TATA Scholarship 2023-2024 is available for students who showcase incredible learning capabilities and exemplary intellectual abilities. TATA scholarship is run by TATA companies and trusts including Ratan Tata Trust and Sir Dorabji Tata trust. These scholarships are available online and are provided to eligible students only. This scholarship aims to provide financial support to needy students who are talented young minds but could not complete their studies because of their economic condition. Read on to know more about TATA Scholarship 2023-2024.
|Introduced by||TATA Trust|
|Objective||Scholarship for students|
This Blog Includes:
Important Dates 2023-2024
Here are the important dates to keep in mind before applying for the scholarship:
|Last date of registration||7 March 2023|
|Last date to submit application||28 March 2023|
|Online test date||In the month of April|
|Date of interview||Between April and June|
|Announcement of awards||First week of July|
TATA Scholarship 2023-2024: Overview
TATA scholarship is offered to talented students in their respective chosen fields like medical, engineering, business etc. for courses that have high fees. Only eligible students can apply for this scholarship online. Tata group and its philanthropic unties provide this scholarship to students who could not complete their studies due to financial crisis and could not afford the high fee structure of educational institutions. Students who wish to avail of this scholarship have to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for it.
TATA Scholarship 2023-2024: Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to avail this scholarship:
- The candidate pursuing the last year of their graduation can apply for this scholarship
- The candidate should not be above the age of 45 years
TATA Scholarship 2023-2024: Reward Details
This scholarship offer rewards for various educational expenses. It offers financial assistance as a loan, travel assistance and gift scholarship to students.
|Type of Expense||Awarded amount|
|Loan||Up to INR 10 Lakh|
|Travel assistance||Up to INR 50,000|
|Gift Scholarship||Up to INR 7.5 Lakh|
How to apply for TATA Scholarship 2023-2024?
Follow these steps to apply for TATA Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Visit the official TATA trust website to apply for the scholarship
- Read the instructions and details carefully and on “Apply Now” button
- Click the “Click here to apply” button on the website page
- Register to the site, after a login ID and password is given, login using them
- Fill out the application form carefully and attach the required documents
- Upload the Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
The following documents are required to apply for TATA Scholarship:
- If applicable, the email address of the noncustodial parents of an applicant
- Financial records of money earned during the financial year of application
- Current bank statements
- Current mortgage information
- Latest income tax return
- Saving records, bonds, stocks, trusts and other investments
- Salary slips of applicant’s parents
- The applicant must have records of the untaxed income and benefits during the financial year of application
TATA Scholarship 2023-2024: Selection Process
Here’s the selection process for TATA Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Meritorious students with the financially weaker background are provided with this scholarship
- Scholarship provide financial assistance to students, a chance to complete their studies
- The students will be required to clear a screening process at the initial stage
- After being shortlisted, the student will have to appear in an interview
Other TATA Scholarships
TATA Trust offer numerous scholarships for talented students to help them achieve their dreams. Here are some of the popular TATA Scholarships you can apply for.
- TATA Trusts means grant for school, Maharashtra
- TATA Trusts means grant for College
- TATA Trusts women scholarship for neuroscience
- TATA Trusts medical and healthcare scholarship
- Lady Meherbai D TATA education scholarship 2023
TATA Scholarship 2023-2024 is available for students who showcase incredible learning capabilities and exemplary intellectual abilities. TATA scholarship is run by TATA companies and trusts including Ratan Tata Trust and Sir Dorabji Tata trust.
This scholarship aims to provide financial to needy students who are quite talented young minds but could not complete their studies because of their economic condition.
The sole objective of this scholarship is to help needy students who cannot complete their studies due to financial crises. The scholarship provides financial assistance to students to complete their studies and make a better and bright future for themselves.
This was all about the TATA Scholarship 2023-2024. To know more updates on Indian scholarships for students, stay tuned to Wings by Leverage Edu.