The United Kingdom is one of the most popular study-abroad destinations among international students. The UK is the home of many top-notch universities offering world-class education across various disciplines. Brunel University in London is one of the many prestigious institutions in the country. The university is known for offering a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Fully Funded British Council Scholarship at Brunel University is another reason why is it becoming popular among choice among students.
This Blog Includes:
Fully Funded British Council Scholarship at Brunel University 2023
Know all the details you need to know about the fully funded British council scholarship at Brunel University 2023:
British Council Scholarship for Women in STEM Courses
Brunel University is proudly supporting the British Council Scholarship for Women in STEM courses. The university is offering five fully funded British Council scholarships to female students who hail from the Americas region. (for certain countries only) The scholarship is for women with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) backgrounds, demonstrating the need for financial support and the wish to inspire other young women of future generations to pursue careers in STEM courses.
This fully funded British Council Scholarship at Brunel University 2023 covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend for a year, IELTS (English language proficiency test) exam fee, insurance fee, travel cost for return (economy class) and if applicable child allowance.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility requirement in order to avail of this scholarship:
- This scholarship is only available for international students pursuing a full-time course of study and will be paid only once for each eligible level of study
- Student must be an applicant for the following full-time courses as confirmed by the British Council:
- MSc Sustainable Electric Power
- MSc Renewable Energy Engineering
- MSc Water Engineering
- MSc Environmental Management
- MRes Environmental Sciences
- MSc Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Design
- MSc Public Health and Health Promotion
- MSc Disease Mechanism and Therapeutics
- MSc Structural Engineering
- MSc Project and Infrastructure Management
- The applicant must have received an offer letter for either of the above-mentioned course from the university
- The applicant must be assessed as an international student for the tuition fee purpose (The university uses the information provided in the application form to assess your fee status against UK government regulations)
- The applicant must belong to and be a citizen of the following countries in the United States
- Demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- The applicant should have completed an undergraduate degree in the relevant field to pursue an MSc program in the mentioned subjects
- Attain the required English language proficiency required for the postgraduate course at the UK university
- The applicant must have relevant work experience and show interest in the chosen subject
- Agree to the terms and conditions that the data can be shared with British Council when applying for the scholarship
- Be an engaging and committed part of the British Council alumni
- Return to the home country for a minimum of two years after the scholarship award has ended
Ace your IELTS with Leverage Live!
Non Eligible Candidates
The following are the status of students who are not eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants who are not classified as overseas students for tuition fee purposes
- Candidates who have dual citizenship
- Applicants holding the offer letter for courses other than the specified ones
- An applicant with deferment will have to apply for the scholarship in the corresponding year of their study program
- Undergraduate applicants at any course level
- Students who are applying for part-time or distance learning courses
- An employee, a former employee or relative of an employee of the British official bodies( the government, embassy, high commission, department of international trade, business energy, and industrial strategy and ministry of defence or home office)
- An employee, a former employee or a relative of an employee of the British Council scholarship for women in STEM-eligible countries
- An applicant who had previously studied in the country with UK government-funded scholarship or any other financial support
- The applicants can apply for either of the above-mentioned course in the usual way via UCAS or via Brunel University’s online application portal.
- To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must first fill out the scholarship form and describe how are they suitable for the scholarship
- The applications must be submitted before 9 March 2023. The application must be submitted before the deadline as late applications will not be accepted
The applicant must belong to and be a citizen of the following countries in the United States:
A. Brunel University in London is one of the many prestigious institutions in the country. The university is known for offering a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Fully Funded British Council Scholarship at Brunel University is another reason why is it becoming popular among choice among students.
The applications must be submitted before 9 March 2023. The application must be submitted before the deadline as late applications will not be accepted.
We hope that we have provided you with the relevant information on the Fully Funded British Council Scholarship at Brunel University 2023. And if you wish to study in this country or any other country, contact Leverage Edu or call us at 1800-572-000, and book your free counselling session today.