Gurukripa Scholarship Cum Admission Test (GSAT) is a program that seeks to identify and develop gifted kids. It recognizes and assists talented students by granting up to a 100% tuition scholarship based on their GSAT results. It is commonly regarded as the most prestigious high school examination because it is organized by Gurukripa Career Institute. Read this blog to learn more about the Gurukripa Scholarship Cum Admission Test eligibility criteria, benefits, etc.
This Blog Includes:
Gurukripa Scholarship Test: Overview
Gurukripa’s Scholarship Test (GSAT) is designed for JEE/NEET/NTSE/Olympiad/IJSO/KVPY aspirants who desire to be successful and gain admission to the country’s prominent engineering and medical colleges.
GSAT will help you improve your analytical skills via an application-based approach. The GSAT is open to all students in grades 5 through 12.
The test was conducted on 28 August 2023 at 10:00 am. The registration and exam dates for 2024 will be announced soon.
Why to Take GSAT?
Here are some of the most common reasons why a student should enrol in the Gurukripa Scholarship test:
- Students who work hard and are passionate about their aim but fail to crack National Level Competitive Exams owing to a lack of Approach, and less application-focused Guidelines, should take GSAT to realize and comprehend their true ability to crack JEE/NEET/NTSE/Olympiad/IJSO/KVPY.
- To provide a clear perspective of application-oriented exams, to identify and fill gaps in the GSAT, and to assist students in achieving their goals on their route to success.
- GSAT assists in identifying and improving learning skills such as Logical and reasoning Approach, Creativity Potential, Brain Power Development, and Numerical Ability Expansion, among others.
- GSAT not only helps you improve your logical or reasoning approach, but it also qualifies you for a generous scholarship. When applying for admission to Gurukripa Institute, your GSAT result will help you receive up to 80% scholarship.
GSAT is open to students in grades 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10, 11, and 12th from any Board (CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, and so on).
How to Apply?
Follow the procedures below to apply for GSAT Gurukripa’s Scholarship Test.
- Click on https://gurukripa.ac.in/gsat
- Register with your personal information and a valid cellphone number.
Syllabus for Gurukripa Scholarship Test
The syllabus for the Gurukripa Scholarship Test is given below. Check your grade of study and prepare for the syllabus accordingly.
For Class 5th-10th
The syllabus for class 11th and 12th is mentioned below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Total = 100 Marks|
For Class 11th and 12th
The syllabus for classes 11 and 12th is mentioned below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Total = 100 Marks|
How to Login for the Exam?
To take the Online GSAT, students must complete the following steps at https://testseries.gurukripa.ac.in or the GCI e-Learning App:
- 1st Step: Enter your username and password, then click the login button.
- 2nd Step: On the next screen, students will be able to choose any cellphone number to receive an OTP for mobile number verification.
- 3rd Step: In the space provided on the screen, enter the 6-digit OTP.
- 4th Step: After successful OTP verification, you will be able to fill up your academic information.
- 5th Step: Please double-check your GSAT information before proceeding. For any discrepancies in details, call 1800-123-5088.
- 6th Step: Carefully read all of the directions to appear in ONLINE GSAT and then check the box.
- 7th Step: At the time of the Test, click on Attempt.
- 8th Step: After selecting a language, read the instructions, and YOU ARE READY TO BEGIN.
How to Check the Result?
Here are the instructions on how you can check yourGurukripa Scholarship Cum Admission Test results once they are out:
- Log in to the official website and enter your User ID in the “Login” Detail.
- The official main page will be shown. This has five tabs:
- 1. Applicant Information
- 2. PDF application
- 3. Examinee Reaction
- Questions and official answer keys PDF
- Form of Objection
- Navigate to the Question Paper PDF link.
- The answer key will appear on your computer.
- Finally, click the print option and print the page for future reference.
Terms & Conditions of Gurukripa Scholarship Test
The Gurukripa Scholarship Cum Admission Test is based on Gurukripa’s internal specifications. The applicant and the applicant’s parents agreed that Gurukripa would not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the applicant or the applicant’s parents as a result of any dispute relating to the GSAT results of a specific applicant. The applicant and the applicant’s parent agreed that Gurukripa may use the information provided by the application for its benefit.
Ans. To apply for GSAT Gurukripa’s Scholarship Test, simply open https://gurukripa.ac.in/gsat and register with your personal information and a valid cellphone number.
Ans. Students might receive up to 80% scholarship in the Online GSAT.
Ans. Online GSAT is available for all courses where admission is via GSA
Hope we provided all the information you need on the Gurukripa Scholarship test. For more blogs on scholarships to study in India, subscribe to Leverage Edu.