Delhi University Scholarship: The Delhi University Scholarship aims to support diligent students who face financial limitations in pursuing their education. In this article, we will provide comprehensive information about the scholarship opportunities offered by Delhi University for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Additionally, we will guide you through the application process for various scholarship schemes administered by the university.
|Scholarship Name||Delhi University Scholarship|
|Scholarship launched by||The objective of the scholarship program|
|Objective of the scholarship program||To provide financial support to students|
This Blog Includes:
Delhi University Scholarship 2023: Important Dates
The students who are applying for the Delhi University Scholarship 2023 must know that all the application forms for the year 2023 for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs must be submitted latest by 31st January 2023.
The students must also know that only online applications are accepted.
The dates for the year 2024 have not yet been out by the Delhi University authorities. But students must know that every year in the month of January, students can apply for the scholarship program.
Delhi University Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for the DU Scholarship 2023, you need to adhere to the following criteria:
1. The applicant must be a student enrolled at Delhi University.
2. Candidates must have successfully completed their 12th-grade examination from the CBSE board or an equivalent board.
3. Each candidate is allowed to apply for only one scholarship. If it is discovered that a student has applied for multiple scholarships, their application will be rejected by the department.
4. The candidates applying for the postgraduate scholarship scheme must have completed their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
To apply for Delhi University Scholarship, the candidates must submit the following documents:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Final qualification mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of residency
- Photocopy of the front page of your bank passbook
- Income certificate
Delhi University Scholarship 2023: Amount with Scholarship Name
The candidates who are applying for the Delhi University Scholarship will be awarded an amount according to the scholarship that they have received. A list of the scholarship name along with its award is mentioned for the students below:
Scholarship for Undergraduates
|The Delhi University and College Karamchari Union Book-Grant||INR 250 / month for one year.|
|Dr. V.K.R.V. Rao Endowment Book-Grant||INR 100 / month for one year.|
|Pt. Man Mohan Nath Dhar Book-Grant||INR 100 / month for the first year only|
|The Delhi State Co-o/ative Union Book-Grant||INR 50 / month for one year.|
|Sardar Kartar Singh Grover Memorial Book-Grant||INR 50 / month for one year.|
|Ganga Sant Book-Grant||INR 100 / month for one year.|
|Smt. Kesra Bai Luthra Book-Grant||INR 100 / month for one year.|
|Puran Chand Khatri Book-Grant||INR 40 / month for the first year only|
|Dr. S.L. Hora and Smt. V. Hora Endowment Book-Grant||INR 100 / month for one year.|
|Vijender Sharmila Chopra Book-Grant||INR 100 / month for one year.|
|Shri Moti Lal Kaul Aima Memorial Book-Grant||INR 150 / month for one year.|
|Satish Batra Memorial Book-Grant||INR 300 / month for one year.|
|Shri Ram Lubhaya Book-Grant||INR 100 / month for one year.|
Scholarship for Postgraduates
|His Holiness The Pope Scholarship||INR 150 / month for one year|
|Delhi University & All India Post–Graduate Scholarship||INR 400 / month for two to three years depending on the course|
Delhi University Scholarship 2023: How to Apply?
To apply for the scholarship, the candidates need to follow the specified application procedure set by Delhi University. The application process is mentioned below:
- Access the provided link to visit the scholarship page on the Delhi University website.
- The homepage of the website will appear, which is the official page for DU scholarships.
- Click on the “Scholarships” option.
- The scholarship homepage will appear on your screen.
- Select the desired scholarship option from the homepage.
- A new page will be displayed.
- The registration form for the scholarship will appear on your screen.
- Download the DU Scholarship registration form.
- Attach all the required documents to the registration form.
- Double-check all the details provided.
- Submit the completed application form to the relevant authorities.
The Delhi University Scholarship Program 2023 is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students who are enrolled at Delhi University and meet the specified eligibility criteria.
To apply for the Delhi University Scholarship Program 2023, the candidates need to visit the official website of Delhi University and look for the scholarship section and select the desired scholarship program. Fill out the application form with accurate information and attach the required documents. In the end, the candidate must review the application thoroughly and submit it online before the deadline.
Documents such as an Aadhaar Card, mark sheet or certificate of the last qualifying examination, income certificate, proof of residence, passport-sized photograph and copy of the front page of the bank passbook are generally required while applying for the Delhi University Scholarship.