JSPN Sri Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidh is a wing of Vishva Madhwa Maha Parishat /Uttaradimath. Through this charitable fund, they provide grants for a variety of philanthropic endeavours to assist the needy and the disadvantaged, including giving money to eligible impoverished students so they can pursue education in their desired fields. Every year an amount of Rs. 12 lacs is distributed through this scholarship among 250 to 300 needy and academically bright students of the Madhava community. Let’s explore JSPN Educational Scholarships in detail.
|Name of the Scholarship||JSPN Scholarship|
|Launched By||Sri Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi|
|Beneficiary||Madhava community students|
|Eligibility||Students of class XI, XII, UG and PG|
|Application Status||Currently Closed|
|Mode of Application||Online|
This Blog Includes:
About JSPN Educational Scholarships 2022-23
The scholarship is available to qualifying members of the Madhava community who have passed class X and are currently enrolled in either class XI or XII or are pursuing a higher professional program. The application can be completed in a few easy steps and the process is fully online. Further, selected candidates will get a direct transfer of the allocated scholarship amount into their bank account. If you want to learn more about the scholarship program, read this article for details on eligibility, application, benefits, deadline, and more.
Who is Eligible for the JSPN Educational Scholarships 2022-23?
Any prospective candidate must satisfy the following requirements stated below:
- A prerequisite for the candidates is belonging to the Madhava community.
- The applicant needs to be enrolled in either class XI or XII. Graduate and postgraduate students can also apply.
What are the Required Documents?
- Self-attested copy of Class X, XI and XII mark sheet.
- Mark sheet from the previous year, signed by the student (2-semester mark sheet if studying under semester system)
- Student’s ID card
- Student’s Aadhar card
- Xerox Copy of Income Certificate
- Payment receipt for 2019-2020 college tuition and fees.
- Xerox Copy of Bank Passbook’s first page/ cancelled cheque.
- Visit Sri Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi’s official website to find the scholarship application.
- Next, you must select the “click here to apply” link on the portal’s home page.
- When you choose “New student”, a registration form will appear on the screen.
- Now, enter the information in the application form as instructed.
- Next, select “Register”, and the application form will appear on the screen.
- After registration, candidates will receive a confirmation message.
- Students will receive a “JSPN SID” upon saving. The system will give the applicant instructions on how to activate his account via mail.
- After activation, fill out the details and submit the application form.
Important Dates for Application (2022-23)
|Opening Date of Application||3rd June 2022|
|Closing Date of Application||10th November 2022|
|Last Date To Upload Documents||15th November 2022|
Any student from the Madhava community who is economically disadvantaged but excels academically can apply for the JSPN Educational Scholarship.
The application must be submitted by 10 November 2022.
You can fill up and submit the application form by going to the JSPN application form. For instructions on how to fill out an application, please refer to this article.
Yes. The online application must be completed in its entirety in a single session. Please keep copies of your financial transactions (including bank account numbers, names of branches, IFSC codes, and payment receipts), as well as any other relevant data such as test results, mark sheets, ID, and other proofs.
Your individual errors should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. The software has a JSPN-level feature to fix limited information.
This scholarship is a dream come true for every individual belonging to the Madhava community. The opportunity enables the ethnic group to compete in the mainstream community without having to worry about finances.