A national-level exam called the BNAT is used to identify excellent students and provide them with scholarships and other prizes. This test is given by Byju’s Institute once a year. Students in grades 10 through 12 as well as those who have finished grade 12 may sign up for Byju’s BNAT and take the test whenever they like. The BNAT scholarship test has been renamed to the ABNAT scholarship test 2023 by the corporation. To learn more about the BNAT Scholarship’s requirements, advantages, and other information, read this blog.
|Name of Test||Aakash Byju’s National Aptitude Test (ABNAT 2023)|
|Test conducted by||Byju’s|
|BNAT Test objective||To provide a 100% scholarship|
|Beneficial for||Candidates currently studying from class 10th to class 12th (including 12 passed)|
|Byju’s National Aptitude Test date||July 2, 2023|
|Byju’s BNAT Registration Last date||July 2, 2023 (till 6 am)|
|Byju’s BNAT Registration Fee||Free|
|Byju’s BNAT Test Mode||Online|
|Byju’s BNAT Test Result||July 4, 2023 (12 pm)|
This Blog Includes:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Registration Process
- BYJU’S BNAT Test Overview
- BYJU’S BNAT Test Syllabus
- BNAT Scholarship Test Date & Time
- BYJU’S BNAT Marking Scheme
- BYJU’S BNAT 2023: Online Test
- Do’s and Don’ts of BYJU’S BNAT 2023
- BNAT Scholarship Test Result
- How to Secure the Maximum BNAT Scholarship?
- Terms and Conditions
Interested students can apply for the BNAT or ABNAT scholarships by going to the organization’s official website, byjus.com, and filling out the application form with accurate and authentic information. Up to 100% scholarship on Byju’s classes will be granted based on BNAT performance. The application deadline is July 2, 2023, at 6 a.m.
Also Read: JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023
A student must meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible to apply for BYJU’s BNAT Test (ABNAT).
- To be eligible for the scholarship test, applicants must be in Classes 10 through 12 or have completed Class 12.
- The BNAT, BYJUs National Aptitude Test, is open to students from top education Boards in India. (CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, NIOS, etc.).
- Candidates for the exam must be Indian citizens.
The steps for a successful Byju Scholarship Registration 2023 are as follows:
- Visit Byju’s official website- byjus.com.
- There is a link that reads, “Register for free now,” on the homepage.
- A small pop-up window will show on the screen once you click the link.
- Press the “send OTP” button after entering a working mobile number.
- Complete the OPT form and verify the registered cellphone number.
- Now, complete the application with all the required information.
- In Byju’s BNAT 2023, you have now successfully registered.
Note: BYJU offers Byju’s National Aptitude Test, or BNAT, for free to all eligible students.
BYJU’S BNAT Test Overview
- Scholarships worth up to 100% will be given based on BNAT results.
- Help students identify their areas of strength and development in relation to the abilities needed to succeed in each of their specific classes or JEE/NEET preparation.
- Clear explanations of fundamental concepts will be given.
- You can overcome the difficulties of picking a career with the aid of a thorough career counselling discussion.
- You will also receive information on your overall percentage, state percentage, city percentage, percentage score, and subject-by-subject analysis.
BYJU’S BNAT Test Syllabus
The class-wise test syllabus for the BNAT Scholarship test is given below:
|Class 4th to 5th||Mathematical Ability Verbal Ability Logical Ability EVS|
|Class 6th to 7th||Mathematical Ability Verbal Ability Logical Ability Science Social Science|
|Class 8th to 9th||Mathematical Ability Verbal Ability Logical Ability Science Social Science|
|Class 10th||Mathematical Ability Verbal Ability Logical Ability Science Social Science|
|Class||Subjects||Total Questions Asked|
|Class 4th to 6th||Maths||9|
|Class 7th and 8th||Maths||9|
|Class 9th and 10th||Maths||11|
BNAT Scholarship Test Date & Time
The BNAT Scholarship test date is the same for every class, however, the time slot is different. Check the table below to see the test timing:
|Class||Test Date||Test Time|
|Class 10 to 11 moving||July 2, 2023||10 – 11:30 am|
|Class 11 to 12 moving||July 2, 2023||10 – 11:30 am|
|Class 12 appearing/passed||July 2, 2023||2 – 3:30 pm|
BYJU’S BNAT Marking Scheme
The marking scheme for the BNAT Scholarship test is given below:
|Class||Correct Answer||Incorrect Answer|
|Class 10||+4 marks for every right answer||0 mark for every incorrect answer|
|Class 11 – 12||+4 marks for every right answer||-1 mark for every incorrect answer|
BYJU’S BNAT 2023: Online Test
- BNAT must be taken online.
