Hey! I’m Astronaut Alex 👨🚀🚀, and today, we’re talking about Business Management Courses in New Zealand. Let’s get started on this exciting journey and learn all about these courses in the blog!
Are you browsing through the Business Management courses NZ? New Zealand is a popular destination for international students to pursue this course. The universities there offer a variety of business management courses on various levels (UG and PG). So if you are planning to pursue a Business Management course in New Zealand, then this is the blog for you. We will cover everything from top universities to career scope in this field. Read on to know more!
This Blog Includes:
- 👩🎓Why Choose Business Management Courses NZ?
- 🏫Top Universities Offering Business Management Courses NZ
- 📌Eligibility Criteria of Business Management Courses NZ
- 💻How to Apply for Business Management Courses NZ
- 📌Business Management Courses NZ: Career Scope
👩🎓Why Choose Business Management Courses NZ?
Pursuing business management courses NZ is an excellent choice for international students. With high-quality education and globally recognized qualifications available, there are many reasons for students to pursue a degree in this field in NZ. Let’s take a look:
New Zealand universities offer a world-class education in business management, with 8 of them ranked in the top 3% in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2023.
➡️Globally Recognized Qualifications
Business management qualifications from New Zealand universities are globally recognised by employers. It opens up many job opportunities for graduates to choose from, both in New Zealand and abroad.
New Zealand has a strong and diversified economy, with a growing number of businesses in the technology, tourism, and agricultural sectors. It means numerous opportunities for BM graduates to find good jobs after they finish their studies.
New Zealand is a welcoming and multicultural country. International students feel at home in New Zealand and are supported by universities and the wider community.
➡️Affordable Tuition Fees
Compared to the US and UK, tuition fees for business management courses in New Zealand are relatively affordable.
➡️High Living Standards
New Zealand has a high standard of living, with a clean and safe environment, excellent healthcare, and a strong social safety net.
➡️Part-time Working Opportunities During Studies
International students in New Zealand can work part-time while studying, helping them cover their living expenses and gain valuable work experience.
➡️Pathway to Permanent Residency
🏫Top Universities Offering Business Management Courses NZ
There are several universities offering Business Management courses NZ. These institutes are all ranking in the top 500 universities in the world for the said discipline according to QS World Rankings by Subject 2023. Here’s the list of these top universities and their tuition fees for various course levels:
|University||Tuition Fee (Bachelors)||Tuition Fee (Masters)|
|University of Auckland||NZ$35,000||NZ$33,750|
|Victoria University of Wellington||NZ$34,000||NZ$33,000|
|University of Otago||NZ$32,000||NZ$30,000|
|University of Canterbury||NZ$31,000||NZ$29,000|
|Auckland University of Technology||NZ$30,000||NZ$28,000|
|Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology||NZ$27,000||NZ$25,000|
|Unitec Institute of Technology||NZ$26,000||NZ$24,000|
|Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology||NZ$25,000||NZ$23,000|
📌Eligibility Criteria of Business Management Courses NZ
The eligibility criteria for Business management courses NZ for international students vary slightly from university to university. But there are some general requirements that are common to most institutions:
- Completed secondary education, equivalent to New Zealand Year 13.
- A minimum score of 50-60% in their secondary education.
- Completed specific subjects in their secondary education, such as English and mathematics.
English language proficiency requirements:
An IELTS score of 6.0 or higher, or a TOEFL score of 85 or higher.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a good GPA (typically at least a B- average).
- Work experience (2-5 years).
English language proficiency requirements: IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no band below 6.0.
💻How to Apply for Business Management Courses NZ
The application process for business management courses in New Zealand for international students varies slightly depending on the institution, but here is a general overview:
- Take some time to research the different options. Consider the course level, specific focus, duration, location, and cost when deciding where to pursue the course.
- Once you have chosen a course, check its entry requirements to make sure that you are eligible to apply.
- Most institutions have an online application form that you can complete. Provide your personal and academic details and other relevant documents required.
- There is usually a non-refundable application fee that you will need to pay when you submit your application.
- After submitting your application, the institution will review it and let you know whether you have been accepted or rejected.
- If you are accepted, you will need to pay a tuition deposit and apply for a student visa.
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- English language proficiency scorecard
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
📌Business Management Courses NZ: Career Scope
Business management courses NZ provide students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in a variety of business careers. Graduates of business management programs are in high demand in a wide range of industries, including:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Here is a table of popular job profiles for business management graduates in New Zealand, along with their median salaries:
|Job Profile||Salary (in NZD)|
|Human Resources Manager||80,000|
|Information Technology Consultant||90,000|
Mr. Astronaut👨🚀🚀- “ Kiddos, I have answered all your queries with the utmost precision that I was capable of. Now, I will be taking my leave, but if you think that I might have missed something do check out the FAQ section or drop a comment. I always respond!”
Ans. Some of the best management courses for business are Managerial Economics, Macro Organisational Behaviour, Entrepreneurial Manager, Operations Management, and Corporate Finance.
Ans. Yes, business management in New Zealand is a good career choice. There is a strong demand for business managers in various industries and the median salary for business managers is above the national average.
Ans. Yes, due to a strong demand for business managers in different industries, business management courses are also in demand in NZ.
We hope that this blog provided you with all the information regarding Business Management courses NZ. To discover more courses to study abroad, start following Leverage Edu, or give us a call at 1800572000 to book a free 30-minute counselling session to get started on your study abroad journey today. Thank you for reading!