The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is a self-governing organization that conducts examinations for teaching and non-teaching positions. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teachers Exam (KVS PRT) Candidates who are interested in working as a teacher, librarian, administrator, vice-principal, clerk, or in another position should frequently check the KVS official website for the latest updates.
Looking forward to making a career as a primary teacher? Continue reading this blog article to get updates about eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, etc. Catch up till the end to know rewarding and challenging options in this field.
KVS PRT Exam Highlights
The table below contains a summary of the key points of the KVS TGT Exam for candidates.
|Name of exam||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teachers Exam (KVS PRT Exam)|
|Conducting Body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teachers (KVS PRT)|
|Exam Purpose||Government School Teacher|
|Age||30 years maximum|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||2.30 Hrs|
|Selection Process||Three rounds are conducted for the selection process 1. Performance Test 2. Personal Interview 3. Written Exam|
|Salary||INR 35,400/- to INR 1.12 ;lakhs/-|
This Blog Includes:
KVS PRT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements prior to applying for the position. The basic eligibility requirements are discussed in the section below. Major requirements are for educational qualification.
To check out the educational requirements, applicants can refer for KVS PRT qualification in the below-mentioned format.
Requirements for Primary Teacher
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% overall grade
- 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with minimum 50% marks
- 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks
- 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation with minimum 50% marks and a Bachelor of Education.
Must Read: Rajasthan JET
KVS PRT 2022 Application Form
Starting on December 5, 2022, candidates can apply online for the KVS 2022 Exam. Applicants can submit their applications till the deadline i.e., December 26, 2022. This is the last date for submitting the KVS PRT 2022 Application Form. All interested candidates can apply to appear in this exam.
Step 1: Application Process & KVS PRT Registration
- Visit KVS’s official website.
- Check out the notification on the website’s home page.
- Enter all necessary information on the application form, including name, date of birth, parents’ names, gender, and caste. Exam site, postcode, academic standing, etc.
- Select “Submit” from the menu. After submission of the application form, a registration ID will be generated.
Step 2: Uploading KVS PRT Documents
- With the help of your credentials, log on to the official website.
- Now upload your crucial documents, such as a scanned recent-coloured passport-size photo and a scanned signature, and click the “Upload” button.
- Check out the sizes and formats of each document that are listed in the table below.
|Signature||.JPG or JPEG||Less than 20 KB|
|Passport size photograph||.JPG or JPEG||Less than 50 KB|
Step 3: KVS PRT Application Fee
Applicants can pay the application fee by using the payment gateway in the final step. The following table lists the Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Recruitment 2022 application fees.
|All others||Rs 1000/-|
KVS PRT 2022 Admit Card
Applicants can download their admit cards once they have completed and submitted their application forms. The examination conducting body will upload their admit cards on the official website to download. The steps listed below can be used to download the KVS PRT admit card by candidates:
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click the link to “download admit card”.
- Step 3: Provide all the required information.
- Step 4: Press the submit button to download the admit card.
- Step 5: Print out your admit card for further use.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Exam Pattern
The KVS PRT Exam Pattern 2022 is subdivided into Part I and Part II. Candidates should be familiar with the entire exam format before taking the written examination. The exam format for the written portion of the Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Recruitment 2022 process is provided in the table below.
|KVS PRT Exam Pattern||Sections||Marks||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Part – 1||General Hindi and General English||10 10||10 10||2 hours 30 minutes (180 minutes)|
|Part – 2||Current Affairs, Computer Literacy Reasoning Ability||10 05 05||10 05 05|
|Part – 3||Education & Leadership Perspectives||60||60|
KVS PRT 2022 Vacancy
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT2022 Vacancy details can be found easily on the official notification. As per the trend in 2022, there are 6,414 openings (tentative). Candidates need to go through the selection process for getting selected for the post they want.
Kendriye Vidyalaya PRT Salary
Candidates who will get selected by this exam will be appointed on various posts. The Kendriya Vidyalaya will provide them with a decent monthly salary that includes various deductions and allowances as well. As per the official information, the total monthly in-hand salary is between INR 35,400/- to INR 1,12,400/-. Below we have given a salary description
|Salary||35,400/- to 1.12 lakhs /-||44,900/- to 1.42 lakhs/-||47,600/- to 1.51 lakhs/-|
|Age Limit||30 Years (maximum)||35 years (maximum)||40 years (maximum)|
|Selection Process||Exam + Demo Teaching + Interview||Selection Process – Exam + Interview||Performance Test +Personal Interview + Written Exam|
|Application Fee||INR 1000/-||INR 1000/-||INR 1000/-|
Yes, candidates must possess a CTET certificate for the first paper of the written test for the KVS PRT Recruitment 2022. It is mandatory for all candidates.
KVS Education Requirements for Teachers in Primary (PRT) at least 50% in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) 3. The ability to instruct using Hindi and English media.
This year total of 6414 candidates will be hired for various posts of KVS PRT recruitment 2022. Their eligibility salary package and selection process are completely different.
We hope this blog helped you to know information about KVS PRT recruitment 2022, including vacancy, salary, eligibility, etc. We will keep updating about the latest information about this exam on Leverage Edu. You can connect with us on social handles Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.