- On July 2, 2023, the test will be held on BYJU’s website, byjus.com.
- The exam will begin at the time specified for each exam.
- Students must log in using their mobile number and a system-generated password.
- Throughout the test, students must save and continue, and they must only submit when they have done the entire evaluation.
Points To Remember
- BNAT 2023 is available on a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. For the best user experience, use an updated Chrome browser.
- To guarantee a seamless testing experience, students should double-check their equipment, browser, and internet connection.
Relevant Read: Women Scientist Fellowship: Category, Eligibility, Support
Do’s and Don’ts of BYJU’S BNAT 2023
There are some points that you should remember while giving the test. Check the list below:
- Do not close Full Screen (the test will be terminated) or Press Home Button (on mobile).
- Do not press Esc (the test will be terminated) or switch off your device.
- The test will also be terminated if you press Alt+TAB.
- Before beginning the test, check your internet connection and browser on your device.
- Change the browser on the device (the test will be terminated).
- Do not click on any unrelated pop-ups on your system. During the test, all of your activity will be recorded.
- Do not refresh your browser.
- Before beginning the test, please confirm that your device’s memory and storage are adequate, that the battery is charged, and that the internet is operational.
BNAT Scholarship Test Result
The results of the BYJU National Aptitude Test (BNAT) 2023 will be revealed on July 4, 2023. BYJU’S, an educational technology startup, will announce the outcome. Students who took the BNAT 2023 can view their results on the BYJU Learning App or byjus.com, the company’s official website. The results will be made available for download four days after they are issued, at 12 p.m. on the specified date.
How to Check the Result?
- Go to Byjus.com, the official website of BYJU’s National Aptitude Test.
- Navigate to the ‘BNAT 2023 Results’ link.
- Enter your BNAT Login ID and One-Time Password (OTP).
- Enter your information and check your BNAT scores.
- Keep the scorecard printout for future reference.
How to Secure the Maximum BNAT Scholarship?
To prepare for Byju’s BNAT 2023 exam, students should follow the guidelines below:
- Solve BNAT question papers from Byju to learn the pattern and important themes. These question papers can also be used to measure a student’s exam preparation.
- Take important notes while studying for the exam. These notes will also be useful for syllabus review.
- Make a study schedule and stick to it to complete the entire course well before the exam.
- Review the covered topics regularly to retain the facts.
- Additionally, practise Byju’s BNAT sample exam papers 2023 within the time limit to get a sense of how an online test works.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must adhere to the following criteria and conditions:
- BYJU’s scholarship decision is final. The BNAT is based on BYJU’s internal settings.
- The applicant and the applicant’s parents agree that BYJU’S will not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered by the applicant or the applicant’s parent as a result of using or relying on BNAT or the BNAT results in making any choice by the applicant’s parent or the applicant.
- The applicant and his or her parents agree that BYJU may use the data submitted by the applicant for business purposes.
Ans: Students from any education board in India studying in classes 10 to 12 are eligible to apply for the scholarship, according to the BNAT Scholarship Eligibility 2023. The company has renamed its BNAT scholarship test to the ABNAT scholarship test 2023.
Ans: There are no fees to give the BYJU’S BNAT Test.
Ans: Up to 100% scholarship on Byju’s classes will be granted based on BNAT performance. The application deadline is July 2, 2023, at 6 a.m. Continue reading to find out everything you need to know about Byju’s scholarship for 2023.
Ans: The company has renamed and rebranded its BNAT scholarship test 2023 as ABNAT scholarship test 2023. Every year, Aakash Byju’s National Aptitude Test (ABNAT) is held to award scholarships of up to 100% to deserving students for higher education.
This was all about the BNAT Scholarship provided by BYJU’S. If you wish to know more about scholarships to study in India, subscribe to Leverage Edu. Reach out to our counselors for advice related to colleges, courses, scholarships, and more, and make your higher education study process easier.