Nowadays, education is extremely costly. A significant financial expenditure is required to obtain a high-quality education. Many smart children around the country are unable to obtain a quality education due to financial constraints. With these considerations in mind, Sterling and Wilson Solar Limited have launched a scholarship program to assist students in obtaining the education they seek. The Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship will inspire students to overcome financial barriers and pursue careers in fields of interest. Read this blog to learn about SW Solar scholarships, their benefits, eligibility and more.
|Scholarship Name||Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship|
|Launched By||Sterling and Wilson Solar Limited|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Sterling and Wilson|
This Blog Includes:
SW Solar Scholarship: Overview
SW Solar is Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd’s flagship scholarship program. This scholarship program is intended to assist students in India who are unable to afford a quality education due to the excessive fee structure.
Students from the 11th grade to the post-graduate degree or certificate level are eligible to apply. Employees of Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd, as well as their children, are not eligible for this scholarship.
All eligible students should first review the eligibility criteria before submitting an application. This article contains information on the eligibility criteria as well as some other important aspects regarding the SW Solar Scholarship.
SW Solar List of Scholarships
Here is the list of scholarships available to students depending on their grades of studying:
- SW Solar Scholarship for students in grade 11
- SW Solar Scholarships for Class 12 students.
- Students in their final year of study Solar Scholarships from Sterling and Wilson
- SW Solar Scholarship for Full-Time Post-Graduate Students
- Scholarships for Diploma/Polytechnic students.
Benefits of the SW Scholarship 2024
Here are the benefits offered by SW Scholarships to students, depending on which grade they’re studying in:
|Class 11 students||INR 10000|
|Class 12 students||INR 10000|
|Under Graduate Students||Up to INR 30000|
|For Students pursuing Full-time Post-Graduate Courses||INR 40000|
|For Diploma/Polytechnic students||INR 10000|
Here are the eligibility criteria that a student needs to fulfil to apply to the SW Scholarships, depending on which grade they’re studying in:
|Class 11 students||A class 10th passing certificate with at least 50% marks is required. The annual household income should not exceed 4 lakh rupees. Admission to any recognized institute in class 11 is required.|
|Class 12 students||The applicant must have a class 10th passing certificate with at least 50% marks, as well as have finished 11th grade. The annual household income should not exceed 4 lakh rupees. Admission to any recognized institute in class 12 is required.|
|Under Graduate Students||The applicant must have a class 10th and 12th grade point average of at least 50%. The annual household income should not exceed 4 lakh rupees. Must have enrolled in a graduating degree program at a recognized college/university/institute.|
|For Students pursuing Full-time Post-Graduate Courses||Applicant must have a passing certificate from class 10th, and 12th, and a graduation degree with at least 50% marks. The annual household income should not exceed 4 lakh rupees. Must have enrolled in a post-graduate degree program such as MA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, MSW, or similar in a recognized college/university/institute.|
|For Diploma/Polytechnic students||The applicant must have a class 10th and/or 12th grade point average of at least 50%. The annual household income should not exceed 4 lakh rupees. Admission to a Diploma/Polytechnic course at any recognized institute is required.|
The application process to apply for the scholarship is given below. Follow the steps to successfully apply for the scholarship:
- To apply for the Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship, go to the Vidyasarathi portal’s Sterling and Wilson webpage.
- The portal’s home page will appear on the screen, where you should look for the “browse available scholarship” option.
- Choose an option and look for the scheme you want to use.
- When you press the Apply button, the login window will appear on the screen.
- If you have not yet registered, please do so by clicking register now.
- Sign up with Google or manually enter information
- Accept the terms and conditions and click the submit button OR Log in to the portal with your ID and password.
- The application form will open; fill out the remaining fields.
- Only upload documents in.jpeg.png format, as specified above.
- Preview the form, click the submit button, and then print it for future reference.
Here is the list of documents that a student needs to submit to apply for the SW Scholarships:
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Current year fee receipt
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Latest College Marksheets (Except first-year students)
T&C and Contact Details
Terms and Conditions- Hereby, I confirm that the cash supplied by Sterling and Wilson Solar for my education as part of their CSR expenditure will be utilized solely for educational purposes. To the best of my knowledge, everything in the information presented above is correct.
Contact Person – MR JOBIRAJ KULLI
- For scheme-related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For grievance-related queries: email@example.com
Help desk number: 022-40904484.
Ans. No, the organization will not pick students in order to give favor to any cast. Selection will be based solely on merit.
Ans. Yes, in order to receive the scholarship, a bank account in the name of the student applying for the scholarship is required.
Ans. No, students from any place or state will not be given references during the screening process.
Ans. Yes, the scholarship funds can only be used to cover academic fees.
This was all about the SW Scholarship available to students in India. If you wish to find more scholarships to study in India, reach out to Leverage Edu.
Lastly, if you need any assistance in selecting the right course, college or scholarship for your higher