Sonu Sood, one of the finest actors of Indian cinema has gained recognition and popularity by his versatile performance in various Bollywood movies. In recent years, due to his philanthropic efforts in helping people during COVID-19, Sonu Sood has emerged as a real-life hero by becoming a helping hand to various people in different parts of India during the lockdown. He has been actively involved in charity and other various initiatives such as scholarships to students, helping people in healthcare, and others. Spreading his helping hands to students who wish to become an IAS, the Bollywood actor has started his initiative to provide free coaching to the enthusiastic aspirants of UPSC. In this blog, we will talk about everything regarding the Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship.
|Launched By||Sonu Sood|
|Launch Date||September 11, 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
This Blog Includes:
ALSO READ: Microsoft Scholarships – Leverage Edu
Objective: Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship
Sonu Sood has turned out to be a silver lining for the citizens of India. During the lockdown, Sonu Sood came up with the SAMBHAV scheme to help the UPSC aspirants by providing them with free coaching and mentorship for the overall development of the aspirants. This scheme provides scholarships and mentorship benefits to students who belong to economically weaker sections and helps them overcome the financial barrier.
Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria for Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship. To avail of the scholarship a candidate must have the following
- The candidate should be a UPSC aspirant
- Applicants must have cleared 12th with good grades
- The candidate should be academically excellent, only then the scholarship will be awarded
- The applicant must belong to an economically weaker section or an impoverished family
- The applicant must have income proof
- All the academic transcripts should be original and genuine
- Working professionals are also entitled to avail the benefits of the scholarship
How to Apply?
All interested and needy candidates need to apply for the scholarship online. The process for application is as follows
- First, visit the official website of the sood charity foundation and open campaigns
- On the website, register yourself and login with the user id and password
- Apply for the scholarship by providing your details and uploading the documents as required
- The details that will be asked for are
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
- Type of residing region (Urban/ Rural/ Town)
- Net Annual Income of the family
- Academic Qualification
- Current Status (Student/ Working/ Business)
- Disability if any
- Marks/ CGPA in 10th, 12th, and graduation
- Course attended at graduation
- Preferable mode of language
- Preferable choice of optional exam subject for UPSC
- Mode of coaching preferred
Below is the list of documents that will be required while applying for the scholarship. The documents must be genuine and original to the best of your knowledge. Any discrepancy found will lead to the cancellation of scholarships.
- Identity proof
- Income certificate
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- EWS certificate
- Applicant’s Resume
- Domicile Certificate
- Residential Proof
A. The scheme SAMBHAV offers free coaching for IAS along with mentorship and guidance.
A. No, the form can be submitted only through online mode.
A. The name for Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship is the SAMBHAV scheme. It was launched on September 11, 2022.
This was all about Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship. Hope this blog cleared all your doubts regarding the scheme. For more information, keep following Leverage Edu.