with the relevant information on the Fully Funded Government of China Ministry of Commerce for Developing Countries 2023. And if you wish to study in China or any other country, contact Leverage Edu for total assistance.