TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Limited’s PARAS Scholarship Programme 2024 is a CSR program that aims to fund the education of deserving and underprivileged children. Students in their first year of graduation, postgraduation, or PG diploma courses in professional fields such as Commerce, Economics, Accounting and Finance, Banking, Insurance, Management, Data Science, Statistics, Risk Management, and other related fields are eligible for a one-time scholarship support of up to 25,000 under this program. Read this blog to find out more about the PARAS Scholarship.
|TATA PARAS Scholarship Program 2024
|Tata AIA Life Insurance
|Must be an Indian citizen and studying in India
|Higher Secondary Pass first year of Graduation, Post Graduation or PG Diploma course
|Annual Household income
|Should be below 5 lakh rupees
|Marks in previous exams required
|15,000 to 25,000 rupees
|Last date to apply
|15 December 2023
This Blog Includes:
About PARAS Scholarship
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA) is a joint venture between Tata Sons Pvt. Ltd. and AIA Group Ltd. Tata AIA Life combines Tata’s preeminent leading position in India with AIA’s footprint as the world’s biggest independent listed pan-Asian life insurance firm, spanning 18 Asia Pacific markets. Committed to a successful future, it also fulfils its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by positively benefiting society, and this scholarship program is one such.
TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Limited’s PARAS Scholarship Programme 2023-24 is a CSR program that aims to fund the education of deserving and underprivileged children. Students in their first year of graduation, postgraduation, or PG diploma courses in professional fields such as Commerce, Economics, Accounting and Finance, Banking, Insurance, Management, Data Science, Statistics, Risk Management, and other related fields are eligible for a one-time scholarship support of up to 25,000 under this program.
It is important to keep a tab on the important dates while applying for the PARAS Scholarship. Find the information below:
- Application opening date: September 2023
- Application closing date: October 2023
- Shortlist announcement date: November 2023
- Interview dates: December 2023
- Result declaration date: January 2024
To be eligible for this prize, students must be Indian citizens. This scholarship program is open to both boys and girls.
B.Com., BBA, B.Sc., BA, and BBI in Commerce, Economics, Accounting & Finance, Banking, Insurance, Management, Data Science, Statistics, Risk Management, and other related subjects are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must be in their first year of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Postgraduate Diploma program.
- Students must have received at least 50% in the preceding semester.
- Family income should be in the range of 5 lakhs.
The following documentation must be presented when applying for this scholarship:
- As proof of citizenship, a copy of the Aadhaar card should be provided.
- A duplicate of the secondary result and certificate.
- A copy of your high school diploma and certificate.
- A copy of your graduation certificate.
- Those pursuing a Postgraduate or PG Diploma must provide proof of admission and payment.
- A copy of your family’s income is necessary.
- A passport-sized photo of yourself.
- A copy of the first page of one’s bank account.
The application for this scholarship will be completed entirely online with the assistance of Tata Insurance Company’s Buddy4Study.
- Students must first connect to Buddy4Study with their registered ID to apply for the award.
- Enter the Parse Scholarship Program URL and click the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Fill out the form completely, then scan and upload the relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click ‘Preview’ to ensure you filled out the form accurately. Finally, press the submit button.
When applying, each student must supply his or her email address. Aside from that, candidates must have their bank account to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship money will be deposited into your bank account.
Scholars for the PARAS Scholarship Programme 2023-24 are chosen through a multi-stage procedure based on their academic merit and financial background. It entails a multi-stage process, which is outlined below –
- Initial application shortlisting based on the provided eligibility criteria
- Document authentication
- Following document verification, shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by phone.
- The scholarship provider will make the final decision on scholarship selection and awarding.
PARAS Scholarship Benefits
Here are the benefits offered to the candidates securing the PARAS Scholarship, depending on their level of study.
|Level of Study
|For Postgraduate Students
|INR 25,000 per year
|15th December 2023
|For PG Diploma Students
|INR 15,000 per year
|15th December 2023
|For UG Students
|INR 15.000 per year
|15th December 2023
In case of any queries, you can reach out to the following number/email:
011-430-92248 (Ext: 335) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (IST))
TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Limited’s commitment to social responsibility and its passion for enabling India’s future is exemplified by the TATA PARAS Scholarship Programme 2023-24. The initiative allows meritorious and impoverished students to overcome financial hurdles and break the cycle of poverty, paving the path for a brighter future.
Ans: Candidates win a scholarship of up to INR 25,000 through the PARAS Scholarship.
Ans: Applicants must have a minimum of 50% in their previous class/semester. Applicants’ annual household income from all sources should not exceed 5 lakh. Students from all over India are welcome to apply.
Ans: No. This scholarship program is only open to first-year undergraduate, postgraduate, and PG diploma students studying in fields such as Commerce, Economics, Accounting and Finance, Banking, Insurance, Management, Data Science, Statistics, Risk Management, and other related fields.
This was all about the PARAS Scholarship. Stay tuned to Leverage Edu daily to discover more scholarships to study in India. Thank you for reading!