Teachers serve as learning facilitators, role models, mentors, and motivators. Students’ attitudes and behaviours can be influenced by teachers’ demeanour, work ethic, and ideals in addition to their teaching methods, both academically and socially. In addition to offering advice on how to handle academic and personal obstacles, teachers frequently give feedback on their students’ strengths and weaknesses. Share these lovely quotes and Teacher’s Day wishes with your beloved teachers to show them how much you appreciate them on this Teacher’s Day.
Also Read: World Teacher’s Day
Most Popular Teacher’s Day Quotes
Here’s a list of some of the most popular quotes of all time:
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world- Malala Yousafzai.
- “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.”- Mark Van Doren
- “Teaching is more than imparting knowledge; it is inspiring change. Learning is more than absorbing facts; it is acquiring understanding.”- William Arthur Ward
- “They inspire you, they entertain you, and you end up learning a ton even when you don’t know it.” Nicholas Sparks
- “Wherever you find something extraordinary, you’ll find the fingerprints of a great teacher.” – Arne Duncan
- “A teacher’s job is to take a bunch of live wires and see that they are well-grounded.” Darwin D.Martin
- “Teach love, generosity, good manners and some of that will drift from the classroom to the home and who knows, the children will be educating the parents.” – Roger Moore
- “The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciples.” – Amos Bronson Alcott.
- “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.”- Sidney Hook
- “Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the Earth.”- Helen Caldicott, Physician and Author.
Also Read: Essay on Teacher’s Day
- “A good teacher is like a candle- it consumes itself to light the way for others.”- Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
- “It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.” – Michael Morpurgo
- “To this end, the greatest asset of a school is the personality of the teacher.” John Strachan
- “To teach is to learn twice over.”- Joseph Joubert
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
- “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.”- Joyce Meyer.
- “Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.” Colleen Wilcox
- “Good teachers are the ones who can challenge young minds without losing their own.” – Unknown.
- “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” Sidney Hook
- “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with the sharp stick called ‘truth’,” – Dan Rather
Also Read: Teacher’s Self Introduction to Students
Popular Teacher’s Day Wishes to Express Gratitude to Your Teachers
- “Thank you for seeing the potential in me even when I couldn’t see it in myself. Happy Teachers’ Day to a phenomenal educator!”
- “Your lessons extend far beyond the classroom. You’ve taught us the value of kindness, perseverance, and knowledge. Happy Teachers’ Day!”
- “To the one who ignited a love for learning in me, I owe you a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid. Happy Teachers’ Day!”
- “Dear teacher, your dedication to our growth and learning is truly remarkable. Happy Teachers’ Day! Thank you for being an inspiration.”
- “Wishing you a Teachers’ Day filled with the same warmth and wisdom you’ve shared with us. You’ve made a lasting impact on our lives.”
- “Great teachers like you teach their students to be a good human beings by being an inspiration themselves. Thank you.”
- “My peers admire well-known politicians, businesspeople, sportsmen, and leaders. I simply admire you, my teacher. I appreciate you being a real idol.”
- “The way you teach, the knowledge you share, the care you take, the love you shower makes you the world’s best teacher.”
- “You are not just a teacher but a mentor, friend, and guide. Your impact on my life is immeasurable. Happy Teachers’ Day to an extraordinary educator!”
- “Teachers like you don’t just educate; you shape futures and build character. I’m grateful to have had you as my mentor. Happy Teachers’ Day!”
For the purpose of passing on information, encouraging critical thought, and forming future generations, the role of a teachers is essential. They encourage, instruct, and mentor students, giving them the information, values, and skills they need to thrive in life.
Ans: In addition to being Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan’s birthday, Teachers Day is observed on September 5th every year.
Ans: “Dear teachers, your knowledge is a powerful beacon that illuminates our minds. Happy Teachers’ Day!”
Ans: “In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn.” – Phil Collins
Follow Leverage Edu for more interesting articles on trending events.