E Kalyan Bihar Scholarship is a financial aid program launched by the State Government of Bihar. This scholarship program was launched with the objective of promoting higher education among girl students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in Bihar.
The Welfare Department of Bihar runs various schemes for the welfare and upliftment of people belonging to backward classes and castes. The Welfare Department plans to build a fast, speedy, responsive, accountable and transparent government through these schemes. Read this article to know about the e Kalyan Bihar Scholarship scheme.
|Scholarship Name||E-Kalyan Bihar Scholarship|
|Organising Body||Department of Welfare, Government of Bihar|
|Eligibility||Only Girl students belonging to SC/ ST categories|
|Objective||Promotion of Higher Education among Girl students belonging to SC/ ST categories|
This Blog Includes:
List of E Kalyan Bihar Scholarships
Under the e Kalyan Bihar, there are three (3) scholarship programs available for girl students. These scholarship programs are listed below.
- Mukhya Mantri (CM) Kanya Uthhan Yojana for girls who have passed the 10th Board Exam.
- Mukhya Mantri (CM) Kanya Uthhan Yojana for girls who have passed the 10+2 Board Exam.
- Mukhya Mantri (CM) Kanya Uthhan Yojana for Girls who graduated.
Must Read: TATA Scholarship 2023-2024
E Kalyan Bihar Scholarship Eligibility
Students who are interested in enjoying the benefits provided under the e Kalyan Bihar scholarship scheme must know that they have to fulfil all the eligibility criteria to successfully receive these benefits. The e Kalyan Bihar eligibility criteria are shown in the table below.
|Scholarship Name||Required Eligibility|
|Mukhya Mantri (CM) Kanya Uthhan Yojana for girls who have passed 10th Class||Only for Girls belonging to SC/ ST category
Students must have completed their 10th class from any school in Bihar
|Mukhya Mantri (CM) Kanya Uthhan Yojana for girls who have passed 10+2||Only for Girls belonging to SC/ ST category
Students must have completed their 10+2 from any school in Bihar
|Mukhya Mantri (CM) Kanya Uthhan Yojana for Girls who are graduated||Only for Girls belonging to SC/ ST category
Students must have completed their graduation from any university in the country.
E Kalyan Bihar Scholarship Application Process
E Kalyan Bihar is a state-sponsored financial aid scheme through which girl students will get a chance to receive financial assistance for their higher education. The Department of Welfare, Government of Bihar has laid down proper guidelines to apply for the e Kalyan Bihar program. Candidates can follow the below-given instructions to apply for the e Kalyan Bihar scholarship.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
- Go to the official homepage of the e Kalyan Bihar at https://ekalyan.bih.nic.in/.
- Under the dashboard, look for ‘Department of Social Welfare’ and click on it.
- A new tab will appear on your screen where you have to start your registration.
- Enter all the required information in the registration form including your name, contact details, education qualification, age, parent’s names, etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After entering all details and uploading the documents, you will receive an email stating your application status for the e Kalyan Bihar.
Documents Required Scholarship
While filling out the e Kalyan application form, all the candidates have to upload all the required documents. Here is a list of all the documents which you have to upload.
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card
- Candidate’s permanent residence certificate
- Candidate’s annual family income
- Caste Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Candidate’s passport-size photograph
- Fee receipt for admission to next class
E Kalyan Bihar Benefits
The Bihar State government launched the e-Kalyan Bihar scholarship program to provide financial assistance to girls who want to pursue higher education. Through the e Kalyan Bihar, girl students belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes will be given a one-time allowance which they can use for their academic expenses.
Here is a table showing the amount which will be provided to girl students under this scholarship program.
|e Kalyan Bihar||INR 10,000 – 25,000|
The E Kalyan scholarship is only for girl students who belong to the SC/ ST community and want to pursue higher education.
The state government of Bihar has launched the scholarship, which is available in three different categories that are mentioned below
(1) Scholarship For girls who have passed 10th Class
(2) Scholarship for girls who have passed 10+2
(3) Scholarship for Girls who graduated.
Under the e-Kalyan scholarship, girl candidates will be given a one-time amount of INR 10,000 to 25,000 which can only be used for academic purposes only.
Stay tuned to our Indian scholarships page for more information related to the various schemes. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.