The Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam is conducted by Baroda UP Gramin Bank. The examination will take place on June 11, 2023. The applicants who appeared for this exam are now waiting for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank exam result, which has yet to be announced. As per the released notification, the bank will hire 250 candidates for the post of Apprentices. This blog will add the most updated information on the important dates, vacancies, exam structure, syllabus, etc. for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Examination.
In this blog, the most recent information regarding the exam date, the variety of openings, the exam structure, the syllabus, and sample questions for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Examination is provided.
|Recruiting Body||Baroda UP Gramin Bank|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No of Posts||250|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Applications Commencement||13 Feburary 2023|
|Exam Date||11th June 2023|
|Result Date||January 4th Week (Tentatively)|
|Job Location||Across India|
This Blog Includes:
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam 2022 Important Dates
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam Syllabus 2022
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank Vacancies
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam Pattern
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam Application Process
- Admit Card for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam
- How to Prepare Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam
- Best Books for Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank Results
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank Selection Process
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Salary Structure
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam 2022 Important Dates
Important dates for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank exam have been announced alongside the Baroda UP Gramin Bank notification for the recruitment of Bank Apprentices. Applicants can view all of the important dates for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Recruitment Exam in the table below.
|Application Start Date||13 February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||6 March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||Few days before the exam|
|Exam Date||11th June 2023|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam Syllabus 2022
The Baroda UP Gramin Bank exam syllabus outlines the subjects and topics that candidates need to study to clear the tests. The Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 syllabus covers subjects including General Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability, and Numerical Ability in the Banking Industry. The following table contains the syllabus for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank test.
|General Awareness||Banking Awareness
International Current Affairs
Currencies & Capitals
Govt. Schemes and Policies
Infrastructure and Project Finance
Management Control System
Money and banking
|General English/ Hindi||Reading Comprehension
Vocabulary based questions
Paragraph Based Questions
Order and Ranking
|Numerical Ability||Simplification and Approximation
Time & Work
Speed Time & Distance
Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
Profit and Loss
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Vacancies
This year, applicants may apply for 250 posts at Baroda UP Gramin Bank. The overall number of vacancies is as follows, based on the vacant posts in each category:
- For the Person with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) Category, 8 seats are available in the HI/OC/VI/ID categories.
- In addition to this, a few seats are allocated in each of the aforementioned banks.
Also Read: Indian Bank Exam 2023
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam Pattern
The candidates need to get through the exam pattern. This will help them in their preparation. The Baroda UP Gramin Bank examination for the position of “apprentice” will be held online.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||25||25||15 min|
|General English/ Hindi||25||25||15 min|
|Numerical Ability||25||25||15 min|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 min|
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who do not fulfil the Baroda UP Gramin Bank exam eligibility requirements are not eligible to participate in the recruiting process. The entire information on eligibility is provided below.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 28 as of 01.03.2022, which means they must have been born between 02.03.1994 and 01.03.2004.
- Age relaxation is available for the reserved categories according to the Government of India
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Educational Qualification is a crucial factor that applicants must fulfil in order to take part in the recruiting process. The below-mentioned criteria are necessary for Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice:
- The applicant must be a graduate of a government-approved university.
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam Application Process
The online applications for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank exam have been released on the official website. Applicants should fill out all of the essential details in the application form. Applicants who are interested and eligible for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam can apply online through the official website.
Follow the below steps to apply:
- Visit the official website (https://www.barodaupbank.in/career.php)
- Then scroll down and click on “Online Application link For engagement of Apprentices”.
- Then hit on “ Click Here for New Registration”.
- And complete the required details.
We’ve mentioned the application fees in the categories below.
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 450/-
Also Read: Union Bank of India Exam 2023
Admit Card for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam
Candidates looking up for Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 must bring their admit cards or call letters to the test centres. Every applicant must print and provide a copy of their admit card.
The following are the processes for acquiring a Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Recruitment exam Admit Card:
- Visit Baroda UP Gramin Bank’s official website.
- Select “Download Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Admit Card” from the drop-down menu.
- Login into the candidate portal by entering the date of birth and registered phone number.
- After downloading the admit card, print it. Keep it until the selection procedure is over.
How to Prepare Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam
Aspirants must start preparing for the test by developing a solid study plan. The following are some important points to remember as you prepare for the test.
- Applicants must go through the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Exam Pattern 2022 to understand the total number of questions, marking scheme, length, and many other features.
- Set aside maximum study hours per day. Studying for a certain amount of time is enough.
- Solve previous year’s question papers daily. As a result, you will be able to enhance your speed along with your learning.
Best Books for Baroda UP Gramin Bank Exam
Aspirants can study for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Exam 2022 by reading a range of materials. Applicants must pick one that will help them grasp all of the essential aspects and concepts of the course and perform well in the exams. Following is a list of the best books, according to professionals:
|Subject||Name of the Books With their Authors/Publications|
|General English||English for Competitive Examinations – Disha Publications
Complete General English Book For All Government & Competitive Exams- Disha Publications
Arihant Objective General English- SP Bakshi
|General Awareness||Lucent’s General Knowledge- Manwendra Mukul, Dr Binay Karna, and Sanjiv Kuma
General Knowledge 2021- Manohar Pandey
|Numerical Ability||Numerical Ability 18 Days Wonder- S.Chand
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations– R S Aggarwal
|Reasoning Ability||General Mental Ability & Logical Reasoning– Disha Publications
How to Crack Test Of Reasoning- Jaikishan & Premkishan
General Intelligence Test & Mental Ability Test- R.Gupta’s
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Results
The results of the Baroda UP Gramin Bank exam will be announced after the exams will be conducted. Candidates applying for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank exams must know the steps to check the SRMJEEM results. Below mentioned are the steps to check the results:
- Visit the official website of Baroda UP Gramin Bank
- Then the home page will appear and go to the latest news section
- Find the results pdf of Baroda UP Gramin Bank.
- Then click on the link and enter the Application No., Password and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit button.
- After that, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the printout of the results for further use.
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Selection Process
The selection procedure for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice comprises different stages. These stages are listed below:
- The timing for each test will be unique.
- Except for the General English/Hindi test, all questions in other subjects will be bilingual. In objective exams, incorrect answers will result in negative points. For each incorrect answer, one-quarter of the total marks awarded to the question will be deducted.
- Candidates must get a minimum percentage of marks on aggregate (a 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The Bank will determine the minimum qualifying marks on an aggregate basis. Single subjects have no minimum qualifying marks.
Test of Local Language
- Candidates applying for positions must be fluent (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in at least one of the specified local languages.
- As part of the selection procedure, an exam for knowledge of the specified preferred local language will be conducted. It will be held following the completion of the online written test. Students who do not pass this exam will not be hired as Apprentices. Students who submit a 10th or 12th-grade mark sheet or certificate demonstrating knowledge of the specified preferred local language will not be required to take the language exam. At the time of document verification, candidates must take an exam in the specified local language.
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Salary Structure
Candidates who match the eligibility requirements are offered a monthly stipend of Rs. 9000/- for the period of the internship training session. According to the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Notification, the training period is one year. The “Apprentice” will receive no further allowances, benefits, or perks other than the monthly stipend.
There are 250 positions available in the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 and 8 seats are available in HI/OC/VI/ID for the Person with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) Category.
The maximum age to apply for the Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 28.
The written examination and the test of the local language are the two steps of the selection process.
The Baroda UP Gramin Bank exam is highly competitive. Every year, thousands of applicants appear for this exam. To qualify for the position, the candidates must have a good strategy and study plan to ace the examination.