Great news! Starting now, all students in India can get scholarships up to INR 75,000. This comes under the “All India Scholarship 2023,” which was initiated by the Central Government of India as one of the scholarships for students. Have you been struggling with supporting your studies and looking for ways to resource your education, but didn’t seem to receive a helping hand? Well, the All India Scholarship 2023 comes as the knight in shining armour, ready to take your achievements and needs into consideration while allowing you the facility to avail of the All India Scholarship 2023.
If you are interested in the All India Scholarship 2023 and want to get more information regarding the same, continue reading the blog for a better understanding!
|Name of the scheme or scholarship||All India Scholarship|
|Type of Scholarship||Government-led scholarship|
|Status of Scholarship||Active|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Who Benefits?||Students with great merit to their name|
This Blog Includes:
- All India Scholarship 2023: Notification
- All India Scholarship 2023: Focus Categories
- All India Scholarship 2023: Amount Granted
- All India Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- All India Scholarship 2023: Application Process
- Additional Indian Scholarships for Students
All India Scholarship 2023: Notification
Scholarships for students have always been relevant. But as evidence suggests, many middle-class families are not able to support their children’s education, in financial terms. Therefore, a scholarship such as this focuses on the excellent performance of the students as well as their need for financial aid and grants them scholarship money up to INR 75,000. It is now noted that the All India Scholarship 2023, a scheme led by the Government of India, is now playing an active role in supporting the education of students in the country, and students from all states can apply.
Points to Note about the All India Scholarship 2023
To expand on the All India Scholarship 2023, one of the scholarships for students, we have mentioned some of the basic features and must-know points about the scholarship scheme, below.
- Under the All India Scholarship 2023, poor and middle-class students can avail of financial aid/assistance from the government
- This All India Scholarship 2023 extends to deserving students, with great academic performance
- Students can avail themselves of the All India Scholarship 2023 free of charge; that is, they do not have to spend any kind of money.
- The main benefits of this scholarship will be given to students who come from families that annually earn less than INR 2.5 lakh.
- All India Scholarship 2023 also aims to analyse the kind of improvement that is needed in the education system of India, so that they can take the required steps accordingly.
All India Scholarship 2023: Focus Categories
Even though every student in India can get the scholarship facility through the All India Scholarship 2023, which is one of the scholarships for students, there are specific categories that can primarily be supported by the scheme. These are mentioned below.
- Students and families in need of financial assistance, that are below the poverty line or on the margins
- Economically and socially disadvantaged categories, such as SC/ST.
All India Scholarship 2023: Amount Granted
The Government of India plans to support students of India who are in need of financial assistance with scholarships and scholarship money. We have mentioned below the amount that shall be granted to students under the All India Scholarship 2023.
|Amount Granted||INR 75,000|
All India Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Now that we have covered the basics of All India Scholarship 2023, let’s go through the eligibility criteria of the same. Look at the points below.
- To apply for the All India Scholarship 2023, you must be an Indian citizen.
- Students should have scored at least 50%.
- Preferences shall be given to students who have not been able to actively engage with their studies in the past 3 years due to financial burden.
- The family income of the student should be less than INR 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Under the All India Scholarship 2023, INR 75,000 shall be offered to students.
All India Scholarship 2023: Application Process
To check how to apply for the All India Scholarship 2023, which is one of the scholarships for students, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Schemes related to scholarships will open on the website.
- Go to the applicant corner and register yourself online on the website.
- Be sure to select the scholarship year.
- On completion of the registration process, you will receive an ID and password.
- Login with the help of this ID and password.
- An application form will open.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Continue and recheck all the information before you submit the application.
- Click Submit and take a printout of the application form.
Subscribe to watch more videos’ on our YouTube Channel
Additional Indian Scholarships for Students
Some of the additional Indian scholarships for students that one can check out are listed below.
- ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students)
Pre-Matric Scholarships in India and Swarna Jayanti Research Fellowships In Science And Technology are some of the scholarships for students that are now available in India.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls is one of the popular scholarships in India.
The national scholarship portal is the online portal of the Government of India for government scholarships for students of India